Meaning : Glory Of The Father, Glory of the Father, Glory + father,
Pronunciation : CLEE oh PAT ra, klee-ə-PAT-rə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cleopatra:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Cleopatra:
- The name Cleopatra is famous for being borne by the ruler of Egypt, born 69 BC. She had children with both Caesar and Mark Anthony before dying aged 39 from snakebite.
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Cleopatra is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Cleopatra is: A queen of Eygpt.
- Greek Meaning: The name Cleopatra is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Cleopatra is: Her father's fame; Glory of her father. Egyptian Queen immortalized by Shakespeare in 'Antony and Cleopatra'.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Cleopatra is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Cleopatra is: Antony and Cleopatra'. Queen of Egypt and Mark Antony's lover.
- From the Greek name Κλεοπατρα (Kleopatra) which meant "glory of the father", derived from κλεος (kleos) "glory" combined with πατηρ (pater) "father" (genitive πατρος), This was the name of queens of Egypt from the Ptolemaic royal family, including Cleopatra VII, the mistress of both Julius Caesar and Mark Antony. After being defeated by Augustus she committed suicide by allowing herself to be bitten by an asp. Shakespeare's tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra' (1606) is based on her.
Definition funny of Cleopatra:
- Wow that girl's so pretty she could be Cleopatra, hmmm she must be macedonian then
- I think she's a cleopatra.
- Guy 1: Yo lets see what we got here guys *grabs the cards* Guy 1: The 60's, Aliens, Richard Nixon, Apple, Microwaves, Cleopatra... Guy 2: CLEOPATRA! THROW THAT PUSSY AT YA! Guy 3: Oh my lord! Guy 1: Cleopatra.. Guy 2: CLEOPATRA! THROW THAT PUSSY AT YA! Guy 1: Alright im going with the 60s Guy 3: YES! Guy 2: You asshole!
- Instead of having sex last night my girlfriend gave me a Cleopatra
- I heard that cat spot got one mean Cleopatra by those whores last night
- #1:Do she know how skanky she look? #2: Hell no, she Cleopatra. "Hey Cleopatra, you looking good toDAY!"
Expression information Cleopatra:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Cleopatra:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Cleopatra:
- Cleopatra's Secret by Hossam Ramzy from the Album ARC Music 35th Anniversary 1976-2011
- Theme From Cleopatra Jones by Joe Simon from the Album Greatest Hits: The Spring Years
- Cleopatra, Queen Of Denial by Pam Tillis from the Album Greatest Hits
- Cleopatra in New York by Nickodemus from the Album Hôtel Costes - Etage 3 - by Stéphane Pompougnac
- Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe [Explicit] by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe - Single [Explicit]
- Cleopatra by Adam & The Ants from the Album Dirk Wears White Sox (Remastered)
- Cleopatra Enters Rome by Alex North from the Album Cleopatra (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Entr'acte (Caesar & Cleopatra) by Alex North from the Album Cleopatra (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Anthony and Cleopatra Theme by Clark Terry from the Album Clark Terry Sextet & Octet (feat. Ben Webster, Ray Bryant, Seldon Powell, Gene Bertoncini, Dave Bailey, Major Holley & Roger Kel
- Cleopatra (Live) by Adam Ant from the Album Extra Wonderful
Books about Cleopatra:
- Cleopatra: A Life - Sep 6, 2011 by Stacy Schiff
- Cleopatra - Sep 22, 1997 by Diane Stanley and Peter Vennema
- Cleopatra - May 17, 2012 by Jacob Abbott
- The Memoirs of Cleopatra: A Novel - May 15, 1998 by Margaret George
- History of Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt - Dec 18, 2012 by Jacob Abbott
- I Am #10: Cleopatra - Jan 7, 2014 by Grace Norwich and Elisabeth Alba
- Cleopatra: The Search for the Last Queen of Egypt - Sep 21, 2010 by Zahi Hawass and Franck Goddio
- National Geographic Readers: Cleopatra (Readers Bios) - Aug 4, 2015 by Barbara Kramer
