Meaning : Fair Breast, Unknown, Fair breast, White Breast,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), BRON win,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bronwyn:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Bronwyn:
- Bronwyn is a feminine name of Welsh origin and it is said to mean ‘White Breast’. It is a very popular girls name in Wales and is found used in lots of Welsh legend. Bronwen Maddox is a British/American journalist.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Bronwyn is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Bronwyn is: Dark and pure. White breast, white breasted.
- Variant of BRONWEN
Definition funny of Bronwyn:
- Person 1: I saw this girl at church today... Person 2: Was she all that and a bag of chips? Person 1: Oh YEAH...she was a Bronwyn!
- 1)friend- bronwyn will u help me bash hannah? bronwyn- yes of corse, u can rely on me!
- "yeah, i got that bronwyn good last night!"
- "Holy shit, guys. My life purpose is complete and I can die happy, because I think I saw a Bronwyn the other day." "No way! THE Bronwyn? Goddess among women, sunlight among darkness, angel among demons, mermaid among fish, supernova among space rocks? I might have believed you if you said 'unicorn' instead..."
- That Bronwyn protects that mans heart from getting into too much trouble with the law.
Expression information Bronwyn:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Bronwyn:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Bronwyn:
- Act 2, Scene 4: Bronwyn's Dark Past by Starstruck from the Album Starstruck
- Bronwyn by Divvy from the Album Don't Judge a Crook By His Lover [Explicit]
- Bronwyn by Russell Gunn from the Album Young Gunn Plus
- Bronwyn by Andrew & Noah Vannorstrand from the Album Driftage
- Bronwyn by Russell Gunn from the Album Jazz for Those Peaceful Moments
- Bronwyn by Russell Gunn from the Album More Of The Most Relaxing Jazz Music In The Universe
- Bronwyn by Russell Gunn from the Album Young Gunn Plus
- Bronwyn by Sight Unseen Us from the Album Ep Number One [Explicit]
- Bronwyn by dwight dixon from the Album The Music of...Starstruck
- Bronwyn by Russell Gunn from the Album Quiet: Essential Blue Moods
Books about Bronwyn:
- PETE: A Novel of Extreme Insanity - Aug 1, 2012 by John Raptor and Brandi Hughes
- The Complete History of Costume & Fashion: From Ancient Egypt to the Present Day - Feb 1, 2001 by Bronwyn Cosgrave
- Anew (Disappeared Book 3) - Aug 25, 2015 by Bronwyn Kienapple
- Ben's Wolf Surprise (Second Pack of Cameron Book 1) - Sep 8, 2015 by Bronwyn Heeley
- Broken (Disappeared Book 2) - Apr 28, 2015 by Bronwyn Kienapple
- An Australian 1, 2, 3 of Animals - May 1, 2013 by Bronwyn Bancroft
- Dear Ruth - Aug 27, 2013 by Bronwyn Parry
- Gotta Start Somewhere - Aug 30, 2014 by Bronwyn Heeley
- Listening to Children: Being and becoming (Contesting Early Childhood) - Jul 27, 2014 by Bronwyn Davies
- Frogs and Snails and Feminist Tales: Preschool Children and Gender (Language and Social Processes) - Jan 2003 by Bronwyn Davies
Wiki information Bronwyn:
- Bronwyn Bishop
- Australian Member of Parliament, Person, Politician, Identity
Bronwyn Kathleen Bishop is an Australian politician who was the 29th Speaker of the House of Representatives, holding the office between 12 November 2013 and 2 August 2015. Bishop has been a member of the Australian House of Representatives for the...
- Bronwyn Bancroft
- Visual Artist, Illustrator, Person
Bronwyn Bancroft is an Australian artist, notable for being amongst the first Australian fashion designers invited to show her work in Paris. Born in Tenterfield, New South Wales, and trained in Canberra and Sydney, Bancroft worked as a fashion...
- Bronwyn Davies
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Bronwyn Ramsay is a fictional character from the Australian Network Ten soap opera Neighbours, played by Rachel Friend. She made her first on-screen appearance on 7 July 1988. Bronwyn is the sister of Sharon Davies. Bronwyn fell in love with Henry...
- Bronwyn FitzSimons
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Bronwyn FitzSimons is an actress.
- Bronwyn Pike
- Identity, Politician, Person
Bronwyn Jane Pike is a former Australian politician. She was Minister for Education in Victoria in the Brumby Government, and was the Member of Parliament for Melbourne from 1999 to 2012.
- Bronwyn Oliver
- Sculpture Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Bronwyn Joy Oliver was an Australian sculptor who worked primarily in metal. Raised in rural New South Wales, she trained at Sydney's College of Fine Arts and London's Chelsea School of Art. She had early successes, winning a New South Wales...
- Bronwyn Thompson
- Athlete, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Bronwyn Thompson is a long jumper from Australia. She holds the Commonwealth and Australian record for the long jump and has been ranked as high as number two in the world. Her greatest achievements include winning gold in the long jump at the 2006...
- Bronwyn Vance
- Woman, Person
Bronwyn Vance is the daughter of Angela Bassett.
- Bronwyn Halfpenny
- Politician, Person
Bronwyn Halfpenny is an Australian politician, and has been the member for Thomastown in the Victorian Legislative Assembly since 2010. She is the daughter of the well-known union leader John Halfpenny and grew up in the Melbourne suburb of Watsonia....
- Bronwyn Lea
- Writer, Person, Author
Bronwyn Lea is a contemporary Australian poet, academic and editor.