Pronunciation : kah-tah-REE-nah (Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Catharina:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Catharina:
- Greek Meaning: The name Catharina is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Catharina is: Pure. Clear.
- Dutch and Swedish form of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Catharina:
- " OMG, just get that one, you look like a Catharina" "Today I will win this SHIT"
- Includes Christian saints: Catharina of Alexandria, who argued Christian doctrine with heathen philosophers, martyred in 307 AD. Catharina of Siena, mystic, nun and writer, died 1380.
Expression information Catharina:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Catharina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Catharina:
- 4 Catharina by Thomas Knochenhauer from the Album Music 4 Film Volume 1
- Blick Aus Dem Fenster (feat. Janina Rockt & Catharina Boutari) by Manuel Weber from the Album Nach Hause
- Caterina Cornaro: "Zwei Jahre sind dahin, Dulde, schweige, mein Herz!" (Catharina) by Tbilisi Symphony Orchestra, Djansug Kakhidze, Cornelia Much from the Album Classical Choice: Great Opera
- Catharina by Blinded Passenger from the Album The Electric
- Catharina by His Country Organ from the Album Sunday Morning Coming Down
- Catharina by Hans Vleugel (Smiling horse) from the Album Prisoner
- Catharina by De Romeo's from the Album Catharina
- Catharina by De Romeo's from the Album Op Stap
- Catharina by Ole Ask from the Album Ask
- Catharina by Mother Ghost from the Album Mother Ghost
Books about Catharina:
- Islam: An Introduction (I.B.Tauris Introductions to Religion) - Jan 28, 2015 by Catharina Raudvere
- The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules - Jan 2, 2014 by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg and Rod Bradbury
- Southwest Ireland, 5th (Country & Regional Guides - Cadogan) - Jul 1, 2007 by Catharina Day
- Of Vinegar and Honey, Part 12: "Honegar" - Aug 6, 2012 by Catharina Shields and C. Shields
- La banda de jubilados que canto dos veces bingo (Spanish Edition) - Sep 30, 2015 by Catharina Ingelman Sunfberg
- Catharina, mi amor (Spanish Edition) - Jan 19, 2014 by Jesus Bravo
- SUP PILATES: Beginner and Intermediate level, part 1 - Dec 7, 2014 by Catharina Voorhoeve and Beryl Stott
- Catharina (Afrikaans Edition) - Mar 15, 2014 by Jeanette Ferreira
- The Little Old Lady Who Struck Lucky Again! - Jan 15, 2015 by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg
- The Painting by Hieronymus Bosch 'The Garden of Heavenly Joys' - Volume I - 2015 by Catharina Barker and Sebastian Niklaus
Wiki information Catharina:
- Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange
- Family member, Person, Noble person
Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, is the heir apparent to the throne of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of the countries the Netherlands, Curaçao, Aruba, and Sint Maarten. Princess Catharina-Amalia is the eldest child of King...
- Nina Hagen
- Psychedelic rock Artist, Ranked item, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Lyricist, Topic, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Catharina "Nina" Hagen is a German singer and actress. Born in East Berlin, German Democratic Republic, Hagen first pursued her career in the mid 1970s. In 1974, she joined the band Automobil. During that time she appeared in a number of German...
- Impact crater, Namesake, Extraterrestrial location
Catharina is an ancient lunar impact crater located in the southern highlands. It lies in a rugged stretch of land between the Rupes Altai scarp to the west and Mare Nectaris in the east. To the west-northwest is the crater Tacitus, and the...
- Catharina of Württemberg
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Family member
Princess Catharina Frederica of Württemberg was the second wife of Jérôme Bonaparte.
- Catharina Ziekenhuis
Catharina Ziekenhuis is a teaching hospital in Eindhoven, Netherlands. The hospital was founded in 1843, and has been at its current location since 1973. It is one of two hospitals in the city of Eindhoven, the other is Máxima Medisch Centrum, and it...
- Catharina Lodders
- Woman, Person
Catharina Johanna Lodders is a Dutch model and beauty queen who won the 1962 Miss World contest, representing the Netherlands. Prior to it, she was crowned Miss Holland in May 1962. Winning Miss Holland would therefore give her a chance to be crowned...
- Catharina Choi
Catharina Choi Nunes, also known by the Korean name Choi Song-ee, is a Korean-Brazilian model and beauty pageant titleholder who won the title of Miss Earth Korea 2013 and also Miss Brazil World 2015. Catharina represented the two countries in two of...
- Catharina Svensson
- Model, Competitor, Person
Catharina Brink is a Danish model, lawyer and beauty queen who won the Miss Earth 2001 she was presented with a trip to the Philippines to participate in the first-ever Miss Earth pageant, becoming its first titleholder in history. She is married to...
- Santa Catarina
- Administrative Division, Brazilian state, Dated location, Location, Cyclone-affected area, Statistical region, Beer country / region, Political District
Santa Catarina is a state in southern Brazil. According to the Index of Economic Well-Being calculated between 2002 and 2008, Santa Catarina was the Brazilian state that revealed the highest economic well-being in relation to the others. Its capital...
- Catharina Haynes
- Judge, Person
Catharina Haynes is a federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.