Meaning : Unknown, Beautiful Christian, Beautiful Christ Follower,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), KRIS-tə-bel , KRIST ah bel,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Christabel:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Christabel:
- Christabel is a feminine name of Latin and French origin. It was created as a combination of the two names Christian and Belle. Christian is a masculine name of Latin origins and means ‘Follower of Christianity’. Belle comes from the French word for Beauty. We can therefore take the combination of the two to mean ‘Beautiful Christian’.
- English Meaning: The name Christabel is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Christabel is: Follower of Christ.
- Latin Meaning: The name Christabel is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Christabel is: Beautiful Christian.. Follower of Christ.
- Combination of CHRISTINA and the name suffix bel. This name occurs in medieval literature, and was later used by Samuel Coleridge in his poem 'Christabel' (1800).
Definition funny of Christabel:
- Dang, that girl is so pretty and cool, she must be christabel.
- christabel is that my bra? christabel is a pretty girl
Expression information Christabel:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Christabel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Christabel:
- Christabel by Robert Earl Keen from the Album No Kinda Dancer
- Christabel by Matt Skinner from the Album Undone: A Musicfest Tribute To Robert Earl Keen
- Christabel by Big Electric Cat from the Album Dreams Of A Mad King
- Christabel by Shun Ng from the Album Funky Thumb Stuff
- Christabel by The Dems from the Album Christabel
- Christabel by The Green Pajamas from the Album Death By Misadventure
- Christabel by Bert Jansch And Loren Auerbach from the Album After the Long Night / Playing the Game
- Christabel by Nova Nova from the Album Feat. Zarathoustra
- Christabel by Prussian Blue from the Album Blue Too
- Christabel by Cadabra from the Album Past To Present
Books about Christabel:
- Christabel - Jan 1, 2008 by Karin Kallmaker
- The Complete Poetical Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge Vol I and II - Mar 23, 2011 by Samuel Taylor Coleridge and Ernest Hartley Coleridge
- The Kew Book of Botanical Illustration - Sep 15, 2015 by Christabel King
- Christabel - Aug 17, 2015 by Samuel Taylor Coleridge and Ernest Hartley Coleridge
- Christabel - Feb 2, 1989 by L. Bielenberg
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Kubla Khan, Christabel, and the Conversation Poems - by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- A Passionate Affair - Mar 26, 2015 by Christabel Otsyeno
- Past Is Myself: The Road Ahead - Sep 1, 2011 by Christabel Bielenberg
- Who's Afraid of Christabel and Other Faux Modernist Tales of Magic and Fantasy - Jul 27, 2013 by McCamy Taylor
- Hooping: A Revolutionary Fitness Program - Jun 4, 2009 by Ariane Conrad and Christabel Zamor
Movies about Christabel:
- The Hoop Dance Workout, with The Hoop Girl, Christabel Zamor2014 NR
- The Hoopdance Workout with the HoopGirl, Christabel Zamor: Hoop dance how-to, Hoop dancing fitness class1000 NR
- Christabel1989 Unrated
- Christabel1988 NR by Elizabeth Hurley and Stephen Dillane
- Christabel2006 NR
Wiki information Christabel:
- Published Work, Poem, Adapted Work, Written Work
Christabel is a long narrative poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, in two parts. The first part was reputedly written in 1797, and the second in 1800. Coleridge planned three additional parts, but these were never completed. Coleridge prepared for the...
- Christabel Pankhurst
- Person, Deceased Person, Author, Chivalric Order Member, Organization founder
Dame Christabel Harriette Pankhurst, DBE, was a suffragette born in Manchester, England. A co-founder of the Women's Social and Political Union, she directed its militant actions from exile in France from 1912 to 1913. In 1914 she supported the war...
- Christabel Bielenberg
- Writer, Film writer, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Christabel Bielenberg was a British writer who was married to a German lawyer, Peter Bielenberg. She described her experiences living in Germany during the Second World War in two books: The Past is Myself and The Road Ahead. She was educated at St...
- Biographical Film, Topic, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, TV Program
Christabel is a five-part British drama series first shown on BBC1 between 16 November and 17 December 1988. It is based on the memoirs of Christabel Bielenberg, an English woman married to a German lawyer during World War II. The screenplay was...
- Christabel Burniston
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Christabel Burniston MBE founded the English Speaking Board. She was a pioneer in oral communication and the language arts, who championed the importance of spoken English as a vital life skill, describing it as enabling: "effective relationships...
- Christabel Nettey
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Christabel Nettey is a Canadian athlete specialising in the long jump. She competed at the 2013 World Championships failing to qualify for the final. She won a gold medal at the 2015 Pan American Games and finished 4th at the 2015 World Championships...
- Christabel Chamarette
- Politician, Person
Christabel Marguerite Alain Chamarette, sometimes Christabel Bridge was a Greens Senator for Western Australia from 1992 to 1996.
- Christabel Rose Coleridge
- Novelist, Person, Author, Influence Node, Deceased Person
Christabel Rose Coleridge was an English novelist who also edited girls' magazines, sometimes in collaboration with the writer Charlotte Yonge.
- Lake Christabel
- Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Lake, Location
Lake Christabel is a small lake in the north of New Zealand's South Island. It is located 12 kilometres southwest of the Lewis Pass. The lake is the source of the Grey River, one of the longest rivers on the South Island's West Coast, although its...
- Experimental Film, Topic, Film, Adaptation
Christabel is a 2001 avante garde experimental film directed by James Fotopoulos and based on the unfinished poem of the same name by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.