If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Blish:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Blish:
- That nigga blished the shit outta me.
- There's nothing more relaxing than gettin a blish and catching a ten pounder.
- "*awkward silence*: BLISH!"
Songs about Blish:
- Blish by Vasilis Angelis from the Album Memoria De Profundis
- Blish In by Richard Désilets from the Album The Acrobat Of Mind
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Benessere & Musica Armonia from the Album Musica Celtica, Musica Celtica Irlandese con Arpa Celtica
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Musica Celta All Stars from the Album Musica Celta - La Mejor Música Celta
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Celtic Music Band from the Album Celtic Music, Celtic Music Irish, Celtic Folk Music and Celtic Music Songs
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Keltische Musik Band from the Album Keltische Musik, Keltische Irische Musik und Keltische Harfe
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Musique Celtique Ensemble from the Album Musique Celtique, Musique Irlandaise Celtique à la Harpe Celtique
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Celtic Harp Soundscapes from the Album Celtic Harp and Traditional Irish Music
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Medieval Renaissance Music Ensemble from the Album Medieval and Renaissance Music for Harp
- Comple De La Blanche Blish by Harp Music Collective from the Album Pure Harp Music
Books about Blish:
- A Case of Conscience (Del Rey Impact) - Sep 5, 2000 by James Blish
- Cities in Flight, Vol. I - Mar 1, 1991 by James Blish
- The Thing in the Attic - Mar 24, 2011 by James Blish and Paul Orban
- The Devil's Day - Jan 1, 1990 by James Blish
- One-Shot - Mar 17, 2011 by James Blish and H. R. van Dongen
- Star Trek: The Classic Episodes, Vol. 1 - The 25th-Anniversary Editions - Aug 1, 1991 by James Blish
- Star Trek 1 - Jan 1967 by James Blish
- Drawing Closer: The Paintings and Personal Reflections of Carolyn Blish - Oct 1997 by Carolyn Blish and Elise Maclay
- Star Trek: The Classic Episodes, Vol. 2 - The 25th-Anniversary Editions - Aug 1, 1991 by James Blish
- Star Trek: The Classic Episodes, Vol. 3 - The 25th Anniversary Editions - Aug 1, 1991 by James Blish
Wiki information Blish:
- James Blish
- Novelist, Film writer, Periodical editor, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Hall of fame inductee, Film story contributor, Military Person, Award Nominee
James Benjamin Blish was an American author of fantasy and science fiction. Blish also wrote literary criticism of science fiction using the pen-name William Atheling, Jr.
- Blish lock
The Blish Lock is a breech locking mechanism designed by John Bell Blish based upon his observation that under extreme pressures, certain dissimilar metals will resist movement with a force greater than normal friction laws would predict. In modern...
- John Bell Blish
- Person, Inventor, Military Person, Deceased Person
John Bell Blish Known mostly for inventing the Blish lock, used in the Thompson submachine gun. Blish licensed the patent for his lock to the Auto-Ordnance Corporation in 1915 in trade for company stock. Blish was a career United States naval...
- Carolyn Blish
- Author, Person
- A Case of Conscience
- Science Fiction Book, Written Work, Award-Winning Work, Short Story, Published Work, Award-Nominated Work, Book, Work of Fiction
A Case of Conscience is a science fiction novel by James Blish, first published in 1958. It is the story of a Jesuit who investigates an alien race that has no religion yet has a perfect, innate sense of morality, a situation which conflicts with...
- Blish-Garret House
- Georgian Structure, Listed Site, Location, Building, Structure, Project focus
The Blish-Garret House is a historic house at 350 Plum Street in Barnstable, Massachusetts. This 1-1/2 story Cape style house was built c. 1760, and is a rare well-preserved instance of a Georgian colonial period Cape. It is slightly unusual in that...
- Edward Blishen
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Award Winner
Edward Blishen was an English author and broadcaster. He may be known best for the first of two children's novels based on Greek mythology, written with Leon Garfield, illustrated by Charles Keeping, and published by Longman in 1970. For The God...
- Git Blish
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Git Blish
- Musical Recording
- James Blish
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording