Origin : English (Rare),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clarette:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Clarette:
- French Meaning: The name Clarette is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Clarette is: Clear.
- Diminutive of CLARA
Definition funny of Clarette:
- Guy: Hey! is your name Clarette? Girl: Yes, how did you know? Guy: Because whenever i see you, you make my heart smile.
Expression information Clarette:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Clarette:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Books about Clarette:
- Accidental Seduction, An - Sep 28, 2010 by Lois Greiman
- Author's Digest Volume IV Edward Bulwer-Lytton to Jules Clarette - 1927 by Rossiter Johnson
- Candidat monsieur le ministre - by Jules Clarette
- THE LEAVING: The Metaphor; The Diary; Mr Manuel Jenkins; Lysandra's Poem; My Mother and Father; My Cousin Clarette... - 1993 by Budge Wilson and Christopher Pratt;
- Lesage - 1894 by Clarette Léo
- Les Héros de la Yellowstone. - 1908 by Léo CLARETTE
- Works of Charles Paul De Knock: The Damsel of the Three Skirts - 1903 by Charles Paul; Introduction By Jules Clarette; Translation By Edith Mary Norris De Kock and Louis Meynell
- Le prince Zilah (roman parisien) - 1885 by Clarette Jules
- 77 Shadow Street (with bonus novella The Moonlit Mind): A Novel - Aug 28, 2012 by Dean Koontz
- Aunt Jane's Nieces in the Red Cross - Nov 12, 2014 by L. Frank Baum
Wiki information Clarette:
- Julia Clarete
- Actor, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Personality, TV Actor
Edda Giselle Rosetta Nuñez Clarette, better known by her screen name Julia Clarette, is a Filipina singer, actress, television host and performer. She launched her career as a member of Star Circle Batch 4 in 1996. Clarette is best known as one of...
- Clarette Lopez
- Woman, Person
Clarette Lopez is the wife of Governor Fredis Refunjol.