Meaning : From the Old Greek meaning 'young green shoot'. In Greek mythology, this was borne as an epithet by Demeter the goddess of fertility and agriculture, in reference to her recurring fertility., Green, Verdant and blooming, Verdant And Blooming,
Pronunciation : KLO-ee (English) , (KLOWiy), KLO ee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chloe:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Chloe:
- Chloe is a name with Greek origins. The meaning of the name Chloe is verdant and blooming. The most common alternative spelling is Khloe. Other spellings include Cloe, Chloey, Chloie, Kloey, ad Kloe. The most common in nickname for Chloe is Chlo, pronounced with a long O sound, like low. A famous Chloe is actress Chloe Sevigny. Chloe Grace Moretz is another actress. Chloe Katz is an American figure skater. Singers named Chloe include Chloe Bennet, Chloe Agnew, and Chloe Rose Lattanzi. Athletes include Chloe Rogers and Chloe Sutton. Chloe Wofford is the birth name of author Toni Morrison. Fictional characters named Chloe include Chloe, a film starring Oscar nominee Marion Cotillard. Chloe is also names in the books Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Sleepovers, and Daphnis and Chloe. Television characters named Chloe appeared on 24, Days of Our Lives, Stargate Universe, and Chloe’s Closet. People who like the name Chloe also like names that are trendy and of British/Irish origins.
- From the Late Greek name Khloe, originally used in the classical period as an epithet of the fertility goddess Demester. It may be indirectly connected with Chloris. A person of this name receives a fleeting mention in the New Testament and its used as a given name in the English-speaking world almost certainly derives from this reference. It has faread better since than many of the minor biblical names taken up at that time, having in recent times also occurred in double-barreled combinations such as Chloe-Anne and Chloe-Marie.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Chloe is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Chloe is: Green herb.
- American Meaning: The name Chloe is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Chloe is: Green herb.
- Greek Meaning: The name Chloe is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Chloe is: Green shoot. Fresh blooming. Famous bearers: The title Chloe was borne by Demeter, Greek goddess of agriculture. Chloe was a character in American writer Hairiet Beecher Stowe's 'Uncle Tom's Cabin'.
- This romantic, poetic name dates back to the days of Greek gods -- Chloe is associated with the goddess Demeter, who in turn is associated with fertility. The literal Greek translation is “young green shoot,” and (bad pun alert) the name really is shooting up the charts. Chloe was used sporadically throughout the ’30s and then dropped off the charts until the ’80s. Its real climb started in the ’90s, and since then it’s been rising fast, and now it’s ranked the highest it’s ever been by far.
- Means "green shoot" in Greek. This was an epithet of the Greek goddess Demeter. The name is also mentioned by Paul in one of his epistles in the New Testament. As an English name, Chloe has been in use since the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Chloe:
- I can't believe she is so amazing! Yeah dude she's a Chloe.
- Chloe is so nice. She gets along with everyone
- Chloe’s tend to be very intelligent, witty, humorous and sensual. For some strange reason they have the most intense eyes you will ever fall into. Up to this point in time, there has been over 56 years of intense research into this phenomena; but even with the (some may say extreme) amount of resources and time spent on this quandary by the most brilliant minds of the modern age, there has been no feasible conclusion and a distinct lack of even hypothetical consensus as to how or why this breathtaking mystery occurs. Any Chloe born under a fire sign; especially the dominant star (sun) sign of Leo will be a force to be reckoned with; while Bogans and other assorted scum will be uncontrollably drawn towards the power that is Chloe; unless they change their evil ways, they will be consumed by both the passion and fire that is inherent in these ethereal yet earthbound goddesses. Do you ever get the feeling that there is more to life; that something is missing that makes you incomplete? Do you feel it on a dark night; does it haunt the corners of your vision? Is it on the tip of your tongue, but you just can’t quite identify what it is that is lacking from your meagre existence, the one thing that has always been missing? So many questions; only one answer: Chloe Sunday 08/02/2009
- "That girl from the party last night was such a Chloe. Everyone wanted to be around her!"
- 1. Wow that girls amazing 2. Yeah she's such a chloe
- That girl is chloe, or she is called Chloe meaning beautiful or the term of her name.
