Meaning : Diminutive form of William, Diminutive Form Of William, A pet name for William, meaning 'desire' and 'helmet', and symbolizing 'will' and 'protection'., Will, desire; helmet, protection,
Pronunciation : BILL ee, (BIHLiy), BIL-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Billy:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Billy:
- A pet form of William that is also used as an independent name. Name links include Billy Elliot (fictional young dancer) and Billy Connolly (comedian).
- English Meaning: The name Billy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Billy is: Nickname for William 'resolute protector' often used as an independent name.
- American Meaning: The name Billy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Billy is: Nickname for William 'resolute protector' often used as an independent name.
- German Meaning: The name Billy is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Billy is: Will-helmet. Famous Bearers: poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) and William Wordsworth.
- Diminutive of BILL. A notable bearer was the American outlaw Billy the Kid (1859-1881), whose real name was William H. Bonney.
Definition funny of Billy:
- billy is very sweet and hes a good boyfriendand hes a great kisser
- sam: i think we should name him Billy
- "He's GOT the billy"
- 1) "pass the billy this way mate when you're done with it" 2) -quote from Banjo Patterson's 'Waltzing Matilda'- "And he sang and he watched and waited till his billy boiled"
- Hey man, pass the billy over this way.
- That guy is a billy, if there ever was one. My teachers were talking about Billy.
- "Kid1: Look it's Billy! Kid2: Who? Kid1: What?!?! Im shunning you! Kid2: I hate being shunned.
Expression information Billy:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Billy:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Billy:
Books about Billy:
- Billy (A Southern Thing Book 4) - Nov 26, 2014 by Sara York
- Where I Am: Heaven, Eternity, and Our Life Beyond - Sep 29, 2015 by Billy Graham and Franklin Graham
- Billy - Feb 1, 1995 by Albert French
- The Year of Billy Miller - May 26, 2015 by Kevin Henkes
- The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death - Mar 1, 2013 by Annie Kagan and Raymond Moody
- Help for Billy: A Beyond Consequences Approach to Helping Challenging Children in the Classroom - Dec 20, 2012 by Heather T. Forbes
- Billy - Aug 20, 1990 by Whitley Strieber
- Billy - Feb 4, 2013 by Shaun Whittington
- Billy: A Tale Of Unrelenting Terror - Sep 20, 2015 by Clayton Spriggs
- Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk - Nov 27, 2012 by Ben Fountain
Movies about Billy:
- Billy The Kid2013 PG-13 CC
- Billy on the Street Season 42015 CC
- Billy Elliot2014 R CC
- Billy Club2014 NR CC
- Billy Blanks: This Is Tae Bo2010 NR CC
- Billy Madison1995 PG-13 CC
- Gathering Of Souls: The Billy Graham Crusades2014 NR CC
- Alias Billy The Kid NR CC
- Billy Galvin1986 PG CC
- Billy on the Street Season 12011 CC
Wiki information Billy:
- Billy Graham
- Preacher, Name source, Author, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Featured artist, Chivalric Order Member, Topic
William Franklin "Billy" Graham, Jr., KBE is an American evangelical Christian evangelist, ordained as a Southern Baptist minister, who rose to celebrity status in 1949 reaching a core constituency of middle-class, moderately conservative...
- Will Oldham
- Alternative country Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Record Producer, Identity, Composer, Musician, Film music contributor, Award Winner, Featured artist
Will Oldham, better known by the stage name Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, is an American singer-songwriter and actor. From 1993 to 1997, he performed and recorded under variations of the Palace name, including the Palace Brothers, Palace Songs, and Palace...
- Billy Connolly
- Comedian, Identity, Public figure with medical condition, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film writer, Award Winner
William "Billy" Connolly, CBE is a Scottish comedian, musician, presenter and actor. He is sometimes known, especially in his native Scotland, by the nickname "The Big Yin". His first trade, in the early 1960s, was as a welder in the Glasgow...
- Billy Mitchell
- Author, Military Person, Person, Name source, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
William "Billy" Mitchell was a United States Army general who is regarded as the father of the United States Air Force. Mitchell served in France during World War I and, by the conflict's end, commanded all American air combat units in that country....
- Billy the Kid
- Cowboy, Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Identity, Deceased Person
Henry McCarty, better known under the pseudonyms of Billy the Kid and William H. Bonney, was a 19th-century gunman who participated in the Lincoln County War and became a frontier outlaw in the American Old West. According to legend, he killed...
- Billy Joel
- Soft rock Artist, Composer, Film actor, Award Winner, Identity, Person, Film subject, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Hall of fame inductee
William Martin "Billy" Joel is an American pianist, singer-songwriter, and composer. Since releasing his first hit song, "Piano Man," in 1973, Joel has become the sixth best-selling recording artist and the third best-selling solo artist in the...
- Literature Subject, Broadcast Genre, Musical genre
Rockabilly is one of the earliest styles of rock and roll music, dating to the early 1950s in the United States, especially the South. As a genre it blends the sound of Western musical styles such as country with that of rhythm and blues, leading to...
- Captain Marvel
- TV Character, Adapted Work, Comic Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Captain Marvel, also known as Shazam, is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created in 1939 by artist C. C. Beck and writer Bill Parker, and it first appeared in Whiz Comics #2, published...
- Billy Elliot the Musical
- Music theatre Play, Adaptation, Written Work, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Play, Book
Billy Elliot the Musical is a musical based on the 2000 film Billy Elliot. The music is by Elton John, and the book and lyrics are by Lee Hall, who wrote the film's screenplay. The plot revolves around motherless Billy, who trades boxing gloves for...
- Billy Crystal
- Actor, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, TV program guest, TV Writer, TV Producer, Author, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
William Edward "Billy" Crystal is an American actor, comedian, writer and producer. He gained prominence in the 1970s for playing Jodie Dallas on the ABC sitcom Soap and became a Hollywood film star during the late 1980s and 1990s, appearing in the...