Meaning : Life,
Origin : Hebrew,
Pronunciation : Ch aim,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chaim:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Chaim:
- Chaim is a common name for Jewish boys. It is a variant of the Hebrew name Chayyim, which is derived from the Hebrew word for life. It was believed that naming the baby by this name would help the baby to remain healthy.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Chaim is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Chaim is: Life.
- American Meaning: The name Chaim is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Chaim is: Life.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Chaim is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Chaim is: Crooked.
- Variant transcription of CHAYYIM
Definition funny of Chaim:
- Boy #1 "My boy chaim is the fucking man!" Girl #1 "OMG there he is right there! I'm so wet right now! I want him!" Boy #1 "haha ye thats ma dude" Girl #2 "Ya but he smokes weed" Boy #1 and Girl #1 "fuck outta here, you don't know shit about Chaim!"
- girl #1 -" omg chaim is so hot " girl #2 -" maybe, but hes a total ass"
Expression information Chaim:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Chaim:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Chaim:
- Mayim Chaim (Living Water) by Zemer Levav from the Album As Long As I Breathe
- Zochreinu L'chaim by Mendy Wald from the Album L'chaim!
- Mayim Chaim (Living Water) by Zemer Levav from the Album The Best Of Messianic Praise & Worship: Volume Two
- Jewish Wedding Song (Trinkt Le Chaim) by Julie Andrews from the Album Thoroughly Modern Millie
- She'eriot Shel Ha'Chaim (Scraps of Life) by The Idan Raichel Project feat. Amir Dadon from the Album Within My Walls
- To Life - L'Chaim by David and the High Spirit from the Album Israel Forever Volume 2
- Battements Tendus with Pirouettes 4/4 : Fiddler on the Roof : Act I - "L'Chaim, To LIfe" by Margot Kazimirska from the Album Dance with Margot Volume 7
- Dia Dha Mo Chaim by Jeff Danna & Mychael Danna from the Album A Celtic Romance
- Freedom Flight (feat. Chaim Schwartz) by Eli Nathan from the Album Destiny 1:Volume 1
- All the Evil of This World (Chaim Remix) by Henry Saiz from the Album All the Evil of This World
Books about Chaim:
- The Chosen - Apr 12, 1987 by Chaim Potok
- My Name Is Asher Lev - Mar 11, 2003 by Chaim Potok
- Chaim Soutine: An Expressionist in Paris - May 1998 by Norman L. Kleeblatt and Kenneth E. Silver
- The Promise - Nov 8, 2005 by Chaim Potok
- Chofetz Chaim: A Lesson a Day: The Concepts and Laws of Proper Speech Arranged for Daily Study (ArtScroll (Mesorah)) - Sep 1, 1995 by Shimon Finkelman and Yitzchak Berkowitz
- Chaim Soutine (Best of) - Jul 31, 2015 by Klaus H. Carl
- The Gift of Asher Lev - Sep 10, 1997 by Chaim Potok
- Davita's Harp - Aug 27, 1996 by Chaim Potok
- The Way of God: Derech Hashem - Oct 26, 2009 by Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto
- Path of the Just (Torah Classics Library), Pocket Edition - Sep 1, 2010 by Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto
Movies about Chaim:
- Israel: Shlomo Chaim In Israel2007 NR CC
- The L Word: Season 22004 Unrated
- Uncle Chaim2012 NR
- Chaim Soutine: 20th Century Expressionist Artist2009 NR
- Israel: Shlomo Chaim In Israel2011
- Uncle Chaim2012
- Chaim Soutine Unrated
- Precious Life Unrated
- El Violinista En El Tejado (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2001) Chaim Topol; Leonard Frey; Norm1971 Unrated
- The L Word: Seasons 1-52008 Unrated
Wiki information Chaim:
- Chaim Weizmann
- Politician, Person, Organization member, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Name source, Influence Node, Author
Chaim Azriel Weizmann D.Sc, Sc.D, LL.D was a Zionist leader and Israeli statesman who served as President of the Zionist Organization and later as the first President of Israel. He was elected on 16 February 1949, and served until his death in 1952....
- Chaim Topol
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film producer, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee
Chaim Topol, often billed simply as Topol, is an Israeli theatrical and film performer, singer, actor, writer and producer. He has been nominated for an Academy Award and a Tony Award, and has won two Golden Globe Awards.
- Chaim Soutine
- Painting Artist, Author, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Visual Artist, Art Subject, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Chaïm Soutine was a Russian painter of Belarusian Jewish origin. Soutine made a major contribution to the expressionist movement while living in Paris. Inspired by classic painting in the European tradition, exemplified by the works of Rembrandt,...
- Chaim Herzog
- Person, Deceased Person, Author, Politician, Topic, Family member, Military Person
Major-General Chaim Herzog was an Israeli politician, general, lawyer and author who served as the sixth President of Israel between 1983 and 1993. Born in Belfast and raised predominantly in Dublin, the son of Ireland's Chief Rabbi Yitzhak HaLevi...
- Chaim Potok
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Author, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Chaim Potok was an American Jewish author and rabbi. Potok is most famous for his first book The Chosen, which was listed on The New York Times’ best seller list for 39 weeks and sold more than 3,400,000 copies.
- Chaim Joseph David Azulai
- Rabbi, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Haim Yosef David Azulai ben Isaac Zerachia, commonly known as the Hida, was a Jerusalem born rabbinical scholar, a noted bibliophile, and a pioneer in the publication of Jewish religious writings.
- Chaim Nahum
- Rabbi, Deceased Person, Person
Chaim Nahum Effendi was a Jewish scholar, jurist, and linguist of the early 20th century. He was born in 1872 in Manisa, Turkey. He was sent by his parents to a yeshiva in Tiberias, after which he studied at a French lycée for his secondary education...
- Chaim Rumkowski
- Person, Deceased Person
Chaim Mordechai Rumkowski was a Polish Jew and wartime businessman appointed by Nazi Germany as the head of the Council of Elders in the Łódź Ghetto during the occupation of Poland in World War II. He accrued exponentially more power by transforming...
- Chaim Soloveitchik
- Rabbi, Person, Deceased Person
Chaim Soloveitchik, also known as Reb Chaim Brisker, was a rabbi and Talmudic scholar credited as the founder of the popular Brisker approach to Talmudic study within Judaism. He was born in Volozhin in 1853, where his father, Rabbi Yosef Dov...
- Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin
- Yeshiva, Location, College/University, Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution
Yeshiva Rabbi Chaim Berlin or Yeshivas Rabbeinu Chaim Berlin, is a Haredi Lithuanian-type yeshiva located in Brooklyn, New York. Established in 1904 as Yeshiva Tiferes Bachurim, it is the oldest yeshiva in Kings County. At the suggestion of Rabbi...