Meaning : Bright, famous, Unknown, Illustrious,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), klə-RIS-ə (English) , cla RISS a,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clarissa:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Clarissa:
- A Latinate form of 'Clarice', Clarissa is a name made famous by the teenage TV show 'Clarissa Explains It All'.
- Italian Meaning: The name Clarissa is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Clarissa is: Clear.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Clarissa is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Clarissa is: Clear.
- American Meaning: The name Clarissa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Clarissa is: Clear.
- English Meaning: The name Clarissa is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Clarissa is: ALatin Clara, meaning bright or clear. also a variant of Claire or Clarice. Bright; shining and gentle; famous.
- Latin Meaning: The name Clarissa is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Clarissa is: The Latinized form of the English Clarice, meaning famous. Famous bearer: Samuel Richardson's 18th century novel 'Clarissa Harlowe'.
- Latinate form of CLARICE
Definition funny of Clarissa:
- Person 1 "Did you see that Clarissa girl?" Person 2 "Yeah, she was fineeeee...
- Shaniqua: Oh God, there goes Clarissa again. Dayumm; i wonder how she got her ass like that. Carlos: She was born like that. And just so you know, no one likes ur cottage cheese thighs. Clarissa walks by... Carlos: Ohhhhhh shit my head hella hurts... Shaniqua get me some tylenol bitch...be useful
- Guy 1: Did you see that girl? Guy 2: Yeah, she's so hot ! Guy 1:She must be a Clarissa Guy 2: Yeah look at all the girls giving her dirties !
- Person: Can I borrow your psych lectures Clarissa: For sure! Person: Wow Clarissa, you are the coolest person ever!
- "Did you see the girl that's always with heidi ?" "yeah, she seems clarissa" :D
- Gosh; Rene is so lucky to have Clarissa; they're perfect together.
- Did you just see Clarissa over there? I did, she's perfect.
Expression information Clarissa:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Clarissa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Clarissa:
- Clarissa - Mindless Self Indulgence
- Ode To Clarissa (Non-LP Version) by Queens Of The Stone Age from the Album Rated R - Deluxe Edition [+Digital Booklet]
- God Is for Us (feat. Mark Gibson & Clarissa Gibson) by Amber Sky Records from the Album Living Inside Out
- Clarissa by Mindless Self Indulgence from the Album Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangeley Sexy [Explicit]
- Clarissa Didn't Explain This [Explicit] by The Paramedic from the Album Smoke & Mirrors [Explicit]
- Clarissa (Main Theme) by TV Mania Orchestra from the Album TV Hero's
- Ode To Clarissa (Live At Reading / 2000) by Queens Of The Stone Age from the Album Rated R - Deluxe Edition [+Digital Booklet]
- Sister Clarissa by Michael Smith from the Album Michael Smith
- Sister Clarissa by Michael Smith from the Album Such Things Are Finely Done
- Sister Clarissa by John McDermott / Michael P. Smith from the Album Just Plain Folk
Books about Clarissa:
- Clarissa: Or the History of a Young Lady (Penguin Classics) - Feb 4, 1986 by Samuel Richardson and Angus Ross
- Clarissa Harlowe, or The History of a Young Lady - Complete - Sep 3, 2014 by Samuel Richardson
- Clarissa Harlowe; or the history of a young lady - Volume 2 - May 12, 2012 by Samuel Richardson
- Clarissa Harlowe; or the history of a young lady - Volume 1 - May 12, 2012 by Samuel Richardson
- Clarissa: Or the History of a Young Lady (Signet Classics) - Jun 3, 2014 by Samuel Richardson and Sheila Ortiz Taylor
- Clarissa Harlowe; or the history of a young lady - Volume 9 - Mar 30, 2011 by Samuel Richardson
- Clarissa: or, The History of a Young Lady - Nov 5, 2010 by Samuel Richardson and Toni Bowers
- Clarissa Harlowe; or the history of a young lady - Volume 3 - May 12, 2012 by Samuel Richardson
- Dark & Dangerous - A Boxed Set of possessive alphas, sexy bad-boys, and savage heroes - Oct 13, 2015 by Clarissa Wild and Lili Saint Germain
- Affairs & Atonement - Oct 7, 2014 by Clarissa Cartharn
Movies about Clarissa:
- Clarissa Explains It All Volume 11991 CC
- Clarissa Explains It All Volume 51993 CC
- Clarissa Explains It All Volume 21991 CC
- Clarissa Explains It All Volume 41992 CC
- Clarissa Explains It All Volume 31992 CC
- Clarissa Explains It All - Dating1991 NR by Melissa Joan Hart and Jason Zimbler
- Clarissa Explains It All: Enslaved By The Bell1991 NR by Melissa Joan Hart and Jason Zimbler
- Clarissa Explains It All - Season One1991 Unrated
- Clarissa1991 NR
- Charlie Rose - Matthew Dowd / Clarissa Ward (December 7, 2011)2011 NR
Wiki information Clarissa:
- Epistolary Novel, Work of Fiction, Literature Subject, Translated Work, Book, Written Work
Clarissa, or, the History of a Young Lady is an epistolary novel by Samuel Richardson, published in 1748. It tells the tragic story of a heroine whose quest for virtue is continually thwarted by her family, and is regarded as the longest novel in the...
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Clarissa is a city in Todd County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 681 at the 2010 census.
- Clarissa Eden
- Author, Person, Family member, Politician, Noble person
Anne Clarissa Eden, Dowager Countess of Avon, is the widow of Anthony Eden, 1st Earl of Avon, who was British Prime Minister from 1955 to 1957. She married Eden in 1952, becoming Lady Eden in 1954 when he was made a Knight of the Garter, and then...
- Agatha Christie
- Novelist, Chivalric Order Member, Fictional Character Creator, Film writer, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Identity, Award Nominee, Name source
Dame Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie, DBE was an English crime novelist, short story writer, and playwright. She also wrote six romances under the name Mary Westmacott, but she is best known for the 66 detective novels and 14 short story collections...
- Clarissa Explains It All
- Children's TV Program, Identity, TV Program, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Literature Subject, Topic
Clarissa Explains It All is an American teen sitcom created by Mitchell Kriegman for Nickelodeon. In the series, Clarissa Darling, played by Melissa Joan Hart, is a teen girl who addresses the audience directly to describe the things that are...
- Clarissa Dickson Wright
- Politician, TV Personality, Deceased Person, Author, Topic, TV Actor, Chef, Person
Clarissa Theresa Philomena Aileen Mary Josephine Agnes Elsie Trilby Louise Esmeralda Dickson Wright was an English celebrity chef, television personality, writer, businesswoman, and former barrister. She was best known as one-half, along with...
- TV Drama, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Film, TV Program
Clarissa is a 1991 British period drama television miniseries starring Sean Bean, Saskia Wickham and Lynsey Baxter. It aired on the BBC in three hour-long episodes between 27 November and 11 December 1991. It was based on the 1749 novel Clarissa by...
- Clarissa Ward
- Correspondent, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Topic, Person, TV Personality
Clarissa Ward is an American television journalist who is currently foreign correspondent with CBS News, based in London. Before her CBS News position, Ward was a Moscow-based news correspondent for ABC News program.
- Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Author
Clarissa Pinkola Estés is an American Jungian analyst, post-trauma specialist, author and spoken word artist.
- Romance Film, Film, Topic
Clarissa is a 1941 German romance film directed by Gerhard Lamprecht and starring Sybille Schmitz, Gustav Fröhlich and Gustav Diessl. Schmitz plays the domineering manager of a bank who eventually falls in love with one of the other employees.