Meaning : From the town of Bruis, Of Old French origin, derived from the place name Braose., Unknown, From The Town Of Bruis,
Pronunciation : (BROOS), BROOS , broos,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bruce:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Bruce:
- English Meaning: The name Bruce is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Bruce is: Thick brush. Surname since medieval times; now a common given name. Folklore tale of 14th century Robert King of Scotland: (the Bruce) who learned the value of perseverance from watching a spider spin a web.
- American Meaning: The name Bruce is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Bruce is: Thick brush. Surname since medieval times; now a common given name. Folklore tale of 14th century Robert King of Scotland: (the Bruce) who learned the value of perseverance from watching a spider spin a web.
- French Meaning: The name Bruce is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Bruce is: From Brys.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Bruce is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Bruce is: Surname since medieval times; now a common given name. Folklore tale of 14th century Robert King of Scotland: ('the Bruce') who learned the value of perseverance from watching a spider spin a web.
- From a Scottish surname, of Norman origin, which probably originally referred to the town of Brix in France. The surname was borne by Robert the Bruce, a Scottish hero of the 14th century who achieved independence from England and became the king of Scotland. It has been in use as a given name in the English-speaking world since the 19th century. A notable bearer is the American musician Bruce Springsteen (1949-).
Definition funny of Bruce:
- Girl1: This guy is sweet, caring, and attractive! Girl2: wow! Let me guess his name is bruce right? Girl1: yes! how did you know? Girl2: cause only totally amazing people are named bruce.
- Hey man, I'm about to go out back and talk to Bruce. Anyone seen Bruce around?
- Watch out, that bruce is gonna rip you off!
- I love you, Bruce <3
- Losers always complain about there best, and winners go home and bang the prom queen, thats fuckin bruce as fuck.
- Bruce is special.
- "Bro hey Bruce, you a cool friend" "I'm so lucky to have Bruce as my boyfriend"
Expression information Bruce:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Bruce:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Bruce:
- Bruce - Rubicon
- Bruce's Diary - Jello Biafra with NoMeansNo
- Lenny Bruce - Bob Dylan
- Song for Lenny Bruce - Tim Hardin
- Jersey Girl (Karaoke Version In The Style Of Bruce Springsteen) by Karaoke Frenzy from the Album Backing Tracks For Professional Singers And Karaoke Artists, Vol. 52
- Won't Let You Down (feat. Jack Bruce) [2012 Remastered Version] by Robin Trower from the Album Farther On Up the Road: The Chrysalis Years (1977-1983)
- Bruces' Philosophers' Song (Monty Python Sings) by Monty Python from the Album Monty Python Sings
- The Shit That Killed Bruce Lee by Dhruva Aliman from the Album The Wolf and the River
- The Show Goes On (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Bruce Hornsby) by Dohn Joe from the Album 50 Greatest Karaoke Hits, Vol. 67 (Karaoke Version)
- War (Originally Performed By Bruce Springsteen) [Karaoke Version] by Hit Tunes Karaoke from the Album Born in the USA (Sing the Hits of Bruce Springsteen) [Karaoke Version]
Books about Bruce:
- Bruce - Sep 17, 2013 by Peter Ames Carlin
- Big Bad Bruce - Oct 25, 1982 by Bill Peet
- Bruce - Oct 21, 2013 by Albert Payson Terhune
- Bruce Davidson: Nature of Los Angeles 2008-2013 - Sep 29, 2015 by Bruce Davidson
- Murder In School (Detective Inspector Skelgill Investigates Book 2) - Feb 7, 2014 by Bruce Beckham
- True Style: The History and Principles of Classic Menswear - Sep 8, 2015 by G. Bruce Boyer
- Stop Vision Loss Now!: Prevent and Heal Cataracts, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Other Common Eye Disorders - Oct 1, 2015 by Bruce Fife
- The Hockey News: Hockey's Greatest Photos: The Bruce Bennett Collection - Oct 6, 2015 by The Hockey News and Bruce Bennett
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles - Nov 30, 2007 by Bruce H. Lipton
- Parchman Farm: Photographs and Field Recordings: 1947-1959 - Nov 11, 2014 by Bruce Jackson and Anna Wood
Movies about Bruce:
- Sacred Journeys with Bruce Feiler Season 1 [HD]2014 CC
- Lenny Bruce Without Tears2014 NR CC
- Bruce Lee: The Kid (English Subtitled) (English Subtitled)1950 NR
- Bruce Lee: Last Days Last Nights NR CC
- The Real Bruce Lee (1979)2007 NR CC
- Bruce Li the Invincible2008 NR CC
- Image of Bruce Lee (1978)2007 NR CC
- Bruce Almighty2003 PG-13 CC
- Bruce Lee the Invincible2007 PG-13 CC
- Spirit of Bruce Lee2008 NR CC
Wiki information Bruce:
- Bruce Wayne
- Fictional Character, Topic, Amusement Ride Theme, Ranked item, Literature Subject, Film character, Video Game Character, TV Character, Influence Node, Book Character
Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, and first appeared in Detective Comics #27. Originally named "the Bat-Man", the character...
