If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Caccia:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Caccia:
- Vivaldi: Concerto For Violin And Strings In F, Op.8, No.3, RV 293 "L'autunno" - 3. Allegro (La caccia) by Anne-Sophie Mutter and Trondheim Soloists from the Album Vivaldi: Le quattro stagioni / Tartini: Sonata in G minor "Trillo del Diavolo"
- Rodrigo: Concierto Madrigal for 2 Guitars and Orchestra - Caccia a la española (Allegro vivace - Andante nostalgico by Academy of St. Martin in the Fields and Angel Romero and Pepe Romero and Sir Neville Marriner from the Album Los Romeros / 50th Anniversary Album (2 CDs)
- La Resa Dei Conti: Titoli Di Testa (La Caccia) by Ennio Morricone from the Album Un' Ora Con Ennio Morricone
- La Quattro Stagioni, Concerto In F Major, Op. 8, No. 3, RV 293 "L'Autumno" (Autumn): III La caccia. Allegro by Antonio Vivaldi from the Album Vivaldi: Le Quattro Stagioni; Concerto For Oboe and String Orchestra In A Minor
- Vivaldi: Concerto For Violin And Strings In F, Op.8, No.3, RV 293, "L'autunno" - 3. Allegro (La caccia) by I Solisti Di Napoli and Salvatore Accardo from the Album Vivaldi: The Four Seasons
- The Four Seasons, Autumn: Concerto No. 3 in F Major: III. Allegro, la caccia by Tatjana Grindenko, Academic Chamber Orchestra from the Album Vivaldi The Four Seasons Autumn (Single)
- La caccia (Originale) by Goblin from the Album Zombi
- Concerto in D Major for Two Corni Da Caccia, Two Oboes, Bassoon, Strings and Basso Continuo: 3. Allegro by Virtuosi Saxoniae, Ludwig Güttler, Ludwig Güttler, Kurt Sandau, Andreas Lorenz, Wolfgang Klier & Hans-Peter Steger from the Album Fasch: Overtures and Concerto in D Major & Sonatas for Oboes and Bassoon
- Vivaldi: The Four Seasons, Autumn: Concerto No. 3 in F major: III. Allegro, la caccia by Boston Baroque, Christina Day Martinson, Martin Pearlman from the Album Vivaldi: The Four Seasons & Geminiani Concerto Grosso Nos. 4 and 12 (Variations on La Follia)
- Violin Concerto in B Flat, Op.8,10 "La caccia": I. Allegro by Béla Bánfalvi from the Album 50 Must-Have Violin Concertos
Books about Caccia:
- Caccia AI Tesori: Manuale + DVD Con MP3 ( B1-C1 ) (Italian Edition) - Jan 1, 2011
- Chicken Caccia-Killer (a Jordan McAllister Mystery) (Volume 4) - Jul 9, 2015 by Liz Lipperman
- La caccia di Diana (Italian Edition) - May 23, 2015 by Giovanni Boccaccio and The Perfect Library
- A caccia di fantasmi (Italian Edition) - Feb 25, 2011 by Leandro Castellani
- Caccia grossa - Tre giri di chiave ep. #4 di 6 (A piccole dosi) (Italian Edition) - Jun 30, 2014 by Walter Serra
- La caccia al tesoro del compleanno di Little Goldbrown (Italian Edition) - Apr 2, 2015 by Florian C. Booktian and Chuck Patterson
- Caccia di Mezzanotte (La saga dei Gardella) (Volume 6) (Italian Edition) - Sep 12, 2014 by Colleen Gleason and Irene Montanelli
- La Caccia Al Tesoro (Italian Edition) - May 20, 2010 by Andrea Camilleri
- Caccia al tesoro a New York - Jan 1, 2013 by Steve Stevenson and S. Turconi
- Das Spiel des Poeten: Commissario Montalbano liest zwischen den Zeilen (German Edition) - May 15, 2015 by Andrea Camilleri and Rita Seuss
Movies about Caccia:
- Il Re Alla Caccia2008 NR
- Prey - La Caccia E' Aperta2007 Unrated
- The Pursuit of D.B.Cooper AKA: Pursuit / EUROPEAN PAL EDITION / A Perseguição / Caccia implacabile / D. B. Cooper...1981 PG-13
- Il Commissario Montalbano - La Caccia Al Tesoro2013 G
- The Siege of Venice2009 Unrated
- Citta' Sconvolta: Caccia Spi2005 Unrated
- Caccia Ad Aquila 1 - Punto Di Collisione2007 Unrated
- Ultima Caccia (L') - IMPORT2013 G
- Caccia Alla Volpe2004 G
- Devil's Tomb - A Caccia Del Diavolo2009 G
Wiki information Caccia:
- Palazzina di Stupinigi
- World Heritage Site, Location, Project focus, Listed Site, Structure, Building
The Palazzina di caccia of Stupinigi is one of the Residences of the Royal House of Savoy in northern Italy, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. Built as a royal hunting lodge in the early 18th century, it is located in Stupinigi, a suburb...
- Nicola Caccia
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Nicola Caccia, born April 10, 1970 in Castello di Cisterna, Italy, is a former professional football player.
- Oboe da caccia
- Oboe Instrument, Musical instrument, Musical Performance Role
The oboe da caccia is a double reed woodwind instrument in the oboe family, pitched a fifth below the oboe and used primarily in the Baroque period of European classical music. It has a curved tube and a brass bell, unusual for an oboe. Its range is...
- Guglielmo Caccia
- Painting Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Guglielmo Caccia called il Moncalvo was an Italian painter, active in a Mannerist style depicting sacred subjects.
- Italian Dish, Food, Dish
Cacciatore means "hunter" in Italian. In cuisine, alla cacciatora refers to a meal prepared "hunter-style" with onions, herbs, usually tomatoes, often bell peppers, and sometimes wine. Cacciatore is popularly made with braised chicken or rabbit. The...
- Charles Caccia
- Politician, Person, Academic, Deceased Person
Charles L. Caccia, PC was a Canadian politician. Caccia was a Liberal member of the Canadian House of Commons. He represented the Toronto riding of Davenport between 1968 and 2004.
- Harold Caccia, Baron Caccia
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person, Chivalric Order Member
Harold Anthony Caccia, Baron Caccia, GCMG GCVO GCStJ was a British diplomat. He was educated at Eton College and Trinity College, Oxford and won a Blue at rugby union, playing at centre for Oxford in The Varsity Match in 1926. He played cricket for...
- Diego Caccia
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Diego Caccia is an Italian racing cyclist.
- Camillo Caccia Dominioni
- Deceased Person, Person
Camillo Caccia-Dominioni was an Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He served as Prefect of the Pontifical Household from 1921 to 1935, and was elevated to the cardinalate in 1935.
- After the Fox
- Farce Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Ranked item
After the Fox is a 1966 British–Italian comedy film starring Peter Sellers and directed by Vittorio De Sica. The screenplay is in English, by Neil Simon and De Sica's longtime collaborator Cesare Zavattini. Despite its notable credits, the film was...