- You Wouldn't Want to Be Cleopatra!: An Egyptian Ruler You'd Rather Not Be - Mar 1, 2007 by Jim Pipe and David Salariya
- Cleopatra VII: Daughter of the Nile, Egypt, 57 B.C. (The Royal Diaries) - Sep 1, 1999 by Kristiana Gregory
Movies about Cleopatra:
- Cleopatra's Alexandria Discovering a Lost Empire2009 NR CC
- Shakespeare Series: Antony and Cleopatra2012 NR CC
- Caesar and Cleopatra NR CC
- Cleopatra (1963)1963 G CC
- Cleopatra1999 CC
- Cleopatra's Daughter (1960)2009 NR CC
- Cleopatra Jones (1973)1973 PG CC
- Antony and Cleopatra1979 NR CC
- Cleopatra1963 G
- Cleopatra 2525 - Complete Series2000 NR
Wiki information Cleopatra:
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Monarch, Measured person, Literature Subject, Art Subject, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film subject
Cleopatra VII Philopator, known to history simply as Cleopatra, was the last active pharaoh of Ptolemaic Egypt, shortly survived by her son, Caesarion as pharaoh. After her reign, Egypt became a province of the then-recently established Roman...
- Epic Film, Topic, Film, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Adaptation, Ranked item
Cleopatra is a 1963 epic historical drama film chronicling the struggles of Cleopatra VII, the young Queen of Egypt, to resist the imperial ambitions of Rome. It was directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz and shot in the 70 mm Todd-AO format, with a...
- Cleopatra Records
- Record label, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
Cleopatra Records is an American, Los Angeles-based independent record label, founded in 1992 by entrepreneur and music fan Brian Perera. It has since grown into a family of labels, including Hypnotic Records, Purple Pyramid, Deadline and X-Ray...
- Antony and Cleopatra
- Translated Work, Written Work, Quotation Source, Book, Adapted Work, Play
Antony and Cleopatra is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. The play was probably performed first in about 1607 at Blackfriars Theatre or the Globe Theatre by the King's Men. Its first known appearance in print was in the First Folio of 1623. The plot...
- Epic Film, TV Program, Netflix Title, Adaptation, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Film
Cleopatra is a 1999 miniseries adaptation of Margaret George's 1997 historical fiction novel The Memoirs of Cleopatra. Produced by Hallmark Entertainment, it stars Leonor Varela as the Egyptian queen Cleopatra, Timothy Dalton as Julius Caesar, Billy...
- Epic Film, Award-Winning Work, Ranked item, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Netflix Title
Cleopatra is a 1934 epic film directed by Cecil B. DeMille and distributed by Paramount Pictures, which retells the story of Cleopatra VII of Egypt. It was written by Waldemar Young, Vincent Lawrence and Bartlett Cormack, and produced and directed by...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Musical Group, Award Nominee, Person
Cleopatra were a R&B/pop girl group from the UK whose members were sisters Cleo, Yonah, and Zainam Higgins. Their debut single, "Cleopatra's Theme" entered the UK Singles Chart at number 3, and the Billboard Hot 100 at #26. They parted ways with...
- Film character, Opera Character, Book Character, TV Character, Fictional Character, Theater Character
Cleopatra is a fictional character from the 2003 film Imperium: Augustus.
- Caesar and Cleopatra
- Costume drama Film, Film, Adaptation, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Ranked item
Caesar and Cleopatra is a 1945 British Technicolor film directed by Gabriel Pascal and starring Claude Rains and Vivien Leigh. It was adapted from the play Caesar and Cleopatra by George Bernard Shaw. The film was produced by Independent Producers,...
- Cleopatra Selene II
- Deceased Person, Monarch, Noble person, Person
Cleopatra Selene II, also known as Cleopatra VIII of Egypt or Cleopatra VIII, was a Ptolemaic Princess and was the only daughter to Greek Ptolemaic queen Cleopatra VII of Egypt and Roman triumvir Mark Antony. She was the fraternal twin of Ptolemaic...