- QUESTION:whats smart fun and sexy ANSWER: duh.... its a chloe
Expression information Chloe:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Chloe:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Chloe:
- Chloe - Elton John
- Chloe And The Pirates - Soft Machine
- Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns by Mother Love Bone from the Album Mother Love Bone
- Chloe (You're the One I Want) (Album Version) by Emblem3 from the Album Chloe (You're the One I Want)
- Chloe by Grouplove from the Album Never Trust A Happy Song
- Daphnis et Chloé, Suite No. 2: Lever du jour by Pierre Boulez;New York Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Boulez Conducts Ravel (Boléro, La Valse, Rapsodie Espagnole, Alborada del Gracioso, Daphnis et Chloé Suite No. 2)
- Daphnis et Chloé, Suite No. 2: Danse générale by Pierre Boulez;New York Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Boulez Conducts Ravel (Boléro, La Valse, Rapsodie Espagnole, Alborada del Gracioso, Daphnis et Chloé Suite No. 2)
- Daphnis et Chloé, Suite No. 2: Pantomine by Pierre Boulez;New York Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Boulez Conducts Ravel (Boléro, La Valse, Rapsodie Espagnole, Alborada del Gracioso, Daphnis et Chloé Suite No. 2)
- Landslide (feat. Chloe Leavers) by Stefan Melbourne from the Album Choose Independence: A TuneCore Artist Compilation, Vol. 1 [Explicit]
- Chloe (Cool & Classy Take On Elton John) by Cool & Classy from the Album Cool & Classy: Take On Elton John
Books about Chloe:
- Chloe - May 15, 2012 by Peter McCarty
- Chloe, Instead - Apr 18, 2012 by Micah Player
- Chloe: Attitudes - Oct 29, 2013 by Sarah Mower and Gaby Aghion
- Chloe and the Lion - Apr 3, 2012 by Mac Barnett and Adam Rex
- Chloe - Feb 11, 2015 by Kristina Haynes
- Crafty Chloe - Feb 21, 2012 by Kelly DiPucchio and Heather Ross
- Chloë Sevigny - Apr 21, 2015 by Chloë Sevigny and Natasha Lyonne
- Chloe (Chloe Zombie Apocalypse Series Book 1) - Sep 1, 2015 by Ryan Casey
- Chloe's Vegan Italian Kitchen: 150 Pizzas, Pastas, Pestos, Risottos, & Lots of Creamy Italian Classics - Sep 23, 2014 by Chloe Coscarelli
- MURDER IN THE SPOTLIGHT (Food Truck Mysteries Book 2) - Apr 11, 2015 by Chloe Kendrick
Movies about Chloe:
Famous about Chloe:
- Chloe Sevigny - actress
- Chloe O’Brian - character in 24
- Chloe Dao - winner of Project Runway season two
- Chloe Sullivan - character in Smallville
Wiki information Chloe:
- Fashion Business, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
Chloé is a French fashion house founded in 1952 by Gaby Aghion. Aghion later joined forces with Jacques Lenoir in 1953, formally managing the business side of the brand, allowing Aghion to purely pursue the creative growth of Chloé. Its headquarters...
- Chloë Sevigny
- Actor, Celebrity, Film costumer designer, Musical Artist, Topic, Featured artist, Award Winner, Film actor, Topic, Ranked item
Chloë Stevens Sevigny is an American actress, fashion designer, and former model. She gained a reputation for her eclectic fashion sense, and developed a broad career in the fashion industry in the mid-to-late 1990s for modeling and her intern work...
- Thriller Film, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
"Turning to a sharply crafted script by Erin Cressida Wilson for inspiration, Atom Egoyan enters the world of a well-heeled Toronto couple in his elegant new film. Chloe is his most emotionally direct and accessible work since the Academy...
- Chloe Nichole
- Pornographic actor, Measured person, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Film actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Hall of fame inductee
Chloe is the stage name of an American pornographic actress, nude model, script writer and director.
- Chloe Bennet
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic
Chloe Bennet is an American actress and singer. She is currently starring as Daisy Johnson in the ABC series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Daphnis and Chloe
- Written Work, Book, Adapted Work
Daphnis and Chloe is the only known work of the 2nd century AD Greek novelist and romancer Longus.
- Chloe Bridges
- Actor, Celebrity, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node
Chloe Suazo, known professionally as Chloe Bridges, is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Zoey Moreno in the sitcom Freddie and as Dana Turner in the Disney Channel original film Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. She has starred in the...
- Daphnis et Chloé
- Ballet, Composition, Adaptation
Daphnis et Chloé is a ballet in one act and three scenes by Maurice Ravel described as a "symphonie choréographique". The scenario was adapted by Michel Fokine from an eponymous romance by the Greek writer Longus thought to date from around the 2nd...
- Chloe Lukasiak
- Topic, TV Personality, Person
Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak is an American child dancer, television personality, and model. She is best known for being an original cast member of Lifetime's reality television series, Dance Moms from 2011–2014. After leaving Dance Moms, Chloe continued...
- Chloe Webb
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person
Chloe Webb is an American actress, best known for her roles in films Sid and Nancy, The Belly of an Architect, Twins, and Heart Condition. She also was nominated for an Primetime Emmy Award for her role as Laurette Barber in the ABC drama series...