If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chicano:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Chicano:
- That vato over there says he is chicano but his parents were born in El Salvador. That means he is not chicano because his parents must be form Mexico and he must have been born in the United States to be a chicano.
- Paisa: Oye guey, dime si el Ramon es paisa? Homie: No. El Ramon es Chicano porque nacio aqui en los Estados Unidos pero es Mejicano por sangre. Le dicen el Monchi. Trucha guey! No le digas pocho.
- Being born in East L.A. doesn't make you Chicano, education and activism help in becoming one.
- Freddie Prinze was the first mainstream Latino Star ..yeah too bad he wasn't Chicano.
- Is the man offering jobs a Chicano? In other words is he a "brother", one who can identify with my background as a Mexican. Nothing to do with him being born in the USA, or parents being from Mexico.
- That vato over there is a CHicano, he was born here, but is parents were born in Mexico.
Songs about Chicano:
- Chicano Rap Oldies by Ese 40'z from the Album Ese 40 Oz. Jointz [Explicit]
- Chicano Park by Los Alacranes from the Album Chicano Soul - Vol. 2
- Soy Chicano by Flaco Jimenez from the Album Como Amigos
- Chicano Dudes (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit] by George Lopez from the Album Right Now Right Now [Explicit]
- Chicano Thug Life (feat. Chicano Thugs) [Explicit] by Mr. Criminal from the Album Gangsters Don't Talk: Part 2 the Sequel [Explicit]
- Chicano Chant by El Chicano from the Album Chicano Chant
- Chicanos by Manyus Joan Eta from the Album Latin Lounge Affair (The Essential Collection)
- Chicano by Texas Tornados from the Album Esta Bueno
- Calo "Chicano Slang" [Explicit] by Lil Chicano from the Album Straight out of Compton [Explicit]
- Chicano Heritage by Chico Hamilton from the Album Hamiltonia
Books about Chicano:
- Chicano! The History of the Mexican American Civil Rights Movement (Hispanic Civil Rights) - Jan 1, 1997 by F. Arturo Rosales and Francisco A. Rosales
- Chicano: A Novel - Aug 30, 2005 by Richard Vasquez and Ruben Martinez
- From Indians to Chicanos: The Dynamics of Mexican-American Culture - Nov 8, 2011 by James Diego Vigil
- The House on Mango Street - Apr 3, 1991 by Sandra Cisneros
- Chicano Folklore: A Guide to the Folktales, Traditions, Rituals and Religious Practices of Mexican Americans - Nov 29, 2001 by Rafaela G. Castro
- The Chicano Studies Reader: An Anthology of Aztlan, 1970-2010 - Feb 14, 2011 by Chon A. Noriega and Chela Sandoval
- The Men of Company E Toughest Chicano Soldiers of World War II: Toughest Chicano Soldiers of Word War II - Jul 22, 2015 by Samuel S. Ortega
- Drink Cultura: Chicanismo - Jul 1, 1992 by José Antonio Burciaga
- The Chicano Generation: Testimonios of the Movement - May 12, 2015 by Mario T. García
- Youth, Identity, Power: The Chicano Movement - Aug 17, 2007 by Carlos Munoz
Movies about Chicano:
- George Lopez: Tall, Dark & Chicano2009 NR CC
- George Lopez: Tall Dark & Chicano / America's Mexican2010 NR
- George Lopez: Tall, Dark & Chicano2009 NR
- Chicano Rock!: The Sounds of East Los Angeles2009 PG
- Chicano Blood2008 Unrated
- Soy Chicano y Mexicano1000 Unrated
- Contacto Chicano2004 NR
- Depredador Chicano2007
- Soy Chicano Y Mexicano2005
- Banging for the Calles: The Roots of Chicano Rap2005 NR
Wiki information Chicano:
Chicano or Chicana is a chosen identity of some Mexican-Americans in the United States. The term "Chicano" is sometimes used interchangeably with Mexican-American. Both names are chosen identities within the Mexican-American community in the United...
- Chicano Movement
The Chicano Movement of the 1960s, also called the Chicano Civil Rights Movement, also known as El Movimiento, is an extension of the Mexican American Civil Rights Movement which began in the 1940s with the stated goal of achieving Mexican American...
- Chicano rock
- Musical genre
Chicano rock is rock music performed by Mexican American groups or music with themes derived from Chicano culture. Chicano Rock, to a great extent, does not refer to any single style or approach. Some of these groups do not sing in Spanish at all, or...
- Chicano rap
- Musical genre
Chicano rap is a subgenre of hip hop, Latin hip hop and gangsta rap that embodies aspects of West Coast and Southwest Mexican American culture and is typically performed by American or Australian rappers and musicians of Mexican descent.
- Man, Person
Carlos Omar Cotto Cruz is a Puerto Rican professional wrestler, better known for his time in IWA Puerto Rico and World Wrestling Council as El Chicano. Also, he worked for Mexican Asistencia Asesoría y Administración in 2010 as El Ilegal. Carlos is a...
- Chicano Park
- Tourist attraction, Location, Museum
Chicano Park is a 32,000 square meter park located beneath the San Diego-Coronado Bridge in Barrio Logan, a predominantly Mexican American and Mexican-immigrant community in central San Diego, California. The park is home to the country's largest...
- El Chicano
- Rock Artist, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film
El Chicano is an American chicano rock and brown-eyed soul group from Los Angeles, California, whose style incorporates various modern music genres including rock, funk, soul, blues, jazz, and salsa. The group's name is from Chicano, a term for...
- Chicano literature
- Media genre, Literary Genre
Chicano literature is the literature written by Mexican Americans in the United States. Although its origins can be traced back to the sixteenth century, the bulk of Chicano literature dates from after 1848, when the USA annexed large parts of what...
- Chicano Moratorium
The Chicano Moratorium, formally known as the National Chicano Moratorium Committee, was a movement of Chicano anti-war activists that built a broad-based coalition of Mexican-American groups to organize opposition to the Vietnam War. Led by...
- Chicano Batman
- Musical Artist
Chicano Batman is a four-piece Chicano/Latino band based in Los Angeles.