Meaning : Short For Camouflage, Short for Camouflage,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Camo:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Camo:
- "The army makes you wear camo gear." "Apply sum 'cam cream' to your face before entering the jungle." "I was hiding fully 'camo-style' behind some bushes as he walked by."
- After three Camo's, Timmy fell down the face of the Peace Sign (large rock face/mountain in Reading).
- It's a broke day. I'm outta nugz, all I've got is camo
- Dang He's pullin a Camo again..
- Chris: Hey Shane why do hardcore kids wear camo? Shane: i dunno why? Chris: SO THEY WONT BE SCENE Shane:rofl
- DemonVixen wears camo pants, if you talk about them you will surely get your ass beat at QuakeCon 2007. FYI - EW?
Songs about Camo:
- Camo Bikini by Danny Boone from the Album Fish Grease
- Camouflage by Agent Sasco from the Album Mad Ryder Riddim [Explicit]
- Mic Check (Camo & Krooked Remix) by Hadouken! from the Album Mic Check (EP)
- Camouflage by Brad Paisley from the Album This Is Country Music
- Camo Bikini by Danny Boone from the Album Camo Bikini
- My Baby Looks Good In Camouflage (Feat. Rhett Akins & Dallas Davidson) by The Bone Collector from the Album The Brotherhood Album
- Camouflage by Stan Ridgway from the Album The Big Heat
- Camouflage by Boney James from the Album Seduction
- Visual Camouflage (feat. Apathy, Zilla, Vinnie Paz, King Magnetic, Celph Titled & Esoteric) [Explicit] by Army of the Pharaohs from the Album In Death Reborn [Explicit]
- Camouflage Love [Explicit] by Mac from the Album Shell Shocked [Explicit]
Books about Camo:
- Camo Girl - Jun 5, 2012 by Kekla Magoon
- Camouflage Journal (Diary, Notebook) - Jun 1, 2011 by Peter Pauper Press
- Camouflage Isn't Only for Combat: Gender, Sexuality, and Women in the Military - Aug 1, 2000 by Melissa S. Herbert
- Extreme Pak Digital Camo Bible Cover - by ExtremePak
- Embassy Camouflage Bible Cover - by Embassy
- Camo Bible NLT - Jun 18, 2008 by Tyndale
- Camouflage Beaded Bookmark - Aug 15, 2011 by Peter Pauper Press
- Camouflage - Jun 9, 2006 by Neil Leach
- Majestic Bible Accessories- Camo Version (Majestic Bible Tabs) - Jul 7, 2015 by Ellie Claire
- NIV Green Camo Backpack Bible - Jul 30, 2011 by Zondervan
Movies about Camo:
- Camouflage & Defense In The Insect World2007 NR CC
- NOVA: Cuttlefish - Kings of Camouflage2007 NR
- NIUTOP® Fashion Multicolor Wristband Wrist Bands Bracelet Sport Arm Band Armband with Metal Clasps Replacement... by Niutop
- Camouflage2001 R
- Sophomores: The Complete Second Season (The Camouflage Edition) (Part 5)2011 NR
- Principles of Natural Camouflage2012
- The Art of Camouflage1997
- The Trout Bum Diaries 2: New Zealand Kiwi Camo2007 NR
- National Geographic's Geokids: Camouflage, Cuttlefish and Chameleons1994 NR by National Geographic
- Trout Bum Diaries Volume 2 : Kiwi Camo2007
Wiki information Camo:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Camo is a comune in the Province of Cuneo in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 60 kilometres southeast of Turin and about 60 km northeast of Cuneo. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 215 and an area of 3.6 square kilometres. Camo...
Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see, or by disguising them as something else. Examples include the leopard's spotted coat, the battledress...
CAMO, short for Club Aquatique de Montreal, is a swim club based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada's Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard. CAMO operates in three areas: swimming, diving and water polo. It is in diving, however, that CAMO has had the greatest...
- Camo & Krooked
- Dubstep Artist, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Camo & Krooked are an electronic music producer/artist duo from Vienna, Austria with their musical roots embedded in drum and bass, consisting of Reinhard "Camo" Rietsch and Markus "Krooked" Wagner.
- Organization, Film subject, Membership organization, Literature Subject
The Camorra is an Italian Mafia-type crime syndicate, or secret society, that originated in the region of Campania and its capital Naples. It is one of the oldest and largest criminal organizations in Italy, dating back to the 18th century. Unlike...
- Synthpop Artist, Topic, Musical Group, Record Producer, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist
Camouflage is a German new wave trio consisting of lead singer Marcus Meyn, Heiko Maile and Oliver Kreyssig. Their only Billboard Hot 100 hit was "The Great Commandment" which climbed to No. 59 in 1988, though it did spend three weeks at No. 1 on the...
- Lito Camo
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musician, , Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Songwriter
Lito Camo is a Filipino singer and songwriter. He established his reputation more solidly as a composer instead of being a singer which was his initial dream. He is known for songs such as "Bakit Papa? Tawag mo ako?", "Spaghetti Song", "Bulaklak",...
Camogie is an Irish stick-and-ball team sport played by women; it is almost identical to the game of hurling played by men. Camogie is played by 100,000 women in Ireland and worldwide, largely among Irish communities. It is organised by the...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Camogli is a small Italian fishing village and tourist resort located on the west side of the peninsula of Portofino, on the Golfo Paradiso at the Riviera di Levante, in the province of Genoa on the Italian Riviera. As of 31 December 2010 its...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Camon is a commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France.