If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Binu:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Binu:
- Wham! Right in the binus. That HAD to hurt.
- That girl isn't much to look at, but she is so good at licking binus I swear I'd fucking kill for her.
- kul where? kul binus!
- The lowest point of any Hollywood Director's career would have to be his binu. The binu's crop was destroyed by swarms of locusts.
- Binu was mad when I left him for a fajita.
Songs about Binu:
- Binu by Lame A Foglia D'oltremare from the Album Panem binu et circenses
- Binu Men by Eedris Abdulkareem from the Album Unfinished Business
- Binu Oyot (Come Quickly) by Peter Claver Ajer from the Album Che Sia Pace Sulla Terra (Wek Kuc Bed I Lobo)
- Binu Satsang Vivek by Madan Gopal from the Album Ghunghat Ke Pat Khol
- Binus Potus by Nino Rota, Rachel Santesso, Sara Mingardo from the Album The Sacred Heart Of Nino Rota
- Chandu Binu - Kola Endana - Dandar Endana - Stick Dance by Female And Male Singers from the Album Tribal Music of India: The Muria and Maria Gonds of Madhya Pradesh
- Darshan Binu Naina Tarse by Pandit Chhannulal Mishra from the Album My Beloved Krishna
- Darshan Binu Naina Tarse by Pandit Chhannulal Mishra from the Album Krishna Madhav
- Hari Binu Tero by Vani Sharma, Kulwant Kaur, Priyanvada, Sapna from the Album Sharan
- Jeev Binu Jab by Ram Chandra from the Album Bhajan Gyaan Geeta
Books about Binu:
- Binu and The Great Wall: The Myth of Meng (Myths, The) - Feb 18, 2008 by Su Tong and Howard Goldblatt
- Java Performance - Oct 14, 2011 by Charlie Hunt and Binu John
- The Accent: Exploring the Path to a Rejuvenating Life - May 21, 2015 by Binu Edathumparambil
- Littlest Tree - Apr 2005 by Sylvia Rouss and Ari Binus
- Around The Shabbos Table - Dec 31, 2008 by Seryl Berman and Hachai Publishing
- Binu and the Great Wall - 2008 by Su Tong
- Binu and the Great Wall of China (Myths) - Jul 3, 2008 by Su Tong and Howard Goldblatt
- King David & Akavish the Spider - Aug 3, 2015 by Sylvia Rouss and Ari Binus
- Izzy Hagbah - Oct 1, 2005 by J. J. Gross and Ari Binus
- Hayyim's Ghost - Sep 2004 by Eric A. Kimmel and Ari Binus
Movies about Binu:
- BINUS / ウォンビン
Wiki information Binu:
- Binu Sasidharan
- Person, Film director
Binu Sasidharan is an Indian film maker known for his work in the Malayalam Film industry. He made his debut feature film Once Upon a Time which is being touted as Malayalam’s first full-length animated feature film. Binu Sasidharan, has previously...
- K. M. Binu
- Award Winner, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Kalayathumkuzhi Mathews Binu is an Indian track and field athlete from Kerala who specializes in 400 metres and 800 metres. He holds the current 400 metres national record of 45.48 s set at the 2004 Athens Olympics on 20 August 2004. He broke the...
- Binu Nanu
Binu Nanu is an Indian businessman who is the managing director of Meroform India Private Limited. He heads various socio cultural organizations in the National Capital Region and is also a philanthropist.
- Binus University
- Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Location, College/University, Employer
Binus University is a private university located in Jakarta, Indonesia. The university was founded on October 21, 1974 as the "Modern Computer Course," a short-term computer training institute, and evolved into a full-scale university with...
- Binu binu
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- GNU Binutils
The GNU Binary Utilities, or binutils, are a set of programming tools for creating and managing binary programs, object files, libraries, profile data, and assembly source code originally written by programmers at Cygnus Solutions. The GNU binutils...
- Person, Film director
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Binu Pappu
- Man, Person
Binu Pappu is the son of late Kuthiravattam Pappu.