Meaning : From The Warrior's Town, Unknown, From the Warrior's Town,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), CHAD , chad,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chad:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Chad:
- The name Chad is a respelling of the Old English name 'Ceadda'. It's meaning is unknown; however it is also the name of an African country.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Chad is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Chad is: Name of a saint.
- American Meaning: The name Chad is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Chad is: Name of a saint.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Chad is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Chad is: Defence.
- English Meaning: The name Chad is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Chad is: Protector; defender. English form of a Welsh name meaning battle or warring. Famous bearer: 7th- century bishop St Chad founded the Samaritans, a charitable organization providing service for the suicidal and despairing.
- From the Old English name Ceadda which is of unknown meaning, possibly based on Welsh cad "battle". This was the name of a 7th-century English saint. Borne primarily by Catholics, it was a rare name until the 1960s when it started to become more common amongst the general population. This is also the name of a country in Africa, though it originates from a different source.
Definition funny of Chad:
- This bar is full of nothing but Chads. I would have scored with that girl if that Chad would have just shut his piehole.
- Dude 1: Dude, this bar is totally full of chads tonight, what gives? Dude 2: It's $1 Bud Light Night. Don't you know? They only like light beer. Dude 1: Meh, screw this. Let's go somewhere else and grab a pitcher of Newcastle.
- Some chad knocked me into a table when he shoved some guy and now my arm hurts.
- That guy is such a Chad. I can't believe we didn't question his lies!
- "YO niggah pass me da chad." "Is chad here?" "Are we chillin with chad? "bitch wheres my chad?!"
- adj. "stop being such a chad" "what's up chad" "he was beign a total chad" "that guy is a huge chad" verb. "you chaded yourself pretty hard" "he wouldn't stop chading at the party" "he pulled a huge chad"
- ------------------- Setting- House Warming Party: Chad #1: "Oh darn! All the Bree is gone! Well, I guess I'll play my guitar for everyone in the middle of the living room." ------------------- Setting- The Club: Chad #2: "Hey baby, are those Fendi glasses?" ------------------- Setting- House Party: Chad #3: "Who wants to play beer pong?!?" ------------------- Setting- In the mall: Chad #4: "Hey let's stop by Abercrombie and Fitch, then I need to go buy some hair gel."
Expression information Chad:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Chad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Chad:
- Chad - Caroline Harkness
- Without You (feat. Chad Jones, Canon & JC) by Tony Tillman from the Album Camden
- We'll Bring the World His Truth (feat. Dan Truman & Chad Truman) by Nashville Tribute Band from the Album My Call to Serve 2014
- Waltz in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 64, No. 2 (Arr. By Chad Lawson for Piano, Violin, Cello) by Chad Lawson from the Album The Chopin Variations
- Chad Gadya by Deborah Katchko-Gray from the Album Passover Seder Songs
- Into the Night (The String Quartet Tribute to Santana & Chad Kroeger) by Vitamin String Quartet from the Album Radical Re-Interpretations: A Transformation of Hits Volume 3
- Nocturne in F Minor, Op. 55, No. 1 (Arr. By Chad Lawson for Piano, Violin, Cello) by Judy Kang & Rubin Kodheli Chad Lawson from the Album The Chopin Variations
- Nocturne in E-Flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 (Arr. By Chad Lawson for Piano, Violin, Cello) by Chad Lawson from the Album The Chopin Variations
- Tear Us Apart (Chad Valley Remix) by Ghost Beach from the Album Tear Us Apart (Chad Valley Remix)
- My Call to Serve (feat. Ben Truman, Cardin Lopez, Due West, Jason Deere & Chad Truman) by Nashville Tribute Band from the Album My Call to Serve 2014
Books about Chad:
- Chad: A Country Study - Jun 8, 2013 by Library of Congress
- Chad in Pictures (Visual Geography. Second Series) - Feb 2009 by Christine Zuchora-Walske
- The Art of Fielding: A Novel - May 1, 2012 by Chad Harbach
- The Sol Ascendancy - Jun 5, 2015 by Chad Huskins and David Morgan
- The Coaching Mindset: 8 Ways to Think Like a Coach - Aug 18, 2015 by Chad Hall
