Meaning : From Britain, Unknown, Brittany,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), BRIT-nee, BRIT-ə-nee , BRIT a nee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brittany:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Brittany:
- The name Brittany is taken from the region of north-west France, referred to in medieval Latin as 'Britannia'. It was settled by numerous refugees from the south-west of England.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Brittany is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Brittany is: From Britain.
- American Meaning: The name Brittany is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Brittany is: From Britain.
- English Meaning: The name Brittany is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Brittany is: Originally the ancient duchy of Bretagne in France. Celtic Bretons emigrated from France to become the Bretons of England.
- From the name of the region in the northwest of France, called in French Bretagne. It was named for the Briton settlers who fled to that area after the Anglo-Saxon invasion of England. As a given name, it first came into common use in America in the 1970s.
Definition funny of Brittany:
- "Wow, I wish I could date a Brittany." "Sorry man, she's WAY out of your league."
- brittany is amazing
- Hear that Brittany roar!
- Brittany is located in North Western France The Breton language is closely related to Welsh and Cornish
- Damn, this Brittany girl seems like the perfect girl for me!
- zack brittany beautiful
Expression information Brittany:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Brittany:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Brittany:
- Hey Brittany - Forever the Sickest Kids
- Breakdance of Yao feat. Brittany Haas & Lily Henley by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Breakdance of Yao - Single
- Faster Kill Pussycat [Featuring Brittany Murphy] by Oakenfold from the Album Faster Kill Pussycat (U.S. Maxi Single)
- Brown Eyes Feat. Brittany Campbell by Dj Okawari from the Album Kaleidoscope
- Hey Brittany (Album Version) by Forever The Sickest Kids from the Album Underdog Alma Mater
- Faster Kill Pussycat [Featuring Brittany Murphy] [Club Mix] by Oakenfold from the Album Faster Kill Pussycat (U.S. Maxi Single)
- Faster Kill Pussycat [Featuring Brittany Murphy] by Oakenfold from the Album A Lively Mind (U.S. Version)
- Ice Cream Hero (feat. Evan Casey, Brittany Baratz, Deborah Lubega & Ashleigh King) by Mo Willems & Deborah Wicks La Puma from the Album Elephant and Piggie's "We Are in a Play!"
- Where'd I Go Wrong (feat. Brittany Yates) [Explicit] by Suga Free & Pomona Pimpin' Young from the Album Blood Makes You Related, Loyalty Makes You Family (Full Dose) [Explicit]
- Sip Slow (feat. Just Brittany, BAT) [Explicit] by V-LO the Maestro from the Album Sip Slow (feat. Just Brittany, BAT) - Single [Explicit]
Books about Brittany:
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brittany - May 5, 2015 by DK Publishing
- The Rough Guide to Brittany and Normandy - Jun 9, 2015 by Greg Ward and Rough Guides
- The Most Beautiful Villages of Brittany - Sep 1, 1999 by James Bentley and Hugh Palmer
- I'll Never Be French (no matter what I do): Living in a Small Village in Brittany - Jun 2, 2009 by Mark Greenside
- Michelin Green Guide Brittany (Green Guide/Michelin) - Sep 21, 2014 by Michelin
- Brittanys (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) - Mar 1, 2008 by Dan Rice D.V.M.
- Over Strand and Field A Record of Travel through Brittany - Jan 24, 2012 by Gustave Flaubert
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brittany - May 20, 2013 by DK Publishing and Ian O'Leary
- Brittany: A Concise History (University of Wales Press - Histories of Wales) - Jul 28, 2008 by Gwenno Piette
- Michelin Map France Regional : Bretagne 512 [ Brittany ] ; tear-resistant ; 1/200,000 (French Edition) - Jan 16, 2015 by Michelin
Movies about Brittany:
- The Greatest Journeys on Earth: Ireland, Great Britain & Brittany Journeys of the Celtic Legends2007 NR CC
- Naxos Scenic Musical Journeys France Brittany & Normandy2012 NR CC
- Naxos Scenic Musical Journeys France Paris, Burgundy, Provence, Loire, Brittany, Normandy2012 NR CC
- Abby & Brittany Season 12012 CC
- The Brittany Murphy Story2014 CC
- France: Romain In Brittany2007 NR CC
- France: Raphael In Brittany2007 NR CC
- France: Brittany and Normandy2012 NR
- Change of Heart1998 NR
- Brittany Murphy Story2014
Wiki information Brittany:
- Statistical region, Location, Travel destination, Administrative Division, Dated location, Filming location
Brittany is a cultural region in the north-west of France. Covering the western part of Armorica, as it was known during the period of Roman occupation, Brittany subsequently became an independent kingdom and then a duchy before being united with the...
- Administrative Division, Region, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, French Region, Location, Statistical region, Organization member
Brittany; is one of the 27 regions of France. It is named after the historic and geographic region of Brittany, of which it constitutes 80%. The regional capital is Rennes.
- Duchy of Brittany
- Noble title, Dated location, Location
The Duchy of Brittany was a medieval feudal state that existed between approximately 939 and 1547. Its territory covered the northwestern peninsula of Europe, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the west and the English Channel to the north, and less...
- Animal, Literature Subject, Organism Classification, Animal breed
The Brittany is a breed of gun dog bred primarily for bird hunting. Although it is often referred to as a Spaniel, the breed's working characteristics are more akin to those of a pointer or setter. Brittanys were developed in the Brittany province of...
- Brittany Murphy
- Actor, Ranked item, Award Winner, TV Actor, Person Or Being In Fiction, Musical Artist, Film producer, Topic, Influence Node, Film subject
Brittany Murphy-Monjack, known professionally as Brittany Murphy, was an American film and stage actress, singer, and voice artist. Murphy, a native of Atlanta, moved to Los Angeles as a teenager, and pursued a career in acting. Her breakthrough role...
- Brittany Snow
- Actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Celebrity, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Film producer, TV Actor, Identity
Brittany Anne Snow is an American actress and singer. She began her career as Susan "Daisy" Lemay on the CBS series Guiding Light for which she won a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress and was nominated for two other Young Artist Awards and a...
- Anne of Brittany
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Anne of Brittany was a French queen who reigned as Duchess of Brittany from 1488 until her death. Upon her father's death in 1488, she became Sovereign Duchess of Brittany, Countess of Nantes, Montfort, and Richmond, and Viscountess of Limoges. After...
- Brittany Daniel
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Ranked item, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor
Brittany Ann Daniel is an American television and film actress. She is the twin sister of former actress and photographer Cynthia Daniel. She is best known for her role as Jessica Wakefield on the 1990s syndicated teen drama Sweet Valley High, and...
- Brittany Ferries
- Business Operation, Organization
Brittany Ferries is a French ferry company that runs ships between France and England, France and Ireland, France and Spain, and England and Spain.
- Brittany Pierce
- Film character, TV Character, Topic, Fictional Character
Brittany Susan Pierce is a fictional character from the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. The character is portrayed by actress Heather Morris, and has appeared in Glee from its second episode, "Showmance", first broadcast on September 9, 2009....