Meaning : Salmon, From The Wide Valley, From the Wide Valley, Originated in Celtic, largely used in English and Irish and means 'descendant of Bradan' or 'salmon'. Grown in popularity in recent years following the increase in popularity of names ending in -en or -an,
Pronunciation : Bray den, BRAY-dən , (BRAY-den),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Braden:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Braden:
- Braden is a popular boy's name in America and Canada in recent years. It derives from the Irish surname O'Bradan, which is the Gaelic word meaning 'salmon'. There are over 20 variants of the name, all of which are increasingly popular.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Braden is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Braden is: Salmon.
- American Meaning: The name Braden is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Braden is: Salmon.
- English Meaning: The name Braden is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Braden is: Broad hillside.
- Irish Meaning: The name Braden is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Braden is: Broad hillside.
- From an Irish surname which was derived from Ó Bradáin meaning "descendant of BRADÁN".
Definition funny of Braden:
- girl 1: i just got a braden for christmas! girl 2: i hate you thats what i wanted!
- Braden is the person who can always make you smile and will always save your day
- Wow, braden is a giant.
- i want to be a braden one day
- Girl: I think i met myself a Braden <3 Girlfriend: Your the luckiest girl in the world.
- Braden:" i love you and i don't just say that out of habit, i love you more everyday."
- The braden said "HONK HONK Amber DO ME NOW i want in yo panties"
Expression information Braden:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Braden:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Braden:
- A Muppet Medley (I'm Going to Go Back There Someday / Rainbow Connection) [feat. Braden Palmer] by Chrissy Fleming from the Album I'll Take You Dreaming
- Anne Braden by Flobots from the Album Fight With Tools (Explicit Version)
- Lessons (feat. Braden Blair) [Explicit] by Locksmith from the Album Lofty Goals [Explicit]
- Braden River by Chris Smither from the Album Honeysuckle Dog
- Happy Birthday to Brayden (Braden, Bradyn, Braeden, Braiden, Braydon) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Brayden
- 14 Songs, Op. 34: No. 14. Vocalise in E Minor (arr. D. Braden) by Richard Tognetti from the Album The Music from Classical Destinations, Vol. 2
- 2 > 1 (feat. Lynsey Terry, Scott Chism, Braden Land, Molly Thomas, Jen Gunderman -, Jake Bradley & Jon Radford) by Scott Chism & the Better Half from the Album Long Haul Steady
- All of This (Reimagined) [feat. Braden Barrie] by Bitter Kids from the Album Monster House (Re-Release)
- Alphabet Song for Brayden (Braden, Bradyn, Braeden, Braiden, Braydon) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Brayden
- Anne Braden (Album Version) by Flobots from the Album Fight With Tools (Edited Version)
Books about Braden:
- Lovers at Heart (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) - Mar 8, 2014 by Melissa Foster
- The Truth About Cads and Dukes (Rescued from Ruin Book 2) - May 29, 2015 by Elisa Braden
- Braden (Tales of the Shareem Book 5) - Mar 5, 2013 by Allyson James and Jennifer Ashley
- The Madness of Viscount Atherbourne (Rescued from Ruin Book 1) - Jan 4, 2015 by Elisa Braden
- Bursting with Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) (Love in Bloom: The Bradens Book 5) - Mar 1, 2014 by Melissa Foster
- Resilience from the Heart: The Power to Thrive in Life's Extremes - Oct 6, 2015 by Gregg Braden
- Crashing into Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) - Mar 17, 2015 by Melissa Foster
- Dreaming of Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) - Jan 20, 2015 by Melissa Foster
- Taken by Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) - Jun 9, 2014 by Melissa Foster
- Flirting With Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens) - Nov 18, 2014 by Melissa Foster
Movies about Braden:
- The Divine Matrix With Gregg Braden2008 NR
- 2012: An Awakening Featuring David Icke, John Major Jenkins, Gregg Braden2009 NR
- Tennis Magazine's How to Play Winning Tennis with Vic Braden by Vic Braden
- Women's Doubles: Made Easy the Vic Braden Way1998 by Vic Braden
- Vic Braden's Quick Cures for Common Tennis Problems1988
- Vic Braden's Tennis Tips: TENNIS FUN FOR LIFE1987 by Vic Braden
- Gregg Braden: Beyond Zero Point - The Journey to Compassion2009 NR
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future, Volume 11990 NR by Paramount
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future - Volume 2: Approach Shot, Spin and Service Return / Overhead / Lob and Drop...1983 by Vic Braden
- Vic Braden Teaches You Winning Tennis Strokes1984 by Vic Braden
Wiki information Braden:
- HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Braden is a town in Fayette County, Tennessee. The population was 282 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Joseph P. Braden.
- Braden Holtby
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Measured person, Ice hockey player, Person
Braden Holtby is a Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender currently playing for the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League. He was selected in the fourth round, 93rd overall, by the Capitals in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Travel destination, Identity, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area
Bradenton /ˈbreɪdəntən/ BRAY-den-ton is a city in Manatee County, Florida, United States. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city's 2012 population to be 50,672. Bradenton is the largest principal city of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice, Florida...
- Braden Looper
- Identity, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Drafted athlete, Baseball Player, Person, Measured person
Braden LaVerne Looper is a former Major League Baseball pitcher.
- Dallas Braden
- Baseball Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Identity
Dallas Lee Braden is a former American professional baseball pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball for the Oakland Athletics from 2007 through 2011. The Athletics drafted Braden out of Texas Tech University in the twenty fourth round of the...
- Bernard Braden
- Comedian, Film actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Topic
Bernard Chastey Braden was a Canadian-born actor and comedian who is most well known for his appearances in UK television and radio shows.
- Anne Braden
- Writer, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Person, Author, Award Nominee
Anne McCarty Braden was an American advocate of racial equality. Born in Louisville, Kentucky, and raised in rigidly segregated Anniston, Alabama, Braden grew up in a white middle-class family that accepted southern racial mores wholeheartedly. A...
- Gregg Braden
- Author, Film actor, Person, Topic, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film
Gregg Braden is an American author of New Age literature, who wrote about the 2012 phenomenon and became noted for his claim that the magnetic polarity of the earth was about to reverse. Braden argued that the change in the earth's magnetic field...
- Thomas Braden
- Topic, TV Program Creator, Person, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Thomas Wardell Braden was an American journalist, best remembered as the author of Eight Is Enough, which spawned a popular television program, and was co-host of the CNN show Crossfire. Braden was born in Greene, Iowa, and died in Denver, Colorado.
- Spruille Braden
- Diplomat, Deceased Person, Person
Spruille Braden was an American diplomat, businessman, lobbyist, and member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He served as the ambassador of various Latin American countries, and as Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs. He...