Origin : Romanian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Catina:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Catina:
- Contracted form of CĂTĂLINA
Definition funny of Catina:
- "The first snow of winter has fallen, and Houndsley is very happy, as he loves the quiet time. Catina does not like the quiet time, however, and she does not enjoy being snowed in. What about all her plans for the day? What if their evening concert has to be canceled? With a bit of pretending, a few books and board games, a flourish of creativity, and some time to dream, Houndsley helps Catina let go of her worries and enjoy the snowy day, wherever it might take them."
Songs about Catina:
- Star Wars Main Title Theme/catina Band (Intergalatic Radio Mix) by The Hit Crew from the Album Greatest Sci-fi Themes
- Beethoven: 23 Songs of various Nationalities, WoO 158a - 23. Da brava, Catina (Canzonetta veneziana) by Christopher Maltman and Krysia Osostowicz and Malcolm Martineau and Ursula Smith from the Album Beethoven: Folksong Arrangements
- Beethoven: 23 Songs of various Nationalities, WoO 158a - 23. Da brava, Catina (Canzonetta veneziana) by Christopher Maltman from the Album Beethoven: Folksong Arrangements (Complete Beethoven Edition Vol.17)
- A Call To Worship (feat. Catina K Dunn) by Bruh John from the Album Coming Out of Retirement
- Catina by Tito Schipa from the Album Lebendige Vergangenheit - Tito Schipa (Vol.2)
- Catina by Brad Leali & Claus Raible Quartet from the Album D.A.'s Time
- Catina by Rule of Nines from the Album Angel
- Catina amara by Enzo Laface, Pina Laface from the Album Il canto della lupara (Canti di faida, mafia e amori di Calabria)
- Catina bella (Allegretto) [Veneto] by Giampiero Boneschi Orchestra from the Album Folklore Musicale d'Italia (Edizione Speciale)
- Catina Bella (Veneto) by Giampiero Boneschi from the Album Folklore Musicale Italiano
Books about Catina:
- Houndsley and Catina: Candlewick Sparks - Apr 9, 2013 by James Howe and Marie-Louise Gay
- Houndsley and Catina and the Birthday Surprise: Candlewick Sparks - Apr 9, 2013 by James Howe and Marie-Louise Gay
- Houndsley and Catina Plink and Plunk: Candlewick Sparks - Apr 9, 2013 by James Howe and Marie-Louise Gay
- Houndsley and Catina and the Quiet Time: Candlewick Sparks - Sep 24, 2013 by James Howe and Marie-Louise Gay
- Katzenjammer: a collection of eclectic poems - Aug 12, 2015 by Catina Noble
- Catina's Haircut: A Novel in Stories - Oct 6, 2010 by Paola Corso
- Beautiful Disaster - Mar 27, 2015 by Catina Vidal
- The Princess Society and the Gate of Destruction - Mar 27, 2015 by Catina Vidal
- Alpha Wolf - Mar 27, 2015 by Catina Vidal
- Heaven's Outcast - Mar 27, 2015 by Catina Vidal
Wiki information Catina:
- Cătina, Cluj
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Cătina is a commune in Cluj County, Romania. It is composed of six villages: Cătina, Copru, Feldioara, Hagău, Hodaie and Valea Caldă.
- CaTina Murillo
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
CaTina Murillo is an actress.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Catina is a fictional character from the 1955 film The Bachelor.
- Ion Catina
- Deceased Person, Person
Ion Catina was a Wallachian poet and journalist. Born in Bucharest, he was the son of Alexe Catina, a Greek coffee vendor. He played the part of a Romantic 1848 revolutionary, Byronic and consumptive. Launched on his career by Ion Heliade Rădulescu...
- Houndsley and Catina
- Book, Written Work
- Nicolas Catinat
- Deceased Person, Person
Nicolas Catinat was a French military commander and Marshal of France under Louis XIV. The son of a magistrate, Catinat was born in Paris on 1 September 1637. He entered the Gardes Françaises at an early age and distinguished himself at the Siege of...
- Catina Campbell
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Catina Campbell is an actress.
- Arnaldo Catinari
- Cinematographer, Film cinematographer, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Arnaldo Catinari is a cinematographer.
- Catina Rosemond
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist
- Catina Penyafort
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film casting director
Catina Penyafort is an actress and a casting director.