Meaning : Rock,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Butrus:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Butrus:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Butrus is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Butrus is:
- Arabic form of PETER
Definition funny of Butrus:
- "This is not how we play Tarneeb in Egypt" Butrus said. Hey Butrus, I don't caaaaaaaaaaaaare about what happens in Egypt!!!
Expression information Butrus:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Butrus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Books about Butrus:
- Butrus al-Bustani: Spirit of the Age - Nov 17, 2014 by Adel Beshara
- Mudhakkirat Fuad Butrus : Mudhakkirat muwaziyah wa-mutaqatiah: (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 2009 by George Farshakh
- Studies on Islam and the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century, 1826-1876 (Analecta Isisiana) - 2001 by Butrus Abu Mannah
- Onshore asylum seekers mental health - Dec 26, 2013 by Butrus Ajak
- L'accompagnement éthico-pastoral des jeunes adultes: Contribution de l'éthique théologique du caractère à l'accompagnement... - Mar 18, 2011 by Badeea N Butrus
- The History of the Maronite Mission in Egypt 1745-1927 (Syriac Studies Library) (Syriac Edition) - Jun 8, 2012 by Butrus Khoury
- La tradition chevaleresque des Arabes (French Edition) - Jan 1, 1919 by Wasif Butrus Ghali
- Egypt (Women in Society) - Jan 1993 by Anzhil Butrus Saman
- Chronicon Orientale (Italian Edition) - Aug 10, 2011 by Ab? Sh?kir ibn Butrus Ibn al-R?hib
- ... Chronicon orientale Volume 1 (Arabic Edition) - Sep 22, 2011 by Cheikho Louis 1859-1927 and fl. 1259-1270 Butrus ibn al-Rhib
Wiki information Butrus:
- Butrus al-Bustani
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person
Butrus al-Bustani was a writer and scholar from present day Lebanon. He was a major figure in the Arabic Renaissance, which began in Egypt in the late 19th century and spread to the Middle East.
- Butrus Thomas Khuri-Yakub
- Professor, Project participant, Organization leader, Organization member, Academic, Person, Author, Inventor
Butrus T. Khuri-Yakub is Professor (Research) of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University. Khuri-Yakub develops micromachined silicon sensors and actuators such as airborne and water immersion ultrasonic transducers and arrays, medical...
- Basimah Yusuf Butrus
- Person, Politician
Professor Basimah Yusuf Butrus is an Iraqi Assyrian politician who was Minister of Science and Technology in the Iraqi Transitional Government from May 2005 until May 2006. She was then the only Christian Minister in Iraq. She graduated from...
- Ziad Butrus
- Music Composer, Person, TV Personality
Ziad Butrus appeared on the TV program Super Star.
- Butrus bustani
- Image, Content
- Paul R. Butrus
- Person, Organization leader, Organization
- Peter Gibran
- Man, Person
Peter Gibran is the half brother of Khalil Gibran.
- The conflict of voices in the poetry of Dennis Butrus and Mahmud Darwish : a comparative study
- Cataloged instance, Book Edition
- The conflict of voices in the poetry of Dennis Butrus and Mahmud Darwish
- Book, Written Work