Meaning : Lame, Derived from the biblical word 'claudus' meaning 'lame, limping',
Pronunciation : (KLAO-Diyah), CLOR de uh, KLAW-dee-ə (English), KLOW-dee-ah (German, Dutch), KLOW-dyah (Italian, Spanish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Claudia:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Claudia:
- Claudia is derived from the Roman name Claudius, which itself comes from a Latin word meaning ‘Lame’. It used to be popular in France in the unisex form Claude, but now days the most commonly found variant in Britain is the feminine Claudia. Claudia Schiffer is a German model who was extremely popular in the 90’s, owing to an increase in popularity of the name during that decade.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Claudia is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Claudia is: Lame.
- Latin Meaning: The name Claudia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Claudia is: Lame.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Claudia is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Claudia is: Lame.
- American Meaning: The name Claudia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Claudia is: Lame.
- English Meaning: The name Claudia is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Claudia is: Feminine of Claude.
- German Meaning: The name Claudia is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Claudia is: Feminine of Claude.
- French Meaning: The name Claudia is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Claudia is: A feminine form of Claud, aLatin Claudium meaning lame. Claudia was mentioned in the book of Timothy in the New Testament.
- Feminine form of CLAUDIUS. It is mentioned briefly in the New Testament. As a Christian name it was very rare until the 16th century.
Definition funny of Claudia:
- claudia's amazing.
- Dude, i saw claudia the other day, and i fell over just looking at her!
- Person 1: *smiles at text message* Person 2: It's Claudia isn't it? Person 1: Yea.... =)
- Wow! She sure is a claudia!
- This name relates to active minds and restless urge to explore new ideas. Combined with last name can, and most likely will, create greatness. Claudia seeks change, travel, new opportunities and challenges. Her active, restless nature demands action and dislikes system and monotony. Versatile and capable; with great vision and adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- Did you see Claudia, i want her to be mine.
- "I just broke up with my girl friend." "You should go out with Claudia! Shes always single and can make you smile"
Expression information Claudia:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Claudia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Claudia:
- Claudia's Theme (Version Eight) by Clint Eastwood and Lennie Niehaus from the Album Unforgiven (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Claudia's Theme (From "Unforgiven") by Movie Sounds Unlimited from the Album The Best From Clint Eastwood Movies
- Boogie Woogie Dancing Shoes (Originally Performed By Claudia Barry) [Full Vocal Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits 1979, Vol. 1
- Claudia Lewis by M83 from the Album Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
- Unforgiven - Claudia's Theme by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra & Bateman from the Album The Wild West
- Claudia's Theme (Version One) by Clint Eastwood and Lennie Niehaus from the Album Unforgiven (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Unforgiven - Claudia's Theme by City Of Prague Philharmonic from the Album The Incredible Film Music Box
- Unforgiven: Claudia's Theme by Clint Eastwood and Lennie Niehaus from the Album Varese Sarabande: A 25th Anniversary Celebration (25 Years Of Great Film Music)
- Claudia by The Contours from the Album Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance) [Bonus Track Version]
- Claudia's Theme (Version Three) by Clint Eastwood and Lennie Niehaus from the Album Unforgiven (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Claudia:
- Claudia, Wife of Pontius Pilate: A Novel - Jun 15, 2013 by Diana Wallis Taylor
- Claudia - Dec 28, 2000 by Barbara Brooks Wallace
- Citizen: An American Lyric - Oct 7, 2014 by Claudia Rankine
- BBW Romance: Curves of Pleasure (BBW Office Romance) (BBW Desires Book 1) - Aug 17, 2015 by Claudia Chapman
- Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's Story - Nov 20, 2012 by Anne Rice and Ashley Marie Witter
- Claudia (Bible Women Book 4) - Sep 14, 2014 by Michele McGrath
