Meaning : Diminutive form of Charles, Diminutive Form Of Charles,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : CHIP ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chip:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Chip:
- English Meaning: The name Chip is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Chip is: Man (from the Old English 'ceorl'). Famous Bearers: American movie star Charles Bronson; British Prince Charles; evolutionist Charles Darwin.
- American Meaning: The name Chip is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Chip is: Man (from the Old English 'ceorl'). Famous Bearers: American movie star Charles Bronson; British Prince Charles; evolutionist Charles Darwin.
- Diminutive of CHARLES or CHRISTOPHER. It can also be from a nickname given in reference to the phrase a chip off the old block, used of a son who is similar to his father.
Definition funny of Chip:
- I saved some chips to buy a new game.
- This song is chips, I'de rather listen to bethoven any day before this
- 1."Is that the dude on the Brauny paper towels?" "No, you can tell by his glowing pants that he's a chip." 2. "The only way to satisfy an entire Harem in under 5 minutes is to employ a chip."
- Hi, i'm Erik Estrada and I was on the TV show CHiPs
- I'm outta chips... I'm headed home.
- I Gotz Lotz OF Chips
- oi joe u got a chip?
Expression information Chip:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Chip:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Chip:
- Just What I Am (Explicit Version) [feat. King Chip] [Explicit] by Kid Cudi from the Album Indicud (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Chip Away The Stone (Album Version) by Aerosmith from the Album Gems
- When The Chips Are Down (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. The Game] [Explicit] by Lloyd Banks from the Album The Hunger For More (Explicit Version)
- Chip 'N' Dale's Rescue Rangers Theme Song (From "Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers") by The Disney Afternoon Studio Chorus from the Album Disney Classics
- Queen Of Peace (Hot Chip Remix) by Florence + The Machine from the Album Queen Of Peace (Hot Chip Remix)
- I'm Free ((Hot Chip Remix)) by The Rolling Stones from the Album I'm Free- Remix
- Let The Chips Fall by Praful from the Album One Day Deep
- Chips and Salsa by Steve Oliver from the Album 3d (Re-Release)
- Chip by The Real McKenzies from the Album Off The Leash
- Brothers (Explicit Version) [feat. King Chip] [Explicit] by Kid Cudi from the Album Indicud (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Books about Chip:
- Chip Carved Christmas Ornaments: 20 Patterns with Infinite Variations - Oct 1, 2015 by Bruce Nicholas and Judy Nicholas
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard - Feb 16, 2010 by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Yardsticks: Children in the Classroom Ages 4-14 - Jan 1, 2007 by Chip Wood
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics) - Apr 1, 2003 by Patanjali and Chip Hartranft
- The Invisible War: What Every Believer Needs to Know about Satan, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare - Jan 1, 2008 by Chip Ingram
- Blue Chip Kids: What Every Child (and Parent) Should Know About Money, Investing, and the Stock Market - Mar 30, 2015 by David W. Bianchi
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (A Hannah Swensen Mystery) - May 1, 2011 by Joanne Fluke
- Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design - Oct 8, 2013 by Chip Kidd
- Chocolate Chip Murder: A Cozy Mystery (Mountain Ridge Mystery Series Book 1) - May 17, 2015 by Cindy Stewart
- Controlled Chaos: Chip Kelly's Football Revolution - Jul 28, 2015 by Mark Saltveit
Movies about Chip:
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 45-48)2014 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 29-32)2014 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 37-40)2014 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 33-36)2014 NR CC
- Fish 'N Chips The Movie2013 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 49-52)2014 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 25-28)2013 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 13-16)2013 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 41-44)2014 NR CC
- Fish N Chips (Episodes 5-8)2013 NR CC
Wiki information Chip:
- System on a chip
A system on a chip or system on chip is an integrated circuit that integrates all components of a computer or other electronic system into a single chip. It may contain digital, analog, mixed-signal, and often radio-frequency functions—all on a...
- Fish and chips
- Food, Cuisine, Dish
Fish and chips is a hot dish of English origin, consisting of battered fish, commonly Atlantic cod or haddock, and chips. It is a common take-away food.
- Chip Ganassi Racing
- Employer, Business Operation, Organization
Chip Ganassi Racing, also known as Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates, is an automotive racing organization with teams competing in the Verizon IndyCar Series, NASCAR, the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, and the Global RallyCross...
- Computer Magazine, Periodical, Magazine
Chip is a computer and communications magazine published by the CHIP Holding in several countries of Europe and Asia. The German edition of CHIP was launched in September 1978 and is one of Germany's oldest and largest computer magazines with 418.019...
- Film subject, Musical genre
A chiptune, also known as chip music or 8-bit music, is synthesized electronic music which 1 is made for PSG sound chips used in vintage computers, consoles, and arcade machines or 2 is tracker format music which intentionally sounds similar to old...
- Smart card
A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card is any pocket-sized card with embedded integrated circuits. Smart cards are made of plastic, generally polyvinyl chloride, but sometimes polyethylene terephthalate based polyesters, acrylonitrile...
- Blue chip
As befits the sometimes high-risk nature of stock picking, "blue chip" derives from poker. The simplest sets of poker betting discs include white, red, and blue chips, with tradition dictating that the blues are highest in value. If a white chip is...
- Potato chip
A potato chip or crisp is a thin slice of potato that has been deep fried baked, kettle cooked, or popped until crunchy. Potato chips are commonly served as a snack, side dish, or appetizer. The basic chips are cooked and salted; additional varieties...
- Computer Processor, Product category
A microcontroller is a small computer on a single integrated circuit containing a processor core, memory, and programmable input/output peripherals. Program memory in the form of Ferroelectric RAM, NOR flash or OTP ROM is also often included on chip,...
- Chip 'n' Dale
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Chip and Dale are two chipmunk cartoon characters created in 1943, at Walt Disney Productions. Their names are a pun based on the name of the famous 18th-century cabinet maker Thomas Chippendale. This was suggested by Bill "Tex" Henson, a story...