If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clym:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Clym:
- You can CLYM up and out of any situation, one breath, one thought, and one step at a time.
Songs about Clym:
- Clym (Couldn't Love You More) (Live) by The Swingles from the Album Clym (Couldn't Love You More)
- Clym (Couldn't Love You More) by The Swingles ft Jo Hamilton from the Album Clym (Couldn't Love You More)
- Clym (Couldn't Love You More) by The Swingles ft Jo Hamilton from the Album Deep End
- Clym (Original Mix) by Vax from the Album Rising EP
- Gitd Trea Clym by Rusuden from the Album Formulae
Books about Clym:
- Clym - 1931 by Mary V. Hillmann
- Clyms Heimkehr -
- The Return Of The Native - Aug 2, 2015 by Thomas Hardy
- Clyms Heimkehr - Jul 24, 2013 by Thomas Hardy
- Karajan Confidences - by Clym
- Wagner: la discographie idéale: Des oeuvres de jeunesse à Parsifal - by Clym
- quand Clym dessine la musique -
- Richard Wagner: La discographie ideale : des oeuvres de jeunesse a Parsifal (French Edition) - 1982 by Clym
- ADAM BELL, CLYM OF THE CLOUGH AND WILLIAM OF CLOUDESLIE. - 1840 by Anonymous
- The Return of the Native (Penguin Classics) - Aug 1, 1999 by Thomas Hardy and Tony Slade
Wiki information Clym:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD County Place, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Clymer is a borough in Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,357 at the 2010 census. The community was named after George Clymer, one of the signers of the United States Declaration of Independence.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Clymer is a town in Chautauqua County, New York, United States. The population was 1,698 at the 2010 census. The town is named for George Clymer, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. Clymer is located in the southwest part of the county.
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Clyman is a village in Dodge County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 422 at the 2010 census. The village is located within the Town of Clyman.
In Greek mythology, the name Clymene or Klymene may refer to: Clymene, an Oceanid, wife of the Titan Iapetus, and mother of Atlas, Epimetheus, Prometheus, and Menoetius; other authors relate the same of her sister Asia. A less common genealogy makes...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, English civil parish, Location
Clymping is a civil parish containing agricultural and natural sandy land around the hamlet of Climping in the Arun District of West Sussex, England. The parish also contains the coastal hamlet of Atherington. It is three miles west of Littlehampton,...
- Organism Classification
Clymeniida is an order of ammonoid cephalods from the Upper Devonian characterized by having an unusual dorsal siphuncle. They measured about 4 cm in diameter and are restricted to Europe, North Africa, and possibly Australia.
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Clymers is an unincorporated community in Clinton Township, Cass County, Indiana.
- George Clymer
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician, U.S. Congressperson
George Clymer was an American politician and founding father. He was one of the first Patriots to advocate complete independence from Britain. As a Pennsylvania representative, Clymer was, along with five others, a signatory of both the Declaration...
- Clymene dolphin
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The Clymene dolphin, in older texts known as the short-snouted spinner dolphin, is a dolphin endemic to the Atlantic Ocean. It is the only confirmed case of hybrid speciation in marine mammals, descending from the spinner dolphin and the striped...
- Clym Yeobright
- Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character