If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clyda:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Clyda:
- "Omg Tyrese I had a raging clyda in class today"
Books about Clyda:
- Pawnee County (Images of America) - Aug 31, 2015 by Clyda Reeves-Franks
- Tulsa Where the Streets Were Paved With Gold (OK) (Images of America) - Oct 14, 2000 by Clyda R. Franks and Kenny Franks
- Grantley Vivian, by the Author of 'town Talk of Clyda'. - Jun 4, 2011 by Grantley Vivian
- Unsolved Disappearances in the Great Smoky Mountains - Sep 1, 1998 by Juanitta Baldwin and Ester Grubb
- Honey in the Horn - 2007 by Clyda Belle Bailey Mace
- My Friend Polly - Oct 2001 by Mary Margaret and Clyda Mitchell
- Tulsa Where the Streets Were Paved With Gold (OK) (Images of America) Paperback October 14, 2000 - 1605 by Clyda R. Franks
- The Case Files Of Dan Turner Hollywood Detective - Jan 27, 2009 by Robert Leslie Bellem
- Dancing with the Avatar (Descent) (Volume 2) - Nov 1, 2010 by Jovan Jones
- Intrigue by The Sword (The Bandit-Slayer) (Volume 1) - Nov 26, 2014 by Scott LeMaster
Wiki information Clyda:
- Clyda Rosen
- Pornographic actor, Measured person, Person
- Clyda Rovers GAA
Clyda Rovers is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in the parish of Mourneabbey in County Cork, Ireland. The name of the club comes from the river which runs throughout the parish on its way to meet the River Blackwater. The club fields both...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Clydach is a village in Monmouthshire, Wales. Its nearest neighbours are the village of Gilwern and town of Abergavenny.
Clydach is the name of an electoral ward, a community and a town in the City and County of Swansea, Wales, UK. The town has its own elected community council serving the community. The electoral ward of Clydach consists of some or all of the...
- Clydach, Swansea
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Clydach is a village and community in the City and County of Swansea, Wales, falling within Clydach ward and the Llangyfelach Parish. It is located some 6 miles north east of Swansea city centre. Its population in 2001 was 7,320. Welsh is the first...
- Clyda Stokes Rent
- Woman, Person
Clyda Stokes Rent is an American academic, and the former President of Mississippi University for Women. Rent graduated with her Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate from Florida State University. While in graduate school at FSU she was awarded a...
Clydau is a village, parish, and community in the Hundred of Cilgerran in Pembrokeshire, Wales. The village is a small group of houses around the parish church, 8 km southwest of Newcastle Emlyn and 13 km southeast of Cardigan. Although the village...
- Clydach Vale
Clydach Vale is a village adjoining Tonypandy in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, within the Rhondda Valley, Wales. It is named for its situation on the Nant Clydach, a tributary of the River Taff.
- Clydach Gorge
The Clydach Gorge is a steep-sided valley in south-east Wales down which the River Clydach flows to the River Usk. It runs for 5.6 km from the vicinity of Brynmawr in Blaenau Gwent eastwards and northeastwards to Gilwern in Monmouthshire. The Gorge...
- Dyffryn Clydach
Dyffryn Clydach is a community of Neath Port Talbot county borough, Wales. It is coterminous with the Dyffryn electoral ward.