Meaning : Beautiful, Clear,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : klə-RIN-də ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clarinda:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Clarinda:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Clarinda is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Clarinda is: Beautiful.
- French Meaning: The name Clarinda is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Clarinda is: Bright.
- Latin Meaning: The name Clarinda is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Clarinda is: From the feminine form of the Latin adjective 'clarus' meaning bright or clear. Also distinguished.
- English Meaning: The name Clarinda is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Clarinda is: A. The name Clarinda appears in Spenser's 16th century poem 'The Faerie Queene'.
- Combination of CLARA and the popular name suffix inda. It was first used by Edmund Spenser in his epic poem 'The Faerie Queene' (1590).
Expression information Clarinda:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Clarinda:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Clarinda:
- 24 English Songs, HWV 228 (Anonymous lyricist): No. 20. The Rapture, "When I survey Clarinda's charms" by Elisa Franzetti from the Album Eccles, J.: Mad Lover (The) / Bononcini, G.: Barbara Ninfa in Grata / Barsanti, F.: Overture, Op. 4, No. 2
- Clarinda by Steve Byrne from the Album The Complete Songs of Robert Burns, Vol. 11
- Clarinda - A Rosebud By My Early Walk by The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra from the Album Burns An' A' That!
- Clarinda - a Rosebud By My Early Walk by The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra from the Album Robert Burns - The Poems and the Music
- Clarinda's Reply by Kevin Walsh from the Album Clarinda's Reply
- Clarinda's Reply - Reprise by Maggie Findlay from the Album Clarinda's Reply
- Don't Know When (feat. Clarinda Morales) by Fun to Death from the Album The 5th Element
- Duet and Finale: Zitto, zitto, piano, piano (Ramiro, Dandini, Clarinda, Tisbe) by Alberto Zedda from the Album Discover Opera
- Edinburgh & Clarinda by John Cairney from the Album The Robert Burns Story
- Reading: Clarinda by Anna Hepburn from the Album Simply Burns
Books about Clarinda:
- Clarinda - Jun 1944 by Frances Duncombe
- Against the Current: How Albert Schweitzer Inspired a Young Man's Journey - Nov 7, 2014 by Clarinda Higgins and William G. Armstrong Jr.
- Driving to Clarinda: A Song of Ascent - Sep 11, 2007 by Rosanne Bachman
- Encounter With Jesus Christ: End of Time Warnings - Jan 9, 2015 by Regina Clarinda
- Clarinda Cloud - Feb 6, 2013 by Jodi Desautels
- Apple of Sodom: An American Woman's Journey in Jordan - Apr 25, 2015 by Mary Hoffman and Clarinda Harriss
- Clarinda (Images of America) - Nov 9, 2015 by Trish Okamoto
- Ancestors and descendants of Andrew Lee and Clarinda Knapp Allen - Aug 16, 2011 by Gerald Ralph 1919-; Dial Esthe Fuller
- Hot Sonnets - Sep 1, 2011 by Moira Egan and Clarinda Harriss
- A Parting Glass - Dec 1, 2014 by Bradley R. Strahan and Clarinda Harriss
Wiki information Clarinda:
- Location, Dated location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Clarinda is a city in and the county seat of Page County, Iowa, United States. The population was 5,572 in the 2010 census, a decline from the 5,690 population in the 2000 census.
- Dated location, Australian Suburb, Statistical region, Location
Clarinda is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 19 km south-east of Melbourne's central business district. Its local government area is the City of Kingston. At the 2011 Census, Clarinda had a population of 7,461.
- Person, Author
Clarinda was the pen name used by an anonymous Peruvian poet, generally assumed to be a woman, who wrote in the early 17th Century. The only work attributed to her is the long poem Discourse in Praise of Poetry, which was printed in Seville in 1608....
- Clarinda Sinnige
- Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person
Clarinda Maria Sinnige is a former field hockey goalkeeper from the Netherlands, who played 142 international matches for the Dutch National Women's Team. A player from Amsterdam, Sinnige made her debut on July 5, 1997 against Canada, and was a...
- Clarinda Academy
- School, Employer, Organization, Educational Institution
- Clarinda Correctional Facility
The Clarinda Correctional Facility is a correctional institution located in the Page County community of Clarinda, Iowa. It is in southwest Iowa on the grounds of the Clarinda Treatment Complex. As of March 24, 2009, the prison houses about 867...
- Electoral district of Clarinda
The Electoral district of Clarinda is an electoral district of the Victorian Legislative Assembly in Australia. It was created in the redistribution of electoral boundaries in 2013, and came into effect at the 2014 state election. It largely covers...
- Clarinda Ross
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Clarinda Ross is an actress.
- Clarinda Treatment Complex
The Clarinda Treatment Complex was built in 1884 as the Clarinda State Hospital in Clarinda, Iowa in southwest Iowa. It was the third asylum in the state of Iowa and remains in operation today. The hospital's many name variations include: The...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location