Meaning : Brown,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brown:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Brown:
- English Meaning: The name Brown is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Brown is: Brown (colour name).
- American Meaning: The name Brown is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Brown is: Brown (colour name).
Definition funny of Brown:
- That was her brown boyfriend Sanjay
- I was made in India, therefore I am brown.
- "That kid isn't spanish--he's BROWN." "I'm going to the mall with all my brown friends."
- What can BROWN do for you- UPS commercial adapted for junkies ode to heroin.
- Did you hear that new Ween album? It's totally brown.
- I was planning on going to Brown but changed my mind and went to Princeton.
- "Yo Gianfranco, you're so brown"
Expression information Brown:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Brown:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Brown:
- A Boat Like Gideon Brown - Great Big Sea
- A Boy Named Charlie Brown - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- About Mr. Brown - O.A.R.
- Bad Bad Leroy Brown - Jim Croce
- Billy Brown - Mika
- Bobby Brown Goes Down - Frank Zappa
- Bring Back Leroy Brown - Queen
- Charlie Brown - The Coasters
- Charlie Brown Says - Ocean Colour Scene
- Cordelia Brown - Harry Belafonte
Books about Brown:
- Friction - Aug 18, 2015 by Sandra Brown
- Mean Streak - Jul 28, 2015 by Sandra Brown
- Rising Strong - Aug 25, 2015 by Brené Brown
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead - Apr 7, 2015 by Brené Brown
- Breath of Scandal - Mar 31, 2015 by Sandra Brown
- Inferno (Robert Langdon) - May 6, 2014 by Dan Brown
- Best Kept Secrets - Mar 25, 2014 by Sandra Brown
- Brown: The Last Discovery of America - Mar 25, 2003 by Richard Rodriguez
- The Legend of the Bloodstone (Time Walkers Book 1) - Jan 22, 2014 by E.B. Brown
- The Lost Symbol - May 1, 2012 by Dan Brown
Movies about Brown:
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown1966 NR CC
- A Charlie Brown Christmas1965 NR CC
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving1973 NR CC
- Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown1977 G CC
- Chocolate, Chewing Gum & Brown Babies2010 NR CC
- It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown1974 CC
- Father Brown, Season 12013 CC
- Father Brown Season 11974 CC
- Jackie Brown2002 R CC
- Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown1975 CC
Wiki information Brown:
- Brown University
- Organization scope, Educational Institution Campus, Namesake, Website Owner, Employer, Ranked item, Literature Subject, Educational Institution, School in fiction, Location
Brown University is a private Ivy League research university in Providence, Rhode Island. Founded in 1764 as "The College in the English Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations," Brown is the seventh-oldest institution of higher education...
- Product category, Color
Brown is the color of dark wood or rich soil. It is a composite color; in printing or painting, it is made by combining red, black and yellow, or red, yellow and blue. In the RGB color model used to make colors on television screens and computer...
- Breed coloring
Bay is a hair coat color of horses, characterized by a reddish-brown body color with a black mane, tail, ear edges, and lower legs. Bay is one of the most common coat colors in many horse breeds. The black areas of a bay horse's hair coat are called...
- Little, Brown and Company
- Employer, Organization, Publisher, Award Winner, Business Operation, Award Nominee
Little, Brown and Company is an American publisher founded in 1837 by Charles Coffin Little and his partner, James Brown, and for close to two centuries has published fiction and nonfiction by many of America's finest writers. Early lists featured...
- Jerry Brown
- Public figure with medical condition, Topic, Author, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Politician, Identity, Art Subject, Organization founder
Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown Jr. is an American politician and lawyer who has served as the 39th Governor of California since 2011. A member of the Democratic Party, Brown previously served as the 34th Governor from 1975 to 1983, and is the...
- Brown bear
- Biological Species, Character Species, Animal, Organism Classification
The brown bear is a large bear distributed across much of northern Eurasia and North America and is the largest land-based predator on earth. There are several recognized subspecies within the brown bear species. While the brown bear's range has...
- James Brown
- Blues Artist, TV Actor, Author, TV Program Creator, Person, Featured artist, Name source, Guitarist, Person or entity appearing in film, Record Producer
James Brown is a film score composer.
- Chris Brown
- Dance-pop Artist, Musician, Measured person, Celebrity, Music video performer, TV Actor, Film producer, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV program guest
Christopher Maurice "Chris" Brown is an American recording artist, dancer and actor. Born in Tappahannock, Virginia, he taught himself to sing and dance at a young age and was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows. Having signed...
- Brown hair
Brown hair is the second most common human hair color, after black hair. It varies from light brown to almost black hair. It is characterized by higher levels of the dark pigment eumelanin and lower levels of the pale pigment pheomelanin. Its strands...
- Material, Rock type
Lignite, often referred to as brown coal, is a soft brown combustible sedimentary rock formed from naturally compressed peat. It is considered the lowest rank of coal due to its relatively low heat content. It has a carbon content around 25-35%. It...