- Planting in a Post-Wild World: Designing Plant Communities for Resilient Landscapes - Oct 7, 2015 by Thomas Rainer and Claudia West
- Impossible Bottle: Poems (Southern Messenger Poets) - Sep 9, 2015 by Claudia Emerson
- A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird) - Nov 4, 2014 by Claudia Gray
- Suffer a Witch - Sep 22, 2015 by Claudia Hall Christian
Movies about Claudia:
- The Billy Bagg Double Feature2014
- Drawing Basics, How to See, How to Draw with Claudia Nice2013
- Texture Drawing Basics with Claudia Nice2014
- Landscape Drawing Basics with Claudia Nice2013
- Claudia and David1946 NR
- Perfectly Fit Legs: Claudia Schiffer1995 NR by Claudia Schiffer and Kathy Kaehler
- Claudia Schiffer: Perfectly Fit Abs1995 NR by Claudia Schiffer
- Claudia Schiffer: Perfectly Fit Arms1995 NR by Claudia Schiffer and Kathy Kaehler
- Claudia Brücken - This Happened: Live at the Scala2012 NR
- - Contra Corriente [*NTSC/Region 1 and 4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Ana Claudia Talancon2006 Unrated
Wiki information Claudia:
- Claudia Cardinale
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Identity, Topic, Award Nominee
Claudia Cardinale is an Italian film actress. She appeared in some of the most acclaimed European films of the 1960s and 1970s, mainly Italian or French, but also in several English films. Born and raised in Tunis, Cardinale won the "Most Beautiful...
- Claudia Schiffer
- Supermodel, Celebrity, Person, Theater Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Claudia Schiffer is a German model and creative director of her own clothing label. Schiffer rose to popularity and became a household name during the early 1990s as one of the world's most successful models. In her early career, she was said to...
- Claudia Winkleman
- Presenter, TV program guest, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, TV Personality
Claudia Anne Winkleman is a television presenter, film critic, radio personality and journalist, best known for her current work with the BBC. Since 2010 she has co-presented Strictly Come Dancing's main results show on Sunday nights with Tess Daly...
The gens Claudia, sometimes written Clodia, was one of the most prominent patrician houses at Rome. The gens traced its origin to the earliest days of the Roman Republic. The first of the Claudii to obtain the consulship was Appius Claudius Sabinus...
- Claudia Black
- Actor, Person, Video Game Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Claudia Lee Black is an Australian actress and voice actress, known for her portrayals of Aeryn Sun in the science fiction series Farscape and Vala Mal Doran in the science fiction series Stargate SG-1, as well as Sharon "Shazza" Montgomery in the...
- Claudia Jordan
- Radio personality, Competitor, Film actor, Topic, TV Personality, Identity, Person, TV Actor
Claudia Angela Jordan is an American actress, model, reality television and radio personality. She is known for appearing as a model on the U.S. version of Deal or No Deal and The Price Is Right, and for competing on seasons 2 and 6 of Celebrity...
- Claudia Leitte
- Latin pop Artist, Featured artist, Person, Musical Artist, Composer, Award Nominee, Blogger, Musician, Topic
Cláudia Cristina Leite Inácio Pedreira known as Claudia Leitte and popular nickname Claudinha, is a Brazilian singer, axé and pop recording artist, and former vocalist of the group Babado Novo, from 2001 to 2008. She is one of the most popular female...
- Lady Bird Johnson
- Topic, Award Winner, Organization founder, Topic, TV Personality, Author, Name source, Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Claudia Alta Taylor "Lady Bird" Johnson was First Lady of the United States, as the wife of the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson. Notably well-educated for a woman of her era, she proved a capable manager and a shrewd investor....
- Claudia Pechstein
- Speed Skater, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Claudia Pechstein is a German speed skater. She has won five Olympic gold medals. With a total of nine Olympic medals, five gold, two silver and two bronze, she is the most successful Olympic speed skater, male or female, of all-time, and also the...
- Claudia Christian
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Claudia Ann Christian is an American actress, writer, singer, musician and director, known for her role as Commander Susan Ivanova on the science fiction television series Babylon 5. Her main charity work is publicizing the Sinclair Method to cure...