Meaning : Originated in Old Persian, meaning 'keeper of the treasure', commonly used in English and German, is a derivative of Jasper., Treasurer,
Pronunciation : CAS par, (CASS-per),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Caspar:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Caspar:
- Caspar is a Dutch form of the name 'Jaspar', and was borne by one of the three wise men, or Magi, who visited Christ. It was made famous by the ghostly cartoon character from 'Caspar the Friendly Ghost'.
- English Meaning: The name Caspar is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Caspar is: Wealthy man.
- Persian Meaning: The name Caspar is a Persian baby name. In Persian the meaning of the name Caspar is: Keeper of the treasure. Caspar was one of Three Magi who traveled from afar to find the baby Jesus.
- Latin variant of JASPER
Definition funny of Caspar:
- 'wow' 'look at him' 'mmmm, i'd smack that, tap that and possbley even bang that,' 'i bet his name is Caspar' 'I bet it is, i bet it is'
- "I am sick, and unfortunate. I have been named Caspar by my people. I am alone, and I am tired". -Caspar the Outcast
Expression information Caspar:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Caspar:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Caspar:
- Alouette (feat. Caspar Babypants) by Charlie Hope from the Album Songs, Stories and Friends: Let's Go Play!
- Put a Lid On It (Caspar Remix) (Caspar Remix) by Squirrel Nut Zippers from the Album White Mink, Vol. 3 (Electro Swing vs Speakeasy Jazz)
- Sincere (Re-Cue'D) [feat. Nova Caspar] by MJ Cole from the Album Sincere
- Two Full Moons & A Trout (Caspar Pound Remix) by Union Jack from the Album The Complete 'Two Full Moons & A Trout'
- Wodden Horse (Caspar Hauser's Song) (Bonus Track) by Suzanne Vega from the Album Close-Up, Vol 2, , People And Places (Deluxe Edition)
- Wooden Horse/Caspar Hauser's Song (Live) by Suzanne Vega from the Album Solitude Standing Live 2012
- Sincere (Naked Music Mig's Petalpusher Vocal Remix) [feat. Nova Caspar] by MJ Cole from the Album Sincere
- Monkey Love (feat. Caspar Babypants) by The Harmonica Pocket from the Album Apple Apple
- The 28 Blues (feat. Caspar St. Charles, Dave Wilkinson, Abel Boquera) by shu-shu from the Album Jazz a l'Estudi: Shu-Shu (feat. Caspar St. Charles, Dave Wilkinson, Abel Boquera)
- 5 Tableaux de Caspar David Friedrich: No. 1. Brume (Fog) by Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra from the Album Piotr Moss: Meditation und Psalm, Voyage & 5 Tableaux
Books about Caspar:
- Caspar David Friedrich - Apr 17, 2006 by Werner Hofmann and Mary Whittall
- Caspar David Friedrich and the Subject of Landscape: Second Edition - Nov 15, 2009 by Joseph Leo Koerner
- Caspar David Friedrich - Jun 13, 2012 by Johannes Grave
- The Book of Bud or The Thirty Day Novel Experiment - Sep 6, 2015 by George Caspar
- What Was I Thinking?: Get Your Thoughts Working for You and Not Against You - Oct 1, 2010 by Caspar McCloud and Linda Lange
- From Caspar David Friedrich to Gerhard Richter: German Paintings from Dresden (Getty Trust Publications: J. Paul... - Nov 27, 2006 by Ulrich Bischoff and Elisabeth Hipp
- Kepler (Dover Books on Astronomy) - Sep 8, 1993 by Max Caspar and Space
- Immigrant and Entrepreneur: The Atlantic World of Caspar Wistar, 1650-1750 (Max Kade German-American Research... - Aug 27, 2008 by Rosalind Beiler
- The Limits of Kindness - Oct 15, 2013 by Caspar Hare
- On Myself, and Other, Less Important Subjects - Aug 2, 2009 by Caspar Hare and Mark Johnston
Movies about Caspar:
- Cartoon 5 Series Pack: Caspar the Friendly Ghost, Superman, The Three Little Bears, Old Macdonald, The Three Little...1985
- Fort Caspar Gateway to the North Platte by Old Army Press
- Caspar David Friedrich - Grenzen der Zeit DVD1986
Wiki information Caspar:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Caspar is a census-designated place in Mendocino County, California. It is located on the Pacific Ocean 4 miles north of Mendocino, at an elevation of 82 feet. It is bounded on three sides by state parks: the historic 1909 Point Cabrillo Light...
- Caspar David Friedrich
- Painting Artist, Name source, Identity, Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Art Subject, Author, Influence Node, Literature Subject
Caspar David Friedrich was a 19th-century German Romantic landscape painter, generally considered the most important German artist of his generation. He is best known for his mid-period allegorical landscapes which typically feature contemplative...
- Caspar Weinberger
- Topic, Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Identity, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Award Winner, Topic, Person
Caspar Willard "Cap" Weinberger, GBE, was an American politician and businessman. As a prominent Republican, he served in a variety of prominent state and federal positions for three decades, including Chairman of the California Republican Party,...
- Caspar Lee
Caspar Richard Lee is a YouTuber, vlogger, comedian and actor. He is best known for his YouTube channel Caspar.
- Caspar Babypants
- Alternative Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Musician, Record Producer, Topic, Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist,
Caspar Babypants is the stage name of children's music artist Chris Ballew - who is also widely know as the singer of The Presidents of the United States of America.
- Caspar Barlaeus
- Deceased Person, Person, Author, Physician
Caspar Barlaeus was a Dutch polymath and Renaissance humanist, a theologian, poet, and historian.
- Caspar Milquetoast
- Comic Strip Character, Fictional Character
Caspar Milquetoast was a comic strip character created by H. T. Webster for his cartoon series The Timid Soul. Webster described Caspar Milquetoast as "the man who speaks softly and gets hit with a big stick". The character's name is a deliberate...
- Caspar Netscher
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Person, Visual Artist
Caspar Netscher was a Dutch portrait and genre painter. He was a master in depicting oriental rugs, silk and brocade and introduced an international style to the Northern Netherlands.
- Caspar Schwenckfeld
- Person, Deceased Person, ,
Caspar Schwenkfeld von Ossig was a German theologian, writer, and preacher who became a Protestant Reformer and spiritualist, one of the earliest promoters of the Protestant Reformation in Silesia. Schwenckfeld came to Reformation principles through...
- Fort Caspar
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Structure, Business Operation, Location, Listed Site, Museum, Employer, Nonprofit organization, Project focus, Tourist attraction
Fort Caspar was a military post of the United States Army in present-day Wyoming, named after 2nd Lieutenant Caspar Collins, a U.S. Army officer who was killed in the 1865 Battle of the Platte Bridge Station against the Lakota and Cheyenne....