Meaning : Derived from the Greek katharus meaning 'pure', a variant form of Catrina., Pure,
Pronunciation : KAT-rin (Welsh), KAHT-reen (German) , KAT reen, (CAT-rin),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Catrin:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Catrin:
- Catrin is another feminine name from the same root as Katherine, thought to come from the Greek ‘katharos’ which is a word meaning ‘Pure’. Catrin probably came about as a pet form of Katrina.
- French Meaning: The name Catrin is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Catrin is: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin Katharina, from the Greek Aikaterina.
- Latin Meaning: The name Catrin is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Catrin is: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'. It was borne by a number of saints, including St Catherine of Alexandria, a 4th century martyr who suffered torture on a spiked wheel.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Catrin is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Catrin is: Pure, clear. A Welsh, which is a French form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'.
- Welsh form of KATHERINE, as well as a German short form of KATHARINA.
Definition funny of Catrin:
- when i go to college, i will miss catrin deeply. her smile makes me happy.
- 'Damn, that girl is fine!' 'Oh, she must be a catrin.' 'I wish I was as pretty as Catrin!' 'That girl is perfect.' 'Yeah, she's a Catrin!'
- she totally put catrin all over my face
- you catrin it tonight?
- that girl is looking extra catrin tonight
- "Dude, watch out for that chick.." "Why brosky?" "She's got a huge adam's apple, I think she might be a Catrin.." "Oh man, you're right, and look at that huge junk-bulge"
Expression information Catrin:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Catrin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Catrin:
- Traditional: Greensleeves - Arranged By Catrin Finch by Catrin Finch and Hannah Stone from the Album Lullabies
- El catrín by Café Tacvba from the Album Café Tacvba
- Ar lan Y Mor (feat. Catrin Finch) by Rhian Lois from the Album Debut
- The Banks of Green Willow (feat. Catrin Ashton & Paul MC Mahon) by Pecsaetan Morris from the Album At One With the Bells
- Brahms: 16 Waltzes, Op.39 - Arranged By Catrin Finch - No.15 In A Flat by Catrin Finch from the Album Lullabies
- Carol Catrin by Aled Wyn Davies from the Album O Seren Wen
- Carol Catrin (Aled Wyn Davies), by Aled Wyn Davies from the Album 101 o Garolau
- Carol Catrin (Hwn Yw Fy Mhlentyn I) by Ysgol Glan Clwyd from the Album Nos Nadolig Yw
- Carol Catrin (Hwn Yw Fy Mhlentyn I) by Rhys Meirion from the Album Rhys Meirion
- Catrin by Edward Russell from the Album Punch
Books about Catrin:
- 2 Points One Smile: From Fear to Freedom - Nov 10, 2014 by Catrin Jacksties and Richard Greenhough
- Don Catrin de La Fachenda (Spanish Edition) - Oct 26, 2009 by Jose Joaquin Fernandez De Lizardi and Maria Eugenia Mudrovcic
- Address Practice As Social Action: European Perspectives - Sep 30, 2015 by Catrin Norrby and Camilla Wide
- Catrin in Wales - 1961 by Mabel Esther Allan
- El Catrin - Jun 12, 2013 by Kenneth Weene
- Kyrien and Catrin - A Goblin Problem - Nov 15, 2014 by T-Rex Studios and Brian Rathbone
- Kyrien and Catrin - Pet Problems - Nov 14, 2014 by T-Rex Studios and Brian Rathbone
- Chemistry: Standard Level - Developed Specifically for the IB Diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate) - Dec 1, 2008 by Catrin Brown and Mike Ford
- Kyrien and Catrin: A World of Godsland Children's Book - Sep 6, 2014 by T-Rex Studios and Brian Rathbone
- Such Sweet Sorrow (The Hearts of Gold Book 5) - Jul 10, 2013 by Catrin Collier
Movies about Catrin:
- Golf Channel - Playing Lessons from the Pros: Catrin Nilsmark2008
Wiki information Catrin:
- Catrin Finch
- Person, Featured artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Social network user
Catrin Anna Finch is a Welsh harpist, arranger and composer. She was the Official Harpist to the Prince of Wales from 2000 to 2004 and is Visiting Professor at the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama and the Royal Academy of Music. Finch has given...
- Catrin Stewart
- Actor, TV Actor, Person
Catrin Stewart is a Welsh actress. She is best known for portraying Emma in the Sky1 comedy drama series Stella and Jenny Flint in Doctor Who. She also portrayed Lily in Misfits. Her theatrical performance as Juliet in Headlongs Romeo and Juliet has...
- Published Work, Written Work, Poem
"Catrin" is a famous poem written by Welsh poet Gillian Clarke about her daughter, Catrin, growing up, and "the tight red rope of love", the strong bond between them that can never be broken.
- Catrin Westerlund
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor, Topic
Catrin Westerlund was a Swedish actress. She appeared in more than 40 films and television shows between 1953 and 1982.
- Catrin Collier
- Novelist, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Karen Watkins, writing as Catrin Collier, is a Welsh novelist, of East Prussian descent on her mother's side, known for her historical works, especially those in the 'Hearts of Gold' series, set in her home town of Pontypridd between 1930 and 1950,...
- Catrin Striebeck
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Catrin Striebeck is an actress.
- Catrin Nilsmark
- Golfer, Measured person, Golfer, Athlete, Person
Catrin Maria Nilsmark is a Swedish professional golfer who played on both the United States based LPGA Tour and the Ladies European Tour.
- Mary Stävin
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Music video performer
Mary Ann-Catrin Stävin is a Swedish actress, model and beauty queen who won Miss World 1977 in London.
- Catrin ferch Owain Glyndŵr
- Person, Deceased Person
Catrin ferch Owain Glyndŵr was one of the daughters of Margaret Hanmer and Owain Glyndŵr.
- Catrin Eggers
- Actor, Person
Catrin Eggers is an actor.