If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Caldicot:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Caldicot:
- Fuck me, that skip smells worse than caldicot!
- "I'm so glad I'm getting out of Caldicot, man. I was getting high just being there"
Books about Caldicot:
- Mrs Caldicot's Knickerbocker Glory - Feb 3, 2014 by Vernon Coleman
- Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War - Jan 28, 2014 by Vernon Coleman
- Excavations at Caldicot, Gwent (Research Report) - Jan 1, 1997 by Nigel Nayling and Astrid Caseldine
- Navy Lark: The Very Best Episodes, Volume 1 - Apr 14, 2006 | Original recording by Ronnie Barker and Richard Caldicot
- The Navy Lark 8: Starring Leslie Phillips, Jon Pertwee & Stephen Murray (BBC Radio Collection) - Jun 3, 1996 by Lawrie Wyman and George Evans
- Caldicot Castle - 1972 by T.T. Birbeck and illustrated by T.T.Birbeck
- Caldicot and the Villages of the Moor: Volume 1 - May 1995 by Malcolm Jones
- Mrs Caldicot (2 Book Series) -
- Notes On the Architecture and History of Caldicot Castle, Monmouthshire, by O. Morgan and T. Wakeman - Aug 31, 2012 by Charles Octavius S. Morgan
- Notes On the Architecture and History of Caldicot Castle, Monmouthshire, by O. Morgan and T. Wakeman - Primary... - Oct 6, 2013 by Charles Octavius S. Morgan
Movies about Caldicot:
- Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War Unrated
Wiki information Caldicot:
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Caldicot is a small town in Monmouthshire, southeast Wales, located between Chepstow and Newport on the Gloucester to Newport Line served primarily by Caldicot station, whilst by road it is just off the busy M4 / M48 motorway corridor. The site...
- Caldicot railway station
- Transit Stop, Location
Caldicot railway station is a part of the British railway system owned by Network Rail and is operated by Arriva Trains Wales. Caldicot is a small town in Monmouthshire, south Wales. It is located between Chepstow and the city of Newport on the...
- Caldicot Castle
- Project focus, Location, Structure
Caldicot Castle is an extensive stone medieval castle in the town of Caldicot, Monmouthshire, in southeast Wales, built near the site of Harold Godwinson's former Saxon castle by the Norman earls of Hereford from about 1100. The castle became a Grade...
- Richard Caldicot
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, TV Actor
Richard Caldicot was an English actor famed for his role of Commander Povey in the BBC radio series The Navy Lark. He also appeared often on television, memorably as the obstetrician delivering Betty Spencer's baby in Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em. His...
- Caldicot RFC
- Rugby union Team, Sports Team, Organization
Caldicot Rugby Football Club are a Welsh rugby union club based in Caldicot, Monmouthshire, between Chepstow and the city of Newport in South Wales. The club was founded in 1961 and they play just off Longfellow Road, Caldicot. The 1st XV currently...
- Caldicot and Wentloog Levels
The Caldicot and Wentloog Levels are two areas of low-lying estuarine alluvial wetland and intertidal mudflats adjoining the north bank of the Severn Estuary, either side of the River Usk estuary near Newport in south east Wales. They are also known...
- Caldicot Comprehensive School
- Location, Employer, Educational Institution, Organization
Caldicot School is a coeducational and non-selective secondary school in the town of Caldicot, Monmouthshire in South Wales. Mrs. Gwyer-Roberts is headmistress and has been so since 2003. The crest is 'CCS', made to look like a swan.
- Caldicot Town F.C.
- Sports Team, Employer, Organization, Football team
Caldicot Town A.F.C. is a Welsh football club that currently play in the Welsh Football League Division Two. They are based in the town of Caldicot, Monmouthshire.
- Caldicot Hundred
Caldicot was an ancient hundred of Monmouthshire, Wales. It was situated in the south-eastern part of the county, bounded on the north by the hundreds of Usk and Raglan; on the east by Gloucestershire; on the south by the Bristol Channel, and on the...
- Helen Caldicott
- Physician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Organization founder, Award Winner, Identity, Author
Helen Mary Caldicott is an Australian physician, author, and anti-nuclear advocate who has founded several associations dedicated to opposing the use of nuclear power, depleted uranium munitions, nuclear weapons, nuclear weapons proliferation, war...