If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Care:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Care:
- Person one: oh wow! look at me i'm so great. Person two: care.
- Girl: OMG i had the best day ever today! Boy: CARE! (with hand motion) Girl: (runs away crying)
- "Do care about math class" "Go Raiders Woo!" "Care about the Raiders."
- 1/2 - You must realize how much I care for you. 3 - I will take care of all the work. 4 - How are you doing today? Well I am doing... Care!!!
- Teacher "did you do your homework" Student "cares" Debby "you smell" Bob "cares"
- Tim: " Hey man I just made my own T-shirt." Joe: Care?
- Bill - "I saw a really good movie last night". John - "Cares"? Bill - "I do".
Songs about Care:
- Cast My Cares by Finding Favour from the Album Reborn
- Highway Don't Care [feat. Keith Urban] by Tim McGraw from the Album Two Lanes Of Freedom (Accelerated Deluxe)
- Really Don't Care [feat. Cher Lloyd] by Demi Lovato from the Album Demi
- I Don't Care (Single Version) by Fall Out Boy from the Album Folie à Deux
- I Don't Care Anymore by Phil Collins from the Album Hello, I Must Be Going
- Takin' Care Of Business by Bachman-Turner Overdrive from the Album Takin' Care Of Business
- Take Care (Album Version) [Explicit] by Drake from the Album Take Care (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- I Don't Care by Apocalyptica featuring Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace from the Album Worlds Collide Deluxe Version
- Takin' Care Of Business by Bachman-Turner Overdrive from the Album 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of Bachman Turner Overdrive
- They Don't Care About Us (Remastered Version) by Michael Jackson from the Album Michael Jackson's This Is It (Extended Version)
Books about Care:
- The Care and Keeping of You 2: The Body Book for Older Girls - Feb 26, 2013 by Cara Natterson and Josee Masse
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls, Revised Edition - Mar 26, 2012 by Valorie Schaefer and Josee Masse
- The Care & Keeping of Us: A Sharing Collection for Girls & Their Moms - Aug 27, 2015 by Emma MacLaren Henke and Cara Natterson
- On Care for Our Common Home (Laudato Si) - Jul 18, 2015 by Pope Francis and United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 8e - Feb 13, 2013 by Meg Gulanick PhD APRN FAAN and Judith L. Myers RN MSN
- Emergency Care And Transportation Of The Sick And Injured (Orange Book Series) - Apr 19, 2013 by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS),
- The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands - Sep 26, 2006 by Laura Schlessinger
- Care of the Soul : A Guide for Cultivating Depth and Sacredness in Everyday Life - Jan 26, 1994 by Thomas Moore
- Lehne's Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 9e - Feb 12, 2015 by Jacqueline Burchum DNSc APRN BC and Laura Rosenthal DNP ACNP
- Delivering Health Care In America: A Systems Approach - Aug 12, 2014 by Leiyu Shi and Douglas A. Singh
Movies about Care:
- Care Bears - Adventures in Care-A-Lot Season 12007 CC
- Deadly Day Care2014 NR CC
- The Hutterites: To Care and Not to Care2009 NR CC
- The Care Bears Movie1985 G CC
- Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures2013 CC
- Yoga Solutions for Back Care2007 NR CC
- Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot - Season 22008 CC
- Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation1986 G CC
- Care Bears: Big Wish Movie2005 CC
- Care Bears: Bears Share A Scare2005 NR CC
Wiki information Care:
- Health Care
- Tea type, Professional field, Industry, Literature Subject, Exhibition subject, Field of study, Government Service, Organization sector
Health care or healthcare is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Health care is delivered by practitioners in allied health, dentistry, midwifery, medicine,...
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Literature Subject, Legal subject, Quotation Subject
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly called the Affordable Care Act or colloquially Obamacare, is a United States federal statute signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010. Together with the Health Care and...
- Philanthropy Organization, Employer, Organization, Organization partnership, Business Operation, Nonprofit organization
CARE is a major international humanitarian agency delivering emergency relief and long-term international development projects. Founded in 1945, CARE is nonsectarian, impartial, and non-governmental. It is one of the largest and oldest humanitarian...
- Day care
- Literature Subject, Accommodation feature
Child care or day care is the care of a child during the day by a person other than the child's legal guardians, typically performed by someone outside the child's immediate family. Day care is typically an ongoing service during specific periods,...
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Field of study, Literature Subject, Broadcast Genre, Medical specialty
Intensive care medicine or critical care medicine is a branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring.
- Nursing home care
- Industry, Building function
A nursing home, convalescent home, skilled nursing facility, care home, rest home or intermediate care facility provides a type of residential care. It is a place of residence for people who require, as determined by a local hospital social worker...
- Intensive care unit
An intensive care unit, also known as an intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit or critical care unit, is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine. Intensive care units cater to...
- Child care
- Exhibition subject, Organization sector, Literature Subject, Industry
Child care or childcare, child minding, daycare or preschool is the caring for and supervision of a child or children, usually from age six weeks to age thirteen. Child care is the action or skill of looking after children by a day-care center,...
- Health professional
- Profession, Risk Factor
A health professional is an individual who provides preventive, curative, promotional or rehabilitative health care services in a systematic way to people, families or communities. A health professional may operate within medicine, surgery,...
- Palliative care
- Medical Treatment, Organization sector, Industry
Palliative care is a multidisciplinary approach to specialised medical care for people with serious illnesses. It focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms, pain, physical stress, and mental stress of a serious illness—whatever the...