Meaning : Exalted, Lofty, Exalted, lofty,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brigid:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Brigid:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Brigid is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Brigid is: Strong.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Brigid is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Brigid is: Strength. Mythological Celtic goddess of fire and poetry.
- Irish Meaning: The name Brigid is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Brigid is: A, meaning 'the high one' or 'strength. The 6th century Irish abbess Brigid founded Ireland's first women's religious community. In Great Britain, she was known as St Bridget or St Bride:.
- Variant of BRIGHID
Definition funny of Brigid:
- Alice, "Is this how to spell your name?" (Paper says Bridget) Brigid, "No." Alice, "Any of these?" (Paper says Brighet, Brigit, Brighid, and Brighit) Brigid, "No. My name is spelt B-R-I-G-I-D. It is the proper spelling. Well B-R-I-G-H-I-D and B-R-I-G-H-I-T are also proper spellings, but that's not how my name is spelt."
- New Kid, "Hey Matt, who's that cute red head over there?" Matt, "That's Brigid."
- Brigid: "Hi, my name's Brigid." Bob: "Oh, you were named after Saint Brigid of Kildare?" Brigid: "....No. The Goddess." Bob: "Oh, I didn't know there was a Goddess!" Brigid: "Well, now you know."
- girl: i hate brigid i wanna fight her. girl #2: fine. she'll kick your ass.
- Dude 1: Who's that pretty redhead? Dude 2: I think her name is Brigid... Both: Wow!
- Girl 1: is that Brigid? Girl 2: yes it is.
- Child: Mom, there's another brigid in my room, can I feed it a carrot? Mother: Now Ginger, didn't I tell you there's no such thing as brigids?
Expression information Brigid:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Brigid:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Brigid:
- Brigid by Jenna Greene from the Album Wild Earth Child
- Traditional Hornpipes (Beginners / Bun Grad): Brigid of Knock / The Abbey Tavern / An Droichead Bheag by Sean O'Brien from the Album Feis Music 2: Stepping Up
- Little Brigid Flynn by Broken Whistle from the Album Broken Whistle
- Brigid by Maia Oden from the Album Hidden Queen
- Brigid's Waltz by John Mccusker from the Album John McCusker
- Saint Brigid's Prayer by Nóirín Ní Riain from the Album Vox De Nube
- Saint Brigid's Tear by Arlene Faith from the Album River of Dreams
- St. Brigid of Kildare Suite by Barbara Gallagher from the Album St. Brigid of Kildare Suite
- St. Brigid's Fire by Kevin Heider from the Album The Spark
- Little Brigid Flynn by The Irish Rovers from the Album Come Fill Up Your Glasses
Books about Brigid:
- Brigid: History, Mystery, and Magick of the Celtic Goddess - May 1, 2015 by Courtney Weber
- Tending Brigid's Flame: Awaken to the Celtic Goddess of Hearth, Temple, and Forge - Nov 8, 2015 by Lunaea Weatherstone
- Brigid of Kildare: A Novel - Feb 9, 2010 by Heather Terrell
- The Rites of Brigid: Goddess & Saint - Aug 31, 2005 by Sean O Duinn
- Brigid's Cloak - Aug 23, 2005 by Bryce Milligan and Helen Cann
- Brigid's Mantle: A Celtic Dialogue Between Pagan and Christian - Jun 29, 2015 by Lilly Weichberger and Kenneth McIntosh
- Overwhelmed: How to Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time - Mar 3, 2015 by Brigid Schulte
- Brigid's Way: Reflections on the Celtic Divine Feminine - Jan 25, 2015 by Bee Smith
- Pagan Portals - The Morrigan: Meeting the Great Queens - Dec 12, 2014 by Morgan Daimler
- Brigid Berlin Polaroids - Oct 30, 2015 by Dagon James and Vincent Fremont
Movies about Brigid:
- Pie in the Sky - The Brigid Berlin Story2001 NR
- Laserdisc KING OF KINGS with Jeffrey Hunter, Siobhan McKenna, Hurd Hatfield, Ron Randell, Viveca Lindfors, Rita... Unrated
- Saint Patrick, Saint, St. Patrick, Patron of Ireland, Irish, Shamrock, Trinity, Snakes, Brigid, Emerald Isle,...2012
Wiki information Brigid:
- Brigit of Kildare
- Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Saint Brigit of Kildare or Brigid of Ireland is one of Ireland's patron saints, along with Patrick and Columba. Irish hagiography makes her an early Irish Christian nun, abbess, and founder of several monasteries of nuns, including that of Kildare in...
- Brigid Brannagh
- Actor, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Brigid Brannagh is an American actress. She has been credited as Brigid Brannagh, Brigid Brannah, Brigid Brannaugh, Brigid Walsh, and Brigid Conley Walsh.
- Angela Lansbury
- Actor, Influence Node, Theater Actor, Author, Film actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Name source, Celebrity, TV Personality
Dame Angela Brigid Lansbury, DBE is a British actress and singer who has appeared in theatre, television and film. Her career has spanned seven decades, much of it based in the United States, and her work has attracted international...
- Brigid Berlin
- Actor, Film actor, Visual Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Influence Node
Brigid Berlin is an American artist and former Warhol superstar.
- Brigid Bazlen
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor
Brigid Mary Bazlen was an American actress. Although she made only three Hollywood films, The Honeymoon Machine, King of Kings, and How the West Was Won, she is still remembered for the latter two. Her career, and her life, were cut short by her...
Imbolc or Imbolg, also called Brigid's Day, is a Gaelic festival marking the beginning of spring. Most commonly it is held on 1 February, or about halfway between the winter solstice and the spring equinox. Historically, it was widely observed...
- Brigid Brophy
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Brigid Antonia Brophy, Lady Levey was a British novelist, critic and campaigner for social reforms, including the rights of authors and animal rights. Among her novels was Hackenfeller's Ape; among her critical studies were Mozart the Dramatist and...
- Brigid Harrington
- Actor, Person, Topic, TV Actor
Brigid Harrington is an American actress, singer, dancer and voice artist. She is best known as the voice of "Koko" on the American version of the British animated TV series Chuggington, and on Broadway as Jane Banks in Mary Poppins.
- Brigid Tierney
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Brigid Tierney is an actor.