Meaning : From the barns, From The Barns, In old English Byron means "place of the cow sheds" and derived from the name given to someone who lived at the cow sheds., At the cattle shed,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (Bie-ran), BY ron, BIE-rən ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Byron:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Byron:
- This male name originally started life as a surname before transferring into a forename over the years. The surname came from the old English word ‘Byre’. Like many old English surname it was used to describe someone’s job or physical location and ‘byre’ meant someone who either lived at the cattle sheds or they were employed there.
- French Meaning: The name Byron is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Byron is: From the cottage.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Byron is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Byron is: From the cottage.
- American Meaning: The name Byron is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Byron is: From the cottage.
- English Meaning: The name Byron is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Byron is: Derived from a surname and place name; which is based on the Old English byre meaning cowshed. Famous bearer: The poet Lord Byron.
- From a surname which was originally from a place name meaning "place of the cow sheds" in Old English. This was the surname of the romantic poet Lord Byron (1788-1824), the writer of 'Don Juan' and many other works.
Definition funny of Byron:
- "omg, why is byron so tight and awesome and sexy and handsome and smart and everything i could ask for?" says a hot chick
- you think you're better than everyone else, but you're not... because i'm byron!
- "Wow that guy last nite gave me the RIDE of my life so you know of course his name is Byron"
- I could curl up on a sofa and just listen to a Byron for hours.
- "Byron just gave me a hug today...again!" "I really like Byron...but he's too good."
- Blessed am I to have Byron in my life
- OMB - Oh my byron On the seventh day Byron rested
Expression information Byron:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Byron:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Byron:
- Just To Know Him (Live) [feat. Byron Cage] by Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago from the Album Any Given Sunday (Live)
- Homer Byron McGuthri by Sammy Walker from the Album Misfit Scarecrow
- The Presence of the Lord Is Here (Low Key) [Originally Performed by Byron Cage] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album The Presence of the Lord Is Here (Originally Performed by Byron Cage) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- The Presence of the Lord Is Here (High Key) [Originally Performed by Byron Cage] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album The Presence of the Lord Is Here (Originally Performed by Byron Cage) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- I Can Make It (feat. Byron "Mr. Talkbox" Chambers) by Bryan Popin from the Album I Can Make It - Single
- Breathe (Medium Key) [Originally Performed by Byron Cage] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Breathe (Originally Performed by Byron Cage) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- Faithful to Believe (High Key) [Originally Performed by Byron Cage] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Faithful to Believe (Originally Performed by Byron Cage) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- Breathe (Medium Key) [Originally Performed by Byron Cage] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Instrumental Gospel Tracks Vol. 19
- I Can Make It (feat. Byron "Mr. Talkbox" Chambers) by Bryan Popin from the Album You Can Make It
- Byron G (feat. Domo Genesis & The Whooliganz) [Explicit] by The Step Brothers from the Album Lord Steppington [Deluxe Version] [Explicit]
Books about Byron:
- Lord Byron: The Major Works (Oxford World's Classics) - Nov 15, 2008 by George Gordon Lord Byron and Jerome J. McGann
- Byron's Poetical Works, Volume 1 - Mar 24, 2011 by George Gordon Byron and Ernest Hartley Coleridge
- Byron - May 17, 2012 by John Nichol
- Selected Poems (Penguin Classics) - Apr 25, 2006 by Lord George Gordon Byron and Susan J. Wolfson
- Delphi Complete Works of Lord Byron (Illustrated) (Delphi Poets Series Book 6) - Aug 14, 2014 by Lord George Gordon Byron
- Byron: Poems (Everyman's Library Pocket Poets) - Oct 18, 1994 by Lord G. Gordon Byron
- The Works of Lord Byron. Vol. 5 Poetry - Mar 24, 2011 by George Gordon Byron and Ernest Hartley Coleridge
- Byron's Poetry and Prose (Norton Critical Edition) - May 19, 2009 by George Gordon Byron and Alice Levine
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life - Dec 23, 2003 by Byron Katie and Stephen Mitchell
- Byron: Complete Poetical Works (Oxford Paperbacks) - Jan 1, 1970 by George Gordon Lord Byron and Frederick Page
Movies about Byron:
- Gaiam Portraits Of Inspiring Lives: Byron Katie2011 NR CC
- Byron2007 NR
- Lord Byron of Broadway1930 NR
- Lord Byron2011 NR CC
- Byron Season 12003
- The Best of Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen2009 NR
- Byron Nelson: A Texas Gentleman
- Byron Cage: An Invitation to Worship Live2006 NR
- Tuning for Extreme Accuracy ~ Archery Shooting ~ Byron Ferguson
- Gaiam Portraits of Inspiring Lives: Byron Katie2011 NR
Wiki information Byron:
- George Gordon Byron
- Poet, Noble person, Fictional Character Creator, Topic, Lyricist, Film subject, Name source, Composer, Deceased Person, Politician
George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron, FRS, commonly known simply as Lord Byron, was an English poet and a leading figure in the Romantic movement. Among Byron's best-known works are the lengthy narrative poems Don Juan and Childe Harold's Pilgrimage,...
- Ada Lovelace
- Art Subject, Author, Name source, Computer Scientist, Deceased Person, Noble person, Film subject, Literature Subject, Person, Influence Node
Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer, chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognised as...
- Byron Bay
- Dated location, Filming location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Travel destination
Byron Bay is a beachside town located in the far-northeastern corner of the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located 772 kilometres north of Sydney and 165 kilometres south of Brisbane. Cape Byron, a headland adjacent to the town, is the...
- John Byron
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Name source, Author, Person
Vice Admiral The Hon. John Byron, RN was a Royal Navy officer. He was known as Foul-weather Jack because of his frequent encounters with bad weather at sea. As a midshipman, he sailed in the squadron under George Anson on his voyage around the world,...
- HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Byron is a city in Peach County, Georgia, United States. A small portion of the city extends into Houston County. The population was 2,887 at the 2000 census. The city is in the Macon metropolitan area. Byron is home to the Middle Georgia Raceway, an...
- Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place
Byron is a city in Ogle County, Illinois, United States, probably best known as the location of the Byron Nuclear Generating Station, one of the last nuclear power plants commissioned in the United States. Byron is located in Byron Township, along...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village
Byron is a city in Olmsted County, Minnesota, United States, approximately 5 miles west of Rochester on U.S. Route 14. It is surrounded by Kalmar Township. The population was 4,914 at the 2010 census. Local industries are in the form of farm services...
- Byron White
- Topic, Identity, Deceased Person, Military Person, Award Winner, Basketball Player, Person, Athlete, Literature Subject, Appointee
Byron Raymond White won fame both as a football halfback and as an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Born and raised in Colorado, White played in the National Football League for three seasons and practiced law for 15 years...
- Anne Isabella Byron, Baroness Byron
- Deceased Person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Art Subject
Anne Isabella Noel Byron, 11th Baroness Wentworth and Baroness Byron was the wife of the poet Lord Byron. A highly educated and strictly religious woman, she seemed an unlikely match for the amoral and agnostic poet, and their marriage soon ended in...
- US Census Designated Place, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Byron is a census designated place in Contra Costa County, California, United States. The population was 1,277 at the 2010 census.