Meaning : Deer, Cowboy,
Pronunciation : BUK ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Buck:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Buck:
- English Meaning: The name Buck is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Buck is: Male deer.
- American Meaning: The name Buck is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Buck is: Male deer.
- Greek Meaning: The name Buck is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Buck is: Weaver.
- From an English nickname meaning simply "buck, male deer", ultimately from Old English bucc.
Definition funny of Buck:
- 1. me: "Ray was bucking at lunch." 2. teacher: "We have homework tonite" me: "I buck" 3. me: "I got the new young buck cd" 4. hunter: "I shot a buck last nite." 5. me: "My nintendo DS cost 150 bucks."
- if you buck im finto beat yo pussy ass up right now lil showty.
- I put her ass in the Buck
- It costs ten thousand bucks to buy that car.
- 1.) (Ghettoboy 1): Ay, boy, Derrick walked straight up to Mark and bucked at 'im fa no reason, right. (Ghettoboy 2): Right, wha happened nex? (Ghettoboy 1): An Mark... just LOOKED at his dumb ass, turned around, started to walk off, turned BACK, dropped his shit in the hallway, and SWUNG on his ass. It was ova quick, tho. (Ghettoboy 2): So who won? (Ghettoboy 1): Boy, YO dumb ass, boy... Mark kicked his ass but he goin to jail, so I think Derrick did. Least, till Mark's cousins an shit get 'im... 2.a) I just got PAID, I got a-hunn-ed BUCKS, havin a GOOD day, an I ain't even smoke my own stash yet. 2.b) But this one...*pauses in thought*... yep, I'ma make this 20 bucks. 2.c) (Crackhead): Yo, man, lemme get fi' bucks up outcha. (Drug dealer): Get yo stankin ass out my face! 3. "Knuck if you buck"...... Simply put, what the fuck. 4. Yeah, whatever they said about the deer. 5. And whatever they said about teh secks *6. It's a fight aid, money, a popular word from a song, an animal, AND a sex position. If that isn't whoring around the world, show me what is.
- i only got 2bucks on me.
- Pimp C. " smoke'n out, pour'n up,keeping lean up in my cup in my car leather in wood, in my hood we call its buck"
Expression information Buck:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Buck:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Buck:
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- Are The Good Times Really Over (I Wish A Buck Was Still Silver) (Album Version) by Merle Haggard from the Album Merle Haggard - 16 Biggest Hits
- Money In The Bank [Feat. Young Buck] (Main Version) by Lil Scrappy from the Album Money In The Bank [Featuring Young Buck] (DMD Single) [Explicit]
- 25 Bucks (feat. Purity Ring) [Explicit] by Danny Brown from the Album Old [Explicit]
- Knuck If You Buck (Allbum Version) [Explicit] by Crime Mob from the Album Crime Mob (U.S. PA Version) [Explicit]
- Buck Em Down [Explicit] by Black Moon from the Album Enta da Stage [Explicit]
- Are the Good Times Really Over (I Wish a Buck Was Still Silver) by Merle Haggard from the Album The Essential Merle Haggard: The Epic Years
- Blood Hound (Explicit) [feat. Young Buck] by 50 Cent from the Album Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (Explicit Version)
- Are The Good Times Really Over (I Wish A Buck Was Still Silver) by Merle Haggard from the Album Down Every Road 1962-1994
- Money In The Bank [Feat. Young Buck] (Radio Version) by Lil Scrappy from the Album Money In The Bank [Featuring Young Buck] (DMD Single) [Explicit]
Books about Buck:
- Buck: A Memoir - May 13, 2014 by M.K. Asante
- The Faraway Horses: The Adventures and Wisdom of One of America's Most Renowned Horsemen - Jul 1, 2003 by Buck Brannaman and Bill Reynolds
- The Oregon Trail: A New American Journey - Jun 30, 2015 by Rinker Buck
- More Bang for Your Buck (30 Dirty Stories of Group Love) - Sep 20, 2015 by Brynn Bailey and Jacqueline Sweet
- The Ocean's Accomplice (Generation 77 Book 1) - Sep 25, 2015 by Victoria Buck
- Believe: A Horseman's Journey - Sep 1, 2006 by Buck Brannaman and William Reynolds
- The Good Earth (Oprah's Book Club) - Sep 15, 2004 by Pearl S. Buck
- Quilts du Jour: Make It Your Own with á la Carte Blocks & Settings - Oct 7, 2015 by Marny Buck and Jill Guffy
- Flight of Passage: A Memoir - May 27, 1998 by Rinker Buck
