Meaning : Favored By God, Favored by God,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bogomil:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Bogomil:
- Bulgarian and Macedonian form of BOGUMIŁ
Songs about Bogomil:
- Bogomil by Gordz from the Album "s/t"
- Lt. Bogomil by The Calefaction from the Album Whales Part 2 : Tomorrowland
- Real Faces (feat. Bogomil) by Mollov from the Album Real Faces (feat. Bogomil)
Books about Bogomil:
- Medieval Gnostics: The Bogomil - Jan 26, 2013 by Judith Mann
- Bogomil Sculpture - 1963 by Oto Bihalji-Merin and Alojz Benac
- Heresy and the English Reformation: Bogomil-Cathar Influence on Wycliffe, Langland, Tyndale and Milton - Oct 17, 2007 by Georgi Vasilev
- The Bogomils: A Study in Balkan Neo-Manichaeism - Aug 19, 2004 by Dimitri Obolensky
- The Bogomils - 1962 by BIHALJI-MERLIN, Oto & BENAC, Alojz
- 10 things every startuper must know about e-mail marketing and will not find anywhere else - Jul 1, 2014 by Bogomil Shopov and Sylvia Kassabova
- The Bogomils: A Study in Balkan Neo-Manichaeism - Mar 1972 by Dimitri Obolensky
- The Bogomils of Bulgaria and Bosnia: The Early Protestants of the East - Jul 10, 2015 by L P Brockett MD
- Mediaeval Heresy: Popular Movements from Bogomil to Hus - Feb 1977 by Malcolm Lambert
- Heretic Lives Medieval Heresy from Bogomil and the Cathars to Wyclif and Hus - 2007 by Michael Frassetto
Wiki information Bogomil:
Bogomilism was a dualist religiopolitical sect founded in the First Bulgarian Empire by the priest Bogomil during the reign of Tsar Peter I in the 10th century. It most probably arose in what is today the region of Macedonia as a response to the...
Bogomil was a 10th-century Bulgarian priest and heresiarch, who was connected with the origins of Bogomilism. According to Cosmas the Priest the priest Bogomil first began to preach his heresy in Bulgaria in the reign of the Peter I of Bulgaria,...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Bogomil is a village in the municipality of Harmanli, in Haskovo Province, in southern Bulgaria.
- Bogomil Bonev
- Politician, Person
Bogomil Angelov Bonev is a Bulgarian politician, Minister of Interior of Bulgaria between 1997 and 1999.
- Bogomil Dyakov
- Soccer, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Bogomil Dyakov is a Bulgarian footballer. He currently plays as a defender for Pirin Blagoevgrad.
- Bogomil Simeonov
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Deceased Person
Bogomil Simeonov is an actor.
- Bogomil Gjuzel
- Author, Person
Bogomil Gjuzel is a Macedonian poet, writer, playwright and translator of Bulgarian origin, born in Serbia.
- Bogomil Hristov
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Bogomil Hristov is a Bulgarian footballer who currently plays for Spartak Pleven as a midfielder.
- Bogomil Pavlov
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Bogomil Pavlov, born January 18, 1992 is a Bulgarian ski jumper competing for Ski club Moten. Pavlov's best result so far is a 28th place in PyongChang and Alpensia Resort in Continental Cup 2009. Pavlov has also competed in some World Cup...
Bogomila is a village in Čaška Municipality in the central part of the Republic of Macedonia, close to the city of Veles. Bogomila is also the birthplace of revolutionary Petar Poparsov. As of 2002 the population of the village was 476, most of whom...