Meaning : From The Brook, From the brook,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : BRUWKS ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brooks:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Brooks:
- English Meaning: The name Brooks is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Brooks is: Brook; stream.
- American Meaning: The name Brooks is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Brooks is: Brook; stream.
- From an English surname, a variant of BROOK.
Definition funny of Brooks:
- Brooks is awesome. i love him!!!!
- That guy was brooks.
- that guy is a brooks
- *girl passes* Oh dude look. She is such a Brook. Look at the way Stacie watches her.
- Oh man, Brooks was so good in bed last night!
- Yo! did u see mark, he got brooked out
- naaah!! Man You stole my girl!! You're gonna get BROOKED!!
Expression information Brooks:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Brooks:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Brooks:
- Hey There Mr. Brooks - Asking Alexandria
- Where'd You Go (feat. Holly Brook & Jonah Matranga) [Explicit] by Fort Minor from the Album The Rising Tied [Explicit]
- The Dance (Garth Brooks) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album Southern Country Songwriter Favorites, Vol. 30
- Babbling Brook by Joe Baker from the Album Babbling Brook
- Enough Cryin [feat. Brook Lynn] by Mary J. Blige from the Album The Breakthrough
- Jesus, Thank You (feat. Brook Hills Music) by Sovereign Grace Music from the Album 30: Three Decades of Songs for the Church
- Unanswered Prayers (Garth Brooks Instrumental Version) by Unknown from the Album Garth Brooks Cover Band
- Where'd You Go (feat. Holly Brook, Jonah Matranga) [S.O.B. Remix] [Explicit] by Fort Minor from the Album We Major [Explicit]
- Friends In Low Places (As Made Famous By Garth Brooks) by American Country Hits from the Album Today's Top Country Hits, Vol 5
- A New Way to Fly (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Garth Brooks) by All American Karaoke from the Album No Fences : The Hits of Garth Brooks (Karaoke Version)
Books about Brooks:
- The Road to Character - Apr 14, 2015 by David Brooks
- Forever Entangled: Forever Bluegrass #1 - Oct 20, 2015 by Kathleen Brooks
- Brooks: The Biography of Brooks Robinson - Sep 22, 2015 by Doug Wilson
- The Darkling Child: The Defenders of Shannara - Jun 9, 2015 by Terry Brooks
- The Secret Chord: A Novel - Oct 6, 2015 by Geraldine Brooks
- The Conservative Heart: How to Build a Fairer, Happier, and More Prosperous America - Jul 14, 2015 by Arthur C. Brooks
- Willow Brook Road (A Chesapeake Shores Novel) - Sep 29, 2015 by Sherryl Woods
- The High Druid's Blade: The Defenders of Shannara - Jul 8, 2014 by Terry Brooks
- Billionaire Romance: Crazy Weeks (Alpha Billionaire Romance Series Book 4) - Sep 9, 2015 by Sarah J. Brooks
- Billionaire Romance: Ecstatic Weeks (Alpha Billionaire Romance Book 5) - Sep 17, 2015 by Sarah J. Brooks
Movies about Brooks:
- Captains Close-up, The: Avery Brooks CC
- Mr. Brooks2007 R CC
- The Mel Brooks Collection2012 PG
- Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer2008 NR CC
- Mel Brooks: Make A Noise2013 NR CC
- Garth Brooks - The Entertainer2006
- Peter Brook: The Tightrope2012 NR CC
- Mr. Brooks2007 R
- Steak Out with Kix Brooks Season 12015 CC
- Taxi Driver (2007) Robert De Niro; Jodie Foster; Albert Brooks1976 R
Wiki information Brooks:
- Garth Brooks
- Country Artist, TV Actor, Award Winner, Identity, Film writer, TV program guest, Film producer, Topic, Musical Artist, TV Producer
Troyal Garth Brooks, best known as Garth Brooks, is an American country music singer-songwriter. His eponymous first album was released in 1989 and peaked at number 2 in the US country album chart while climbing to number 13 on the Billboard 200...
- Mel Brooks
- Comedian, Person, Musical Artist, Film writer, TV Producer, Influence Node, Fictional Character Creator, Film story contributor, Theatrical Lyricist, TV Personality
Melvin James "Mel" Brooks is an American film director, screenwriter, comedian, actor, producer, composer, and songwriter. He is best known as a creator of broad film farces and comic parodies. He began his career as a comic and a writer for the...
- Fred Brooks
- Influence Node, Identity, Award Winner, Computer Scientist, Operating System Developer, Author, Academic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Frederick Phillips Brooks, Jr. is an American computer architect, software engineer, and computer scientist, best known for managing the development of IBM's System/360 family of computers and the OS/360 software support package, then later writing...
- Brooks Brothers
- Employer, Identity, Brand, Business Operation, Organization, Fashion label
Brooks Brothers is the oldest men's clothier in the United States and is headquartered on Madison Avenue in Manhattan, New York City. Founded in 1818 as a family business, the privately owned company has been owned by Retail Brand Alliance since 2001...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region
Brooks is a city in southeast Alberta, Canada surrounded by the County of Newell. It is located on Highway 1 and the Canadian Pacific Railway, approximately 186 km southeast of Calgary, and 110 km northwest of Medicine Hat. The city has an elevation...
- Brooks & Dunn
- Country Artist, Topic, TV program guest, Featured artist, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Author
Brooks & Dunn is an American country music duo consisting of Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn, both vocalists and songwriters. The duo was founded in 1990 through the suggestion of Tim DuBois. Before the foundation, both members were solo recording...
- Albert Brooks
- Actor, Film director, Author, Celebrity, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Blogger, Musician, TV Writer, TV Actor
Albert Lawrence Brooks is an American actor, writer, comedian, and director. He received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor for 1987's Broadcast News. His voice acting credits include Marlin the clownfish in Disney/Pixar's 2003...
- Jerry Butler & The Impressions
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Hall of fame inductee, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, TV program guest, Musical Artist, Topic, Award Winner, Musical Group
The Impressions are an American music group from Chicago, originally formed in 1958. Their repertoire includes doo-wop, gospel, soul, and R&B. The group was founded as The Roosters by Chattanooga, Tennessee natives Sam Gooden, Richard Brooks and...
- Rodney Brooks
- Academic, Computer Scientist, Organization leader, Person, Author, Topic, Organization founder, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film
Rodney Allen Brooks is an Australian roboticist, Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science, author, and robotics entrepreneur, most known for popularizing the actionist approach to robotics. He was a Panasonic Professor of Robotics at the...
- Louise Brooks
- Politician, Identity, Topic, Person, Film actor, Literature Subject, Name source, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Author
Louise Brooks, born Mary Louise Brooks, was an American dancer and actress, noted for popularizing the bobbed haircut. Brooks is best known as the lead in three feature films made in Europe: Pandora's Box, Diary of a Lost Girl, and Prix de Beauté;...