- Quit Your Job in 6 Months: Book 3: Your First 10,000 Email Subscribers (How to Get Them, and How to Treat Them) - Aug 16, 2015 by Buck Flogging
Movies about Buck:
- The Great Buck Howard2009 PG CC
- Bucks County Massacre2012 NR CC
- Uncle Buck1989 PG CC
- Buck Denver Asks: What's in the Bible? Volume 1- In the Beginning2011 NR
- Buck Denver Asks: What's in the Bible? Volume 2 - Let My People Go2011 NR
- Buck2011 PG CC
- Buck Denver Asks: What's in the Bible? Volume 10 - Jesus is the Good News2013 NR
- Buck Denver Asks: What's in the Bible? Volume 3 - Wanderin' in the Desert2011 NR
- Buck Denver Asks: What's in the Bible? Volume 6 - A Nation Divided2011 NR
- Buck Denver Asks: What's in the Bible? Volume 11 - Spreading the Good News2013 NR
Wiki information Buck:
- Buck Owens
- Country Artist, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Identity, Featured artist, Architectural structure owner, Deceased Person, Film actor
Alvis Edgar Owens, Jr., known professionally as Buck Owens, was an American musician, singer, songwriter and band leader who had 21 No. 1 hits on the Billboard country music charts with his band the Buckaroos. They pioneered what came to be called...
- The Young Bucks
- Person, Social network user
The Young Bucks are an American professional wrestling tag team, consisting of real life brothers Matthew and Nicholas Massie from Southern California. They are working for New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor as well as various American...
- Buck converter
A buck converter is a voltage step down and current step up converter. The simplest way to reduce the voltage of a DC supply is to use a linear regulator, but linear regulators waste energy as they operate by dissipating excess power as heat. Buck...
- Young Buck
- Southern rap Artist, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person, Celebrity, Social network user, TV program guest, Featured artist
David Darnell Brown, also known as Young Buck, is an American rapper, actor, entrepreneur, and producer. Buck is a former member of the hip hop group UTP Playas. As a music executive, he is president of his own record label, Ca$hville Records, and is...
- Joe Buck
- Announcer, Topic, Person, Film actor, Identity, TV program guest, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Joseph Francis "Joe" Buck is an American sportscaster and the son of sportscaster Jack Buck. He has won numerous Sports Emmy Awards for his work with Fox Sports, including his roles as lead play-by-play announcer for the network's National Football...
- Buck Rogers
- Book Character, Identity, Fictional Character, Adapted Work, TV Character, Comic Strip, Film character
Buck Rogers is a fictional character who first appeared in a novella titled Armageddon 2419 A.D. by Philip Francis Nowlan published in the August 1928 issue of the pulp magazine Amazing Stories as Anthony Rogers. A sequel, The Airlords of Han, was...
- Jack Buck
- Announcer, Identity, Award Winner, Military Person, Author, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Broadcast Artist
John Francis "Jack" Buck was an American sportscaster, best known for his work announcing Major League Baseball games of the St. Louis Cardinals. His play-by-play work earned him recognition from numerous Halls of Fame, such as the National Baseball...
- Alternative Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Buck-Tick is a Japanese rock band, formed in Fujioka, Gunma in 1983. The group has consisted of Atsushi Sakurai, Hisashi Imai, Hidehiko Hoshino, Yutaka Higuchi and Toll Yagami since 1985. In their three decade career, the band has released 19 studio...
- Uncle Buck
- Comedy Film, Topic, Ranked item, Film, TV Program, Netflix Title
Uncle Buck is a 1989 American comedy film directed by John Hughes and starring John Candy and Amy Madigan, with Jean Louisa Kelly, Gaby Hoffmann, Macaulay Culkin, Jay Underwood, and Laurie Metcalf in supporting roles.
- Pearl S. Buck
- Novelist, Author, Name source, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film writer, Topic, Deceased Person, Film story contributor
Pearl Sydenstricker Buck, also known by her Chinese name Sai Zhenzhu, was an American writer and novelist. As the daughter of missionaries, Buck spent most of her life before 1934 in China. Her novel The Good Earth was the best-selling fiction book...