Meaning : Independent, Free Man, Can sometimes be used as a girls name, even though it means 'free man'.,
Pronunciation : (CHAARLiy), CHAHR-lee , Char Lee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Charley:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Charley:
- This unisex name can be used for both boys and girls and can also be spelt as Charlie. Deriving from the female name Charlene or Charlotte, Charley was originally considered a pet form of these two but has now become a forename in its own right. Some people even shorten this name further into Char.
- English Meaning: The name Charley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Charley is: From the Old English 'ceorl' meaning man.
- American Meaning: The name Charley is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Charley is: From the Old English 'ceorl' meaning man.
- Diminutive or feminine form of CHARLES
Definition funny of Charley:
- Person 1: "Wow, that girl is is envious." Person 2: "Well, she's a Charley after all."
- "Man that guy is so nice to his girlfriend" "Yeah he's such a Charley"
- Whoa!! did you see her now she's a charley
- That person act likes such a royal. Well, his/her name is Charley after all.
- Perosn 1: "Wow that girl acts like a royal and still suceeds despite the enemies." Person 2: "Well, her name is Charley after all."
- "Yo, Joseph Kuo from Charley's fired me for no reason!"
- Girl 1 - "Hey your date is pretty cute." Girl 2 - "Oh, he's just my Charley."
Expression information Charley:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Charley:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Charley:
- Charley and Zoey - Jim's Big Ego
- Backroads Life (feat. Charley Farley, Demun Jones & The Lacs) by Mud Digger from the Album Mud Digger, Vol. 6
- Charley's Girl by Lou Reed from the Album Coney Island Baby
- Charleston Charley by Bert Firman & His Orchestra from the Album Ultimate Great Gatsby 1920s Party! - The Very Best Roaring 20s Swing Party Hits Album! (Deluxe Charleston Edition)
- Goodtime Charley , Overture by New York City Opera Orchestra, Paul Gemignani from the Album Broadway's Best
- Good Time Charley's by George Strait from the Album The Road Less Traveled
- Mass Charley Ground by Wailing Souls from the Album Inchpinchers
- Wings of a Dove (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Charley Pride) by Albert 2 Stone from the Album Greatest Karaoke Hits, Vol. 125 (Karaoke Version)
- Me & Bobby McGee (In the Style of Charley Pride) [Karaoke Version] by Big Voice Karaoke from the Album Karaoke Country Hits - Backing Tracks for Singers, Vol. 6
- High Water (For Charley Patton) by Bob Dylan from the Album Love And Theft
Books about Charley:
- Charley Harper's Count the Birds - Sep 15, 2015 by Zoe Burke and Harper
- Travels with Charley in Search of America - Jan 31, 1980 by John Steinbeck
- Charley Harper Coloring Book - Jul 12, 2014 by Inc. Pomegranate Communications
- Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson) - May 5, 2015 by Darynda Jones
- Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson Series) - Oct 6, 2015 by Darynda Jones
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson Series) - Jan 5, 2016 by Darynda Jones
- Charley Harper 2016 Calendar - Jul 15, 2015 by Charley Harper
- Charley - Sep 13, 2013 by Donna Marie Seim and Susan Spellman
- Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson Series) - Dec 31, 2013 by Darynda Jones
- Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life - Oct 1, 2011 by Todd Oldham and Charley Harper
Movies about Charley:
- Charley's Big-Hearted Aunt NR CC
- Charley Varrick1973 PG CC
- Charley And The Angel1973 G CC
- Makua Charley2013 NR
- THE LEGEND OF BLACK CHARLEY1972 PG CC
- Charley Varrick1973 PG
- The Hee Haw Collection: Featuring Loretta Lynn and Charley Pride1996
- Pit Pony: Season 1: Based on the Best-Selling Book2001 NR
- Charley's Aunt1941 NR
- CHARLEY CHASE COLLECTION - VOLUME 22013 NR
Wiki information Charley:
- Charley Pride
- Country Artist, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Film music contributor, Award Winner
Charley Frank Pride is an American country music singer, musician/guitarist, recording artist, performer, and business owner. His greatest musical success came in the early- to mid-1970s when he became the best-selling performer for RCA Records since...
- Hurricane Charley
- Tropical Cyclone
Hurricane Charley was the third named storm, the second hurricane, and the second major hurricane of the 2004 Atlantic hurricane season. Charley lasted from August 9 to August 15, and at its peak intensity it attained 150 mph winds, making it a...
- Charley Chase
- Comedian, Film producer, Film director, Topic, Influence Node, Person, Film actor, TV Director, TV Actor, Deceased Person
Charley Chase was an American comedian, actor, screenwriter and film director, best known for his work in Hal Roach short film comedies. He was the older brother of comedian/director James Parrott.
- Charley Boorman
- Presenter, Social network user, TV Writer, Person, TV Actor, Author, Topic, Film actor, TV Program Creator, Person or entity appearing in film
Charley Boorman is an English TV presenter, travel writer and actor. He is known for his enthusiasm for motorbikes, as demonstrated in several documentaries of his travels, including two with his friend, actor Ewan McGregor.
- Charley Grapewin
- Actor, Theater Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Topic, Film actor
Charles Ellsworth "Charley" Grapewin was an American vaudeville performer, writer and a stage and silent and sound actor, and comedian who portrayed Aunt Em's husband, Uncle Henry in Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's The Wizard of Oz, as well as Jeeter Lester in...
- Charley Webb
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, TV Actor
Charlotte Anne "Charley" Webb is an English actress. She is best known for portraying Debbie Dingle in the ITV soap opera Emmerdale.
- Charley horse
- Disease or medical condition
Charley horse is a popular colloquial term in Canada and the United States for painful spasms or cramps in the leg muscles, typically lasting anywhere from a few seconds to about a day. It can also refer to a bruise on an arm or leg and a bruising of...
- Charley Varrick
- Action/Adventure Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Film, Adaptation, Ranked item
Charley Varrick is a 1973 crime film directed by Don Siegel and starring Walter Matthau, Andrew Robinson, Joe Don Baker and John Vernon. The film was based on the novel The Looters by John H. Reese.
- Charley Chase
- Pornographic actor, Person, Film actor, Measured person
Charley Chase is the stage name of an American pornographic actress. Credited with over 400 movies, she has won an AVN Award and an XRCO Award, receiving nominations for the XBIZ Awards and Urban X Awards.
- Charley Paddock
- Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person
Charles "Charley" William Paddock was an American athlete and two time Olympic champion.