- Bruce Banner
- Comic Book Character, Ranked item, TV Character, Fictional Character, Video Game Character, Identity, Adapted Work, Film character
Bruce Banner is a fictional character from the film series The Incredible Hulk.
- Bruce Springsteen
- Folk rock Artist, Record Producer, TV Personality, Lyricist, Featured artist, Musician, Film music contributor, Film subject, Identity, Guitarist
Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen is an American musician, singer, songwriter and humanitarian. He is best known for his work with his E Street Band. Nicknamed "The Boss", Springsteen is widely known for his brand of poetic lyrics, Americana,...
- Robert the Bruce
- Chivalric Order Officer, Monarch, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Military Commander, Person, Noble person, Family member, Identity
Robert I, popularly known as Robert the Bruce, was King of Scots from 1306 until his death in 1329. Robert was one of the most famous warriors of his generation, and eventually led Scotland during the first of the Wars of Scottish Independence...
- Identity, Business Operation, Organization, Social network user, Award Winner, Automobile Make, Sports Team, Employer
McLaren Racing Limited, competing as McLaren Honda, is a British Formula One team based at the McLaren Technology Centre, Woking, Surrey, England. McLaren is best known as a Formula One constructor but has also competed and won in the Indianapolis...
- Bruce Lee
- Film writer, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Identity, Film story contributor, Martial Artist, Award Winner, Name source, TV Personality, Music video character
Bruce Lee was a Hong Kong American martial artist, Hong Kong action film actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher, filmmaker, and the founder of Jeet Kune Do. Lee was the son of Cantonese opera star Lee Hoi-Chuen. He is widely considered by...
- Bruce Hornsby
- Rock Artist, TV program guest, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Film music contributor, Social network user, Identity, Person, Award Winner, Featured artist
Bruce Randall Hornsby is an American singer and keyboardist known for the spontaneity and creativity of his live performances. Hornsby draws frequently from classical, jazz, bluegrass, folk, Motown, gospel, rock, blues, and jam band musical...
- Social network user, Measured person, Film music contributor, Identity, Broadcast Artist, Person, Composer, Film producer, Author, TV Producer
Marshall Bruce "Eminem" Mathers III is an American rapper, record producer, singer and songwriter from Detroit, Michigan. In addition to his solo career, he is a member of D12 and half of the hip-hop duo Bad Meets Evil. Eminem is the best-selling...
- Bruce Dickinson
- Hard rock Artist, Composer, Film writer, Film actor, TV Actor, Guitarist, Record Producer, Social network user, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist
Paul Bruce Dickinson, known professionally as Bruce Dickinson, is an English musician, airline pilot, and broadcaster. He is best known as the lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden. Born in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Dickinson began his...
- Jack Bruce
- Blues Artist, Film actor, Identity, Social network user, Deceased Person, Musician, TV Actor, Person, Composer, Musical Artist
John Symon Asher "Jack" Bruce was a Scottish musician, composer and vocalist, known primarily for his multi-faceted contributions to the legendary British supergroup Cream, which included guitarist-singer Eric Clapton and drummer-founder Ginger...