If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bulcha:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Bulcha:
- My Life, My Vision for the Oromo and Other Peoples of Ethiopia - Jul 16, 2013 by Bulcha Demeska
- The Money Myths: Understanding and Cashing In on Eight Popular Illusions - Apr 17, 2011 by Akinaw Bulcha
- Quick Start Guide to Dividends - Mar 14, 2012 by Akinaw Bulcha
- The Courage to Feel: How Mental Breakthroughs Really Happen and Why They Don't - Oct 1, 2014 by Akinaw Bulcha
- What You Need to Know About the Federal Reserve - Nov 5, 2014 by Akinaw Bulcha
- Quick Start Guide to Inflation (Quick Start Guides Book 2) - Apr 8, 2012 by Akinaw Bulcha
- The Illusion of Procrastination: What it Really is and Why It Sticks Around - Oct 5, 2014 by Akinaw Bulcha
- Wealthology: Creating Lasting Prosperity in an Uncertain World - Sep 24, 2010 by Akinaw Bulcha
- My Life, My Vision for the Oromo and Other Peoples of Ethiopia First edition by Bulcha Demeska (2013) Paperback - 1709 by Bulcha Demeska
- By Bulcha Demeska My Life, My Vision for the Oromo and Other Peoples of Ethiopia (First) [Paperback] - Jul 31, 2013
Wiki information Bulcha:
- Bulcha Demeksa
- Politician, Person
Bulcha Demeksa is an outspoken Ethiopian politician and businessman. He is the founder of the Oromo Federalist Democratic Movement, one of Ethiopia's largest opposition parties.
- Mekuria Bulcha
- Author, Person
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Bulchan or Bluchan was, according to Georgian chronicles, a Khazar general around the year 800 CE. According to the Georgian sources, Bulchan led the Khazar army in its capture of Tbilisi. As part of the surrender terms a Georgian princess named...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Bulchar is a fictional character from the 2004 film George and the Dragon.
- Oromo Federalist Democratic Movement
- Political party, Organization
The Oromo Federalist Democratic Movement is a political party in Ethiopia, created to further the interests of the Oromo people. At the last legislative elections, on 15 May 2005, the party won 11 seats, all from the Oromia Region. The party Whip is...