Meaning : Descendant Of Oda, Obliging, Descendant of Oda, Derived from Celtic origins, meaning 'son of otto' or 'son of the helpful one'.,
Pronunciation : KO-dee , (CO-dee), KOH dee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cody:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Cody:
- The origin of the name Cody can be traced back to Gaelic surnames, specifically ‘Mac Oda’ which has become abbreviated and Americanised, and then translated from a surname to a first name. It is said to mean ‘Obliging’ and therefore a person living up to the name of Cody could be expected to be Loyal and always Willing.
- Irish Meaning: The name Cody is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Cody is: Helpful.
- American Meaning: The name Cody is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cody is: Helpful.
- English Meaning: The name Cody is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Cody is: A cushion; Helpful.
- From the Gaelic surname Ó Cuidighthigh, which means "descendant of CUIDIGHTHEACH". A famous bearer of the surname was the American frontiersman and showman Buffalo Bill Cody (1846-1917).
Definition funny of Cody:
- 1) Girl 1 - omg, did you like, see that cute guy at the mall today? Girl 2 - omg girlfriend, he was like, such a cody!!! 2) Boy 1 - Wow that kid in our science class is so gay. Boy 2 - No, he's actually a cody. Boy 1 - Oh! Nevermind, that was my mistake. He's more of a man than I could ever dream of being. 3) Boy 1 - Wow you are so gay... Boy 2 - Wow you would say that. He's way more straight than you could ever be. He's a Cody. No offense dude, but you're kind of a closet queer. Boy 1 - Nuh uh I'm a cody too. Boy 2 - B.S. dude you are so not manly enough to be a cody. You're gay.
- person 1: omg what is that in the sky person2: oh thats just a cody that is how cool he is
- Sami: omg cody is so hot! courtney: no shit! Sami: he'd be such a good boyfriend
- cody he is the bestestetestst guy ever fgkmbdsnj;gkldfsng
- Girl a) Hey did you see that guy. Hes hot. Girl b) Yeah hes suchhh a Cody! Girl a) *drools*
- Cody the smexiest man alive who cowers at the sight of the almighty unicorn beanie baby.
- Sami: omg cody is so hot! courtney: no shit! Sami: he'd be such a good boyfriend
Expression information Cody:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Cody:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Cody:
- Holy Spirit (Live) [feat. Cody Carnes] by Kari Jobe from the Album Majestic (Live)
- The Seed (2.0) (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Cody Chestnutt] [Explicit] by The Roots from the Album Phrenology (Explicit Version)
- It's My Birthday [feat. Cody Wise] by Will.I.Am from the Album It's My Birthday
- Holy Spirit (Live) [feat. Cody Carnes] by Kari Jobe from the Album Majestic (Deluxe Edition/Live)
- Gold and Smoke (Goldust & Cody Rhodes) by WWE & Jim Johnston from the Album Gold and Smoke (Goldust & Cody Rhodes)
- Reach Up [feat. Cody Simpson] by O.A.R. from the Album Reach Up
- WWE: Smoke & Mirrors (Cody Rhodes) (Feat. TVTV) by Jim Johnston & TVTV WWE from the Album WWE: Smoke & Mirrors (Cody Rhodes) (Feat. TVTV)
- In My Ears (With Cody Canada) by Mike McClure from the Album Twelve Pieces
- I Want Candy (feat. Cody Simpson) by Hop from the Album I Want Candy (feat. Cody Simpson)
- Smoke And Mirrors (Cody Rhodes) by WWE & Jim Johnston from the Album Smoke And Mirrors (Cody Rhodes)
Books about Cody:
- Cody (Puppy Place #13) - Aug 1, 2009 by Ellen Miles
- Cody the Cloud - Mar 3, 2015 by Kevin Mulhern
- Back of Beyond (Cody Hoyt) - Jun 26, 2012 by C. J. Box
- Philosophical And Theoretical Perspectives For Advanced Nursing Practice (Cody, Philosophical and Theoretical... - Dec 5, 2011 by William K. Cody
- Cody and WIlliam: First Love - Jul 23, 2015 by Al Rhea
- 98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive - Jun 23, 2003 by Cody Lundin and Russ Miller
- Cody's Data Cleaning Techniques Using SAS, Second Edition (SAS Press) - May 13, 2008 by Ron Cody
- Applied Statistics and the SAS Programming Language (5th Edition) - Apr 9, 2005 by Ron P. Cody and Jeffrey K. Smith
- When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need To Survive When Disaster Strikes - Sep 20, 2007 by Cody Lundin and Russell L. Miller
- The Life of Hon. William F. Cody Known as Buffalo Bill the Famous Hunter, Scout and Guide - May 17, 2012 by Buffalo Bill
Movies about Cody:
- Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London2015 PG CC
- Agent Cody Banks2003 PG CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 12005 CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 22005 CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 32006 CC
- Cody the Robosapien2013 PG CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 72008 CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 42006 CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 52007 CC
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Volume 62007 CC
Wiki information Cody:
- Buffalo Bill
- Architect, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Film story contributor, Military Person, Author, Person, Organization member, Deceased Person
William Frederick "Buffalo Bill" Cody was an American scout, bison hunter, and showman. He was born in the Iowa Territory, in Le Claire but he grew up for several years in his father's hometown in Canada before his family moved to the Kansas...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Travel destination, Capital of administrative division, HUD County Place, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village
Cody is a city in Park County, Wyoming, United States. It is named after William Frederick Cody, primarily known as Buffalo Bill, from his part in the creation of the original town. The population was 9,520 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat...
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- TV Teen Sitcom, Identity, Topic, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, TV Program
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody is an American sitcom created by Danny Kallis and Jim Geoghan. The series was first broadcast on Disney Channel on March 18, 2005, with 4 million viewers, making it the most successful premiere for Disney Channel in...
- Cody Rhodes
- Wrestler, TV program guest, Person, Film actor, TV Personality, Topic
Cody Garrett Rubio Runnels is an American professional wrestler and actor, better known by the ring name Cody Rhodes. He is currently working for WWE under the ring name Stardust. He is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes and the half-brother...
- Cody Simpson
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, , Featured artist, Musician, Composer, TV program guest, Topic, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film
Cody Robert Simpson is an Australian pop singer, songwriter and actor from Gold Coast, Queensland, who was previously signed to US record label Atlantic Records. He owns a record label called Coast House Records.
- Diablo Cody
- Scriptwriter, Film director, TV Writer, Film producer, Person, Award Winner, Identity, TV Producer, Film writer, Award Nominee
Brook Busey-Maurio, better known by the pen name Diablo Cody, is an American screenwriter, producer, director, author, journalist, stripper, exotic dancer and memoirist. She first became known for her candid chronicling of her year as a stripper in...
- Cody Linley
- Actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor, TV Personality, Film actor, Influence Node
Cody Martin Linley is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his recurring role as Jake Ryan in the television series Hannah Montana, and for being a contestant on the seventh season of Dancing With The Stars, in which he was partnered...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Cody is a village in Cherry County, Nebraska, United States. As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 154.
- John Cody
- Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
John Patrick Cardinal Cody was an American clergyman of the Roman Catholic Church. A native of St. Louis, he served as Bishop of Kansas City–Saint Joseph, Archbishop of New Orleans, and Archbishop of Chicago. He was named a cardinal in 1967.
- Terrence Cody
- Person, American football player, Athlete, Measured person
Terrence Bernard Cody, Jr. is an American football defensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He played college football for the University of Alabama. He was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft. A native...