If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Canary:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Canary:
- Example 1: Al: So, Brian was looking for you. Bill: Who? Al: That guy, Brian. He hangs out with us all the time. Bill: I have no clue who you're talking about. Al: He's that Canary who loves to draw. Bill: OOoooh. Ok. Example 2: Al: As he walked by, he told me, "F*** off." Bill: :O Al: If he weren't such a Canary, I would have lunged at him. Bill: Who knew that such a Canary had it in him.
- Looks dangerous in there, let the canary go first.
- Anita O'Day started off as a canary in the Krupa band, but she really hit her stride later as a jazz soloist.
- rockiin tha canaries on mah wrist!
- That canary Jesse told the cops about his boy's stash; now he's locked up. You're so canary right now, what are you saying?
- Person #1: Took my car out for a drive today, got a bloody canary for having a cracked windshield Person #2: Damn! I got a canary last week for having bald tires.
- Kyle remarked to Ryan that a Canary was posting up shop in their work environment.
Songs about Canary:
- Canary Island by Houndstooth from the Album Ride Out the Dark
- Canary In A Coalmine (2003 Stereo Remastered Version) by The Police from the Album Zenyatta Mondatta (Remastered)
- Cold Canary Gaslight by Marty O'Reilly & the Old Soul Orchestra from the Album Pray for Rain [Explicit]
- Canary Bay (Live Zénith 1986) by Indochine from the Album Au Zénith
- Canary In A Coalmine (2003 Stereo Remastered Version) by The Police from the Album The Police
- Syrto (Kanaria Mou) - Syrto Dance (My Canaries) by Nikos Tzouganos from the Album Cretan Music In America 1945 - 1953
- Canary In A Coalmine by The Police from the Album Message In A Box
- The Hot Canary by Florian Zabach from the Album Wish You Were Here: The Ultimate Summer Golden Oldies Collection Featuring Bewitched, Ko Ko Mo, The Banana Boat Song, The Look of Love, & More!
- Gold Canary by Cloud Control from the Album Bliss Release
- Singing Canaries by Electric Dreams from the Album Relaxing Sounds Of Birds
Books about Canary:
- Canary - Feb 24, 2015 by Duane Swierczynski
- Canaries (Complete Pet Owner's Manuals) - Apr 1, 2010 by Thomas Haupt
- Canary Crazy: How To Keep, Breed, & Care For Canaries - Jun 6, 2013 by Robirda McDonald
- Canary - Aug 1, 2013 by Rachele Alpine
- The Canary Handbook - Sep 1, 2001 by Matthew M. Vriends and Tanya M. Heming-Vriends
- The Miner's Canary: Enlisting Race, Resisting Power, Transforming Democracy (The Nathan I. Huggins Lectures) - May 21, 2003 by Lani Guinier and Gerald Torres
- The Canaries - 2013 by Thilde Jensen
- Canary - Jul 1, 1977 by Canary Conn
- The Canary Caper (A to Z Mysteries) - Mar 3, 1998 by Ron Roy and John Steven Gurney
- Interpersonal Communication: A Goals Based Approach - Feb 21, 2008 by Daniel J. Canary and Michael J. Cody
Movies about Canary:
- The Cat and the Canary1927 NR CC
- Touring the World's Capital Cities Santa Cruz de Tenerife: The Capital of Canary Island2014 NR CC
- The Cat and the Canary2009 NR
- Cities of the World Tenerife Canary Islands, Spain2009 NR CC
- Wild Canaries2015 Unrated CC
- Touring the World's Capital Cities Las Palmas: The Capital of Canary Islands2014 NR CC
- Passport to Adventure: Off the Beaten Path in the Canary Islands Spain2009 NR CC
- Cities of the World Canary Islands Spain2009 NR CC
- Discover the World Canary Islands Vol 22012 NR CC
- The Cat And The Canary1927 NR
Wiki information Canary:
- Canary Islands
- Statistical region, Location, Cyclone-affected area, Dated location, Administrative Division, Spanish autonomous community, Governmental Jurisdiction, Breed origin
The Canary Islands, also known as the Canaries, are a Spanish archipelago located just off the southern coast of Morocco, 100 kilometres west of its southern border. The Canaries constitute one of Spain's 17 autonomous communities and are among the...
- Domestic canary
- Domesticated animal, Organism Classification
The Domestic canary, often simply known as the canary, is a domesticated form of the wild canary, a small songbird in the finch family originating from Egypt. Canaries were first bred in captivity in the 17th century. They were brought over by...
- Black Canary
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV Character, Film character
Black Canary, alias of Dinah Lance, is a fictional superheroine in comic books published by DC Comics. Created by the writer-artist team of Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino, the character debuted in Flash Comics #86. One of DC's earliest...
- Atlantic canary
- Biological Species, Organism Classification, Animal
The Atlantic canary is known worldwide simply as wild canary. It is also called the island canary, canary or common canary, is a small passerine bird belonging to the genus Serinus in the finch family, Fringillidae. It is native to the Canary...
- Travel destination, Geographical Feature, Statistical region, Island, Location
Tenerife is the largest and most populous island of the seven Canary Islands; it is also the most populated island of Spain, with a land area of 2,034.38 square kilometres and 898,680 inhabitants, 43 percent of the total population of the Canary...
- Canary Wharf
- Building complex, Location
Canary Wharf is a major business district located in Tower Hamlets, London. It is one of the UK's two main financial centres – along with the traditional City of London – and contains many of Europe's tallest buildings, including the second-tallest...
- Gran Canaria
- Island, Filming location, Statistical region, Geographical Feature, Tourist attraction, Location
Gran Canaria is the second most populous island of the Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago, with a population of 838,397 which constitutes approximately 40% of the population of the archipelago. Located in the Atlantic Ocean about 150 kilometres...
- Phoenix canariensis
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Phoenix canariensis is a species of flowering plant in the palm family Arecaceae, native to the Canary Islands. It is a relative of Phoenix dactylifera, the true date palm. It is the natural symbol of the Canary Islands, together with the canary...
- Canary grass
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Canary grass is a plant, Phalaris canariensis, belonging to the family Poaceae. Originally a native of the Mediterranean region, it is now grown commercially in several parts of the world for birdseed. This large, coarse grass has erect, hairless...
- David Canary
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor
David Hoyt Canary is an American actor.