- Insomnia Cure: Natural Methods to Cure Insomnia and Regain a Healthy Sleeping Cycle (Sleep Disorders, Insomnia... - Jul 13, 2015 by Chad Warwick
- The Academy: Book 3 - Jun 7, 2015 by Chad Leito
- Tundra: The Next Degeneration - Sep 1, 2015 by Chad Carpenter
- Cyber Shot: A Chad Hunter Espionage Thriller #3 (Chad Hunter Thriller Series) - Nov 22, 2013 by Trevor Scott
- Global Shot (Chad Hunter Thriller Series Book 2) - Aug 1, 2007 by Trevor Scott
Movies about Chad:
- Chad Daniels: As Is2014 NR CC
- Chad Smith and Ian Paice: Live at the Modern Drummer Festival2007 NR
- CHAD HANNA1940 NR
- Chad Szeliga - All Day Drumming2013
- Chad Eastham: Live2009 NR
- A&E -- Intervention: Chad Episode #642008 NR
- The Truth About Guys by Chad Eastman2007 Unrated
- Chad Wackerman Trio - Hits Live2010 NR
- Terry Bozzio and Chad Wackerman -- Solos & Duets: Featuring ""The Black Page""2007 NR
- Chad Smith Red Hot Rhythms2003 NR
Wiki information Chad:
- Organization scope, Dated location, Sports Team Location, Ranked item, Flag referent, Literature Subject, Country, Location, Filming location, Organization member
Chad /tʃæd/, officially the Republic of Chad, is a landlocked country in Central Africa. It is bordered by Libya to the north, Sudan to the east, the Central African Republic to the south, Cameroon and Nigeria to the southwest and Niger to the west....
- Lake Chad
- Location, Tourist attraction, Lake, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature
Lake Chad is a historically large, shallow, endorheic lake in Africa, which has varied in size over the centuries. According to the Global Resource Information Database of the United Nations Environment Programme, it shrank as much as 95% from about...
- Chad Ochocinco
- Drafted athlete, Measured person, Social network user, TV Personality, Athlete, Celebrity, American football player, Identity, Person
Chad Javon Johnson, formerly Chad Ochocinco, is a gridiron football wide receiver for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League. He played college football for both Santa Monica College and Oregon State University. He was drafted by the...
- Chad of Mercia
- Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Chad was a prominent 7th century Anglo-Saxon churchman, who became abbot of several monasteries, Bishop of the Northumbrians and subsequently Bishop of the Mercians and Lindsey People. He was later canonised as a saint. He was the brother of Cedd,...
- Chad Kroeger
- Alternative Artist, Record Producer, , Film actor, Celebrity, Composer, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Chad Robert Kroeger is a Canadian musician and producer best known as the lead vocalist and guitarist for the Canadian rock band Nickelback. In addition to his work with Nickelback, Kroeger has been involved with a variety of collaborations,...
- Chad Smith
- Hard rock Artist, Identity, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Film actor
Chadwick Gaylord "Chad" Smith is an American musician and current drummer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, which he joined in 1988 and is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Smith is also the drummer of the hard rock supergroup Chickenfoot and...
- Chad Lowe
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, TV Director, TV Actor, Award Winner, Film director
Charles Davis "Chad" Lowe II is an American actor and director. He is the younger brother of actor Rob Lowe. He won an Emmy Award for his supporting role in Life Goes On as a young man living with HIV. He has also had recurring roles on ER, Melrose...
- Chad Michael Murray
- Actor, Award Winner, TV Actor, Influence Node, TV Director, Film actor, Person, Celebrity, Award Nominee, Identity
Chad Michael Murray is an American actor, spokesperson, writer and former fashion model. He is known for portraying Lucas Scott in The CW young adult drama series One Tree Hill, and also had starring roles in the films Freaky Friday, A Cinderella...
- Chad Coleman
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person
Chad L. Coleman is an American actor. He is best known for portraying Dennis "Cutty" Wise on the HBO crime drama series The Wire, voicing Coach in the video game Left 4 Dead 2, and portraying Tyreese on the AMC post-apocalyptic horror series The...
Chad refers to fragments sometimes created when holes are made in a paper, card or similar synthetic materials, such as computer punched tape or punched cards. "Chad" has been used both as a mass noun and as a countable noun.