If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chernomyrdin:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Chernomyrdin:
- Chernomyrdin, Viktor Stepanovich - 2012 by Dzhessi Rassel
- A REVIEW OF GORE-CHERNOMYRDIN DIPLOMACY - Dec 31, 2010 by United States Congress Senate
- Review Of Gore-chernomyrdin Diplomacy: Hearing Before The Committee On Foreign Relations, U.s. Senate - Jun 2000 by Gordon Smith and Sam Brownback
- Tak govoril Chernomyrdin o sebe o zhizni o Rossii - 2010 by M Eksmo
- Kak Chernomyrdin Spasal Rossiiu: [How Chernomyrdin tried to save Russia: ] - Jan 1, 2011 by Unknown
- A review of Gore-Chernomyrdin diplomacy: Hearing before the Subcommittee on European Affairs and the Subcommittee... - 2001 by United States
- Armageddon Averted: The Soviet Collapse, 1970-2000 - Dec 23, 2008 by Stephen Kotkin
- The Limits of Partnership: U.S.-Russian Relations in the Twenty-First Century - Mar 29, 2015 by Angela E. Stent
- The Russia Hand: A Memoir of Presidential Diplomacy - May 13, 2003 by Strobe Talbott
- Clean Bombs and Dirty Wars: Air Power in Kosovo and Libya - Oct 1, 2015 by Robert H Gregory Jr.
Movies about Chernomyrdin:
- Charlie Rose with Viktor Chernomyrdin & Al Gore; Bill Bradley; Jon Krakauer2006
Wiki information Chernomyrdin:
- Viktor Chernomyrdin
- Person, Politician, Name source, Topic, Identity, Deceased Person, Organization founder
Viktor Stepanovich Chernomyrdin was a Russian politician. He was the first chairman of the Gazprom energy company and the longest-serving Prime Minister of Russia. He was a key figure in Russian politics in the 1990s, and a participant in the Russian...
- Viktor Chernomyrdin
Viktor Chernomyrdin is a new Russian icebreaker, also referred to as Project 22600 or LK-25, currently under construction at Baltic Shipyard in St. Petersburg. When completed, she will be the largest diesel-powered icebreaker in the world. The new...
- Gore-Chernomyrdin Commission
The Gore-Chernomyrdin Commission, or U.S.-Russian Joint Commission on Economic and Technological Cooperation, was a United States and Russian Joint Commission developed to increase cooperation between the two countries in several different areas. The...
- Viktor Chernomyrdin's First Cabinet
Viktor Chernomyrdin's First Cabinet acted under President of Russia Boris Yeltsin from 14 December 1992 to August 9, 1996. Until December 25, 1993 the official name was Council of Ministers, and since that date, with the coming in to law of the...
- Viktor Chernomyrdin's Second Cabinet
Viktor Chernomyrdin's Second Cabinet acted under President Boris Yeltsin from August 10, 1996 until March 23, 1998. The State Duma overwhelmingly confirmed reappointment of Chernomyrdin as head of the Cabinet, with 314 deputies voting in favor, far...
- Our Home – Russia
- Organization, Political party, Employer
Our Home – Russia, abbreviated as NDR, was a Russian political party between 1995 and early 2000.