Meaning : Bright, Sweet,
Pronunciation : KAN-dee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Candy:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Candy:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Candy is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Candy is: Famous bearer: American actress Candice Bergen.
- American Meaning: The name Candy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Candy is: Famous bearer: American actress Candice Bergen.
- Latin Meaning: The name Candy is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Candy is: Dazzling white. Bright, glowing white. Derived from the feminine of the Latin adjective meaning white. Famous bearer: George Bernard Shaw's 1898 play 'Candida'.
- Diminutive of CANDACE. It is also influenced by the English word candy.
Definition funny of Candy:
- 1. Hey little girl, want some candy? 2. Hey little girl, want some candy? 3. Hey little girl, want some candy?
- "Like stealing candy from a baby..."
- Any way u use it, Candy=FUN!
- guy: i want a candy.
- That is some tight candy you have there, would you like to trade with mine?
- Jimmy: I totally wanna lick that lollipop... No homo Jim-Bob: No get your own candy!
Expression information Candy:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Candy:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Candy:
- Candy - Ash
- Candy - Iggy Pop
- Candy - Martin Sexton
- Candy Man - Mississippi John Hurt
- Candy Says - The Velvet Underground
- Candy's Going Bad - Golden Earring, The Godz
- Candy's Room - Bruce Springsteen
- I Want Candy - Aaron Carter
- Oh Candy - Cheap Trick
- Rats and Rats and Rats for Candy - The Blood Brothers
Books about Candy:
- Candy - Mar 1, 2006 by Kevin Brooks
- Red Hot Candy (22 All-New Delicious Romance Books by Best-Selling Authors about Alpha Males, Billionaires, Cowboys... - Jul 28, 2015 by Jo Raven and Lacey Silks
- Letters from Candy(Horror Fiction): Horror Story - Jul 30, 2014 by Gerard Harrison
- Sally's Candy Addiction: Tasty Truffles, Fudges & Treats for Your Sweet-Tooth Fix - Sep 28, 2015 by Sally McKenney
- Candy: A Novel of Love and Addiction - Jun 16, 1998 by Luke Davies
- The Candy Shop War - Jun 10, 2014 by Brandon Mull
- Candy - Aug 2003 by Mian Mian and Andrea Lingenfelter
- Candy: A Century of Panic and Pleasure - Oct 15, 2013 by Samira Kawash
- The Candy Maker's Guide A Collection of Choice Recipes for Sugar Boiling - Mar 17, 2006 by Fletcher Manufacturing Company
- Candy Corn Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery) - Aug 25, 2015 by Leslie Meier
Movies about Candy:
- Stealing Candy2002 R CC
- Dan Candy's Law (1973)2007 NR CC
- Stormalong, Told by John Candy with Music by NRBQ2012 NR CC
- Strangers With Candy Season 11999 CC
- Hard Candy2006 R CC
- Eye Candy2014 CC
- Grape Candy (English Subtitled)2014 NR
- Peppermint Candy (English Subtitled)2000 NR
- Chet Baker - Candy2012 NR CC
- Strangers With Candy Season 22000 CC
Wiki information Candy:
- Product category, Ingredient, Food, Product line
Candy, also called sweets or lollies, is a confection that features sugar as a principal ingredient. The category, called sugar confectionery, encompasses any sweet confection, including chocolate, chewing gum, and sugar candy. Vegetables, fruit, or...
- Candy Candy
- TV Anime Program, Literary Series, TV Program
Candy Candy is a Japanese historical romance novel, manga, and anime series. The main character, Candice "Candy" White Audrey is a blonde girl with freckles, large emerald green eyes and long, curly hair, worn in pigtails with bows. Candy Candy first...
- Cotton candy
- Invention, Dish, Drug dosage flavor, Food
Cotton candy, candy floss, or fairy floss is a form of spun sugar. According to the New York Times, the confection "is almost 99.999 percent sugar, with dashes of flavoring and food coloring." Made by heating sugar and spinning the liquified sugar...
- Drama Film, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Adaptation, Netflix Title
Candy is a 2006 Australian romantic drama film, adapted from Luke Davies's novel Candy: A Novel of Love and Addiction. Candy was directed by debut film-maker Neil Armfield and stars Heath Ledger, Abbie Cornish and Geoffrey Rush. Candy, produced by...
- John Candy
- Actor, Identity, Influence Node, Film producer, TV Writer, Film director, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Deceased Person
John Franklin Candy was a Canadian actor and comedian. Candy rose to fame as a member of the Toronto branch of The Second City and its related Second City Television series and through his appearances in such comedy films as Stripes, Splash, Cool...
- Manufacturing, Employer, Business Operation, Organization
Candy is an Italian company based in Brugherio, near Milan, which manufactures domestic appliances.
- Candy cane
A candy cane or peppermint stick is a cane-shaped stick candy associated with Christmastide, as well as Saint Nicholas Day. It is traditionally white with red stripes and flavored with peppermint, but is also made in a variety of other flavors and...
- Gummi candy
- Food, Dish
Gummi candy, gummy candy, gummies, or jelly sweets are a broad category of gelatin-based, chewy candies. In the United States and Germany, gummi bears are the most popular and best known of the gummi candies. Other common shapes include bottles,...
- Comedy Film, Netflix Title, Film, Ranked item, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Candy is a 1968 sex farce film directed by Christian Marquand based on the 1958 novel by Terry Southern and Mason Hoffenberg, from a screenplay by Buck Henry. The film satirizes pornographic stories through the adventures of its naive heroine, Candy,...
- Hard Candy
- Psychological thriller Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Film, Topic
Hard Candy is a 2005 psychological thriller focusing on the torture of a suspected sexual predator by a 14-year-old female vigilante. The film was directed by David Slade, written by Brian Nelson, and starred Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson. It was the...