Meaning : Lame,
Pronunciation : KLOD (French), KLAWD (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Claude:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Claude:
- English Meaning: The name Claude is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Claude is: Lame.
- American Meaning: The name Claude is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Claude is: Lame.
- French Meaning: The name Claude is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Claude is: From the Roman clan name Claudius, derived from the latin meaning lame. F: Claudette, Claudia, Claudine.
- Latin Meaning: The name Claude is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Claude is: Has a limp; lame.
- French masculine and feminine form of CLAUDIUS. In France the masculine name has been common since the Middle Ages due to the 7th-century Saint Claude of Besançon. It was imported to Britain in the 16th century by the aristocratic Hamilton family, who had French connections. A famous bearer of this name was the French impressionist painter Claude Monet (1840-1926).
Definition funny of Claude:
- Guy 1: yo, have you seen Claude? Guy 2: Yeah, he's the plushiest mother fucker I know.
- Claude needs to be here, now!
- It has to be claude, there is no other explanation
- I need to go to the bank to get some Claude
- Claude took Catalina away to Liberty city only to have her shoot him and leave him for dead. He took his revenge, though, by blowing her helicopter out of the sky.
- Omg that guy is so funny, that must be a claude
- He donned the Claude as he left the house.
Expression information Claude:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Claude:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Claude:
- Jean Claude Trans Am - Fenix*TX
- Crazy (Claude Le Gache Club Mix) by Alanis Morissette from the Album Digging In The Crates: 2005 Volume 1
- Sweet Dreams (feat. Jocelyne Dupras & Claude Laferrière) by Le Jazz Collab from the Album Green
- I Wanna Say Thank You (feat. Claude Kelly Iii) by Pharis Evans Jr. & Saints With A Vision from the Album I Wanna Say Thank You
- Mystic Moan - Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra by Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra from the Album The Gold Standard Series, Jazz, Big Band & Swing Classics - Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra
- The Warning (Claude Monnet & Torre Bros Dub) by Logic from the Album The Warning [Claude Monnet & Torre Bros Mixes]
- At the Club (Claude Monnet Remix) [feat. Lynn Lockamy] by Timmy Regsiford from the Album Timmy Regisford Remixed, Pt. 1 (Claude Monnet Remixes) [feat. Lynn Lockamy]
- Go (Claude VonStroke Remix) by The Chemical Brothers from the Album Go (Remixes) [Explicit]
- Swingende Klarinetten (feat. Etienne Caloz, Laurent Bruttin, Claude-Alain Emery) by Patrick Clavien Coccinell'Band from the Album Hot Swing
- Saint Claude by Christine and the Queens from the Album Christine And The Queens
Books about Claude:
- Claude in the City - Apr 1, 2015 by Alex T. Smith
- Claude at the Circus - Sep 1, 2013 by Alex T. Smith
- Claude at the Beach - Apr 1, 2014 by Alex T. Smith
- Claude on the Slopes - Oct 1, 2014 by Alex T. Smith
- Claude in the Country - Oct 4, 2012 by Alex T. Smith
- Claude in the Spotlight. by Alex T. Smith - Apr 1, 2013 by Alex T. Smith
- Twenty-Four Claude Monet's Paintings (Collection) for Kids - Mar 13, 2015 by Stanley Cesar
- The Magic of Believing - May 1, 1991 by Claude M. Bristol
- Claude & Camille: A Novel of Monet - Apr 5, 2011 by Stephanie Cowell
- The Magical Garden of Claude Monet (Anholt's Artists Books For Children) - Oct 1, 2007 by Laurence Anholt
Movies about Claude:
- Madame Claude2009 NR
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Triple Feature2014 R
- Fun With Claude Season 12013
- Passage to Marseille - Authentic Region 1 DVD from Warner Brothers starring Humphrey Bogart, Claude Rains, Michele...1944
- Claude2015 NR
- Less Than Perfect: Season 12010 NR
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Double Feature2001 R
- Claude Berri Collection Unrated
- Argentine Tango - Tango Milonguero / Marie Claude Martin2007 NR
- Silver Screen Legends: Claude Rains2010
Wiki information Claude:
- Claude Debussy
- Songwriter, Film music contributor, Identity, Award Winner, Literature Subject, Topic, Librettist, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Claude-Achille Debussy was a French composer. Along with Maurice Ravel, he was one of the most prominent figures associated with Impressionist music, though he himself disliked the term when applied to his compositions. He was made Chevalier of the...
- Claude Lorrain
- Painting Artist, Author, Exhibition subject, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Claude Lorrain was a French painter, draughtsman and engraver of the Baroque era. He spent most of his life in Italy, and is admired for his achievements in landscape painting.
- Claude Monet
- Painting Artist, Exhibition subject, Art owner, Name source, Visual Artist, Influence Node, Topic, Deceased Person, Topic, Person
Oscar-Claude Monet was a founder of French Impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting....
- Claude of France
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Claude of France, daughter of Louis XII, inherited the Duchy of Brittany from her mother, Anne, and became Queen of France as the first wife of Francis I.
- Claude François
- Pop Artist, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person, Composer, Featured artist, Musician, Topic, Lyricist
Claude Antoine Marie François, also known by the nickname Cloclo, was an Egyptian-born French pop singer, songwriter and dancer. François wrote and composed "Comme d'habitude", the original version of "My Way" and "Parce que je t'aime mon enfant",...
- Claude Shannon
- Mathematician, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Academic, Author, Project participant, Name source, Award Winner, Computer Scientist, Person
Claude Elwood Shannon was an American mathematician, electronic engineer, and cryptographer known as "the father of information theory". Shannon is famous for having founded information theory with a landmark paper that he published in 1948. He is...
- Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Topic, Award Winner, Film writer, Award Nominee, Identity, Film director, TV Actor, Film editor, Person or entity appearing in film, Film story contributor
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg, professionally known as Jean-Claude Van Damme and abbreviated as JCVD, is a Belgian martial artist, actor, and director best known for his martial arts action films. The most successful of these films...
- HUD County Place, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Claude is a city in and the county seat of Armstrong County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,196 at the 2010 census. It is located east of Amarillo in the south Texas Panhandle. Claude is part of the Amarillo Metropolitan Statistical Area...
- Claude Auchinleck
- Military Person, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Military Commander
Field Marshal Sir Claude John Eyre Auchinleck GCB, GCIE, CSI, DSO, OBE, nicknamed "The Auk", was a British army commander during the Second World War. He was a career soldier who spent much of his military career in India, where he rose to become...
- Claude Makélélé
- Soccer Midfielder, Identity, Football team manager, Topic, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Claude Makélélé Sinda is a retired French footballer and current manager. In his playing career, which ended at Paris Saint-Germain, Makélélé also played for Nantes, Olympique de Marseille, Celta Vigo, Real Madrid and Chelsea. He won league titles in...