Meaning : Rock,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Boutros:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Boutros:
- Variant transcription of BUTRUS
Definition funny of Boutros:
- Kid: That kid is Boutros! Other Kid: True Dat'
- oh mate any boutros for sale around here
- Is she hot? Nah, she's boutros.
Songs about Boutros:
- Andantino (arr. L. Boutros for clarinet and guitar) by Laurent Boutros from the Album Vals for Atom
- Boutros by Magna from the Album Awake Ancient
- Boutros Dib & Edouard Harb by Boutros Dib, Edouard Harb from the Album Festival Al Zajal Al Loubnani: Deir El Kalaa
- Boutros the Cat by Pratie Heads from the Album Rag Faire
- Gayane (arr. L. Boutros for clarinet and guitar): Gayane: Berceuse (arr. L. Boutros for clarinet and guitar) by Laurent Boutros from the Album Vals for Atom
- Jon-bon-jon-boutros-... by Pryapisme from the Album Hyperblast Super Collider [Explicit]
- Julia Boutros Eza Nose Menna Hada by Julia Boutros from the Album White Christmas
- Julia Boutros Jai Yasso' by Julia Boutros from the Album White Christmas
- Julia Boutros Lamma Kent Zghiri by Julia Boutros from the Album White Christmas
- Julia Boutros Ossa Bi Ktab by Julia Boutros from the Album White Christmas
Books about Boutros:
- Standard EEG: A Research Roadmap for Neuropsychiatry - Jan 31, 2014 by Nashaat Boutros
- The Locust Effect: Why the End of Poverty Requires the End of Violence - Apr 20, 2015 by Gary A. Haugen and Victor Boutros
- Systems Genetics: Linking Genotypes and Phenotypes (Cambridge Series in Systems Genetics) - Sep 30, 2015 by Dr Florian Markowetz and Professor Michael Boutros
- Unvanquished: A U.S. - U.N. Saga - Jun 1, 1999 by Boutros Boutros-Ghali
- Standard Electroencephalography in Clinical Psychiatry: A Practical Handbook - Apr 25, 2011 by Nash Boutros and Silvana Galderisi
- Peacemaking and Peacekeeping for the New Century - Mar 19, 1998 by Olara A. Otunnu and Michael W. Doyle
- Rescue Mission: Planet Earth : A Children's Edition of Agenda 21 in Association With the United Nations - Apr 1994 by Children of the World and Bourtros Boutros Ghali
- The Brain and Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Neuroanatomy (Cambridge Medicine) 3rd (third) Edition by... -
- The Poorer Nations: A Possible History of the Global South [Hardcover]  1 Ed. Vijay Prashad, Boutros-Boutros... - Feb 12, 2012 by Vijay Prashad
- Gewalt - die Fessel der Armen: Worunter die Ärmsten dieser Erde am meisten leiden - und was wir dagegen tun können... - Sep 15, 2015 by Gary A. Haugen and Victor Boutros
Movies about Boutros:
- Adams - Death of Klinghoffer / Randle, Sylvan, Howard, Maltman, Boutros, Melrose, Bickley, LSO2002 NR
- Charlie Rose with Boutros Boutros-Ghali; Richard Avedon; David Herbert Donald2007
- Charlie Rose with Neil LaBute, Calista Flockhart, Ron Eldard & Paul Rudd; Garry Kasparov; Boutros Boutros-Ghali2006
- Charlie Rose with Michael Richards; Boutros Boutros-Ghali; Hector Feliciano2006
Wiki information Boutros:
- Boutros Boutros-Ghali
- Diplomat, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Author, Organization leader, Topic, Family member, Topic, Person, Identity
Boutros Boutros-Ghali is an Egyptian politician and diplomat who was the sixth Secretary-General of the United Nations from January 1992 to December 1996. An academic and former Vice Foreign Minister of Egypt, Boutros Boutros-Ghali oversaw the UN at...
- Julia Boutros
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Julia Boutros is a Lebanese singer that rose to stardom in the 1980s with a series of songs like "Ghabet Shams El Haq" and "Wen el malaieen". She is also the sister of Ziad Boutros.
- Boutros Ghali
- Politician, Deceased Person, Identity, Person, Family member
Boutros Ghali was the prime minister of Egypt from 1908 to 1910.
- Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir
- Person, Religious Leader
Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir is the patriarch emeritus of Lebanon's largest Christian body, the Maronite Church, an Eastern Catholic Church in communion with the Holy See. He is also a Cardinal. He was elected Patriarch of Antioch for the Maronites on 27...
- Bechara Boutros al-Rahi
- Person, Religious Leader
Patriarch Mar Bechara Boutros al-Rahi is the 77th Maronite Patriarch of Antioch, and head of the Maronite Church, a position he has held since 15 March 2011, succeeding Patriarch Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir. Rahi also holds the position of a Cardinal of...
- Boutros Harb
- Man, Person
Boutros Harb is a Lebanese politician, who served at different cabinet posts, including Minister of Telecommunications. A Saudi cable leak from WikiLeaks revealed that he asked Saudi Arabia for financial and political support to create a political...
- Youssef Boutros Ghali
- Politician, Person, Organization leader, Family member
Youssef Raouf Boutros Ghali or "YBG" is an Egyptian economist who served in the government of Egypt as Minister of Finance from 2004 to 2011. He was succeeded by Samir Radwan on 31 January 2011.
- Ziad Boutros
- , Person, Composer
Ziad Boutros is a Lebanese composer. He was born to a Lebanese Maronite father and a Palestinian Armenian mother. He is also the brother of Lebanese singer Julia Boutros, and composes most of her songs.
- Boutros Khawand
- Politician, Person
Boutros Khawand was a member of the political bureau of the Lebanese Kataeb party and one of the cofounders of its military council in 1975. He was kidnapped in front of his house in Horch Tabet on September 15, 1992.
- Boutros Mouallem
- Man, Person
Boutros Mouallem is the retired Melkite Catholic Archbishop of Acre, Haifa and the Galilee, in Israel.