Meaning : Dove/Charcoal burner, Dove/Charcoal Burner,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Coleman:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Coleman:
- Irish Meaning: The name Coleman is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Coleman is: Dove.
- American Meaning: The name Coleman is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Coleman is: Dove.
- English Meaning: The name Coleman is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Coleman is: Dove; dark skinned.
- Variant of COLMÁN
Definition funny of Coleman:
- supp coleman 'i need a poo' nice 'ive got a boner'
- Girl 1: did you see that, jack beatup tom? girl 2: he is such a coleman. girl 1: Nick is so hot and is so nice to Rachel. girl 2: What a coleman.
- Coleman, I love you! <3
- Girl 1: whoa look at coleman he is so cute! Girl 2: did you see the way he didnt even look at me even though im wearing practically nothing! Girl 1: but hes soooooo sweet Girl 2: yea he is isnt he Girl 1 and 2: *SIGGGGGGGHHHHHHH*
- its raining outside, why are you wearing sunglasses? cause, im coleman! :)
- Me: Man, I just don't get Coleman You: It's because he doesn't buy into bullshit
- I just finished my food, but man do I gotta drop a coleman.
Expression information Coleman:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Coleman:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Coleman:
- 2 Heads (Originally Performed By Coleman Hell) [Instrumental Version] by DJ Remix Radio from the Album 2 Heads (Originally Performed By Coleman Hell) [Instrumental Version] - Single
- Unshakable (feat. Chris Coleman) by Amber Sky Records from the Album Movin' Me
- Nowhere to Go (Feat. Randy Coleman) by Arch Leaves from the Album Nowhere to Go
- Willie Coleman's by le Ceoltóiri Cultúrlainne from the Album Foinn Seisiún 2: Traditional Irish Session Tunes
- Eddie Kelly's/Reavy's Tribute To Coleman by John Doyle from the Album Wayward Son
- Ordinary World (feat. Naimee Coleman) by Aurora from the Album Aurora
- Jackie Coleman's Reel by Cowboy Celtic from the Album Drover Road
- Rock Me Baby (feat. Bryan Lee, Otis Grand & Tony Coleman) by Henry Carpaneto from the Album Voodoo Boogie
- Jerry Hollands/The Dodgy Chanter/Michael Colemans by Aidan Burke/Philip Masure/Jackie Moran/Sylvain Barou from the Album Feel The Bow
- The Girls of Bainbridge/Michael Coleman's/Apples in Winter by Brian Conway and Tony DeMarco from the Album The Apple in Winter - Irish Music in New York
Books about Coleman:
- The Master Plan of Evangelism - May 1, 2010 by Robert E. Coleman and Billy Graham
- Shadow Dragon - Jun 11, 2015 by Wade Coleman and Gogo Melone
- Four-Season Harvest: Organic Vegetables from Your Home Garden All Year Long, 2nd Edition - Oct 1, 1999 by Eliot Coleman and Kathy Bray
- The New Organic Grower: A Master's Manual of Tools and Techniques for the Home and Market Gardener, 2nd Edition... - Oct 1, 1995 by Eliot Coleman and Sheri Amsel
- No Excuses: Growing Up Deaf and Achieving My Super Bowl Dreams - Jun 2, 2015 by Derrick Coleman Jr. and Marcus Brotherton
- Robert B. Parker's the Devil Wins (A Jesse Stone Novel) - Sep 8, 2015 by Reed Farrel Coleman
- The Enduring Debate: Classic and Contemporary Readings in American Politics (Seventh Edition) - Jun 21, 2013 by David T. Canon and John J. Coleman
- Restrike: Coleman and Dinah Greene Mystery No. 1 (Coleman and Dinah Greene Mysteries) - Jun 4, 2013 by Reba White Williams
- This Life Is in Your Hands: One Dream, Sixty Acres, and a Family's Heartbreak - Apr 10, 2012 by Melissa Coleman
- Coleman Curriculum For School Based Occupational Therapy - Dec 11, 2013 by Thomas J. Coleman
Movies about Coleman:
- Jazz Icons: Coleman Hawkins Live in '62 & '642009 NR
- Ronnie Coleman: Invincible2008 NR
- Chris Coleman Playing With Precision & Power2008 NR
- Ronnie Coleman: The Unbelievable!2005 NR
- R.I.P.: Rest in Pieces: A Portrait of Joe Coleman2000 NR
- Herold - La Fille Mal Gardee / Collier, Coleman, Shaw, Grant, Ashton, Royal Ballet2005 NR
- GRAFFITI VERITE' 21 (GV21) THE WANDA COLEMAN PROJECT: Genius. (period)2014 NR
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1955, v.5: Senator Thomas Kuchel , Coleman Andrews2007 NR
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1954, v.2: JAMES VAN FLEET, T. COLEMAN ANDREWS2007 NR
- Season 12010
Wiki information Coleman:
- The Times Group
- Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals Business, Newspaper Owner, Employer, Publisher, Organization, Software Developer, Award Presenting Organization, Award Winner, Business Operation, Periodical Publisher
The Times Group, with its flagship company Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited, is India’s largest media conglomerate, according to Financial Times in March 2015. The Audit Bureau of Circulations reported in May 2014 that the Times of India had the...
- Ornette Coleman
- Free jazz Artist, Award Winner, Film actor, Person Or Being In Fiction, Composer, Deceased Person, Person, Featured artist, Organization founder, Musician
Randolph Denard Ornette Coleman was an American jazz saxophonist, violinist, trumpeter and composer. He was one of the major innovators of the free jazz movement of the 1960s, a term he invented with the name of an album. Coleman's timbre was easily...
- Coleman Company
- Backpacking Business, Organization, Consumer product, Business Operation, Consumer company, Employer
Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear. It was founded by William Coffin Coleman, who began selling gasoline pressure lamps in 1900 in Kingfisher, Oklahoma. He moved to...
- HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area
Coleman is a city in and the county seat of Coleman County, Texas, in the United States. The population was 4,709 at the 2010 census.
- Gary Coleman
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film producer, Person, TV Actor, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Film director
Gary Wayne Coleman was an American actor, voice artist, and comedian, best known for his role as Arnold Jackson in Diff'rent Strokes and for his small stature as an adult. He was described in the 1980s as "one of television's most promising stars"....
- Coleman Hawkins
- Swing Artist, Literature Subject, Topic, Identity, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Broadcast Artist
Coleman Randolph Hawkins, nicknamed Hawk and sometimes "Bean", was an American jazz tenor saxophonist. One of the first prominent jazz musicians on his instrument, as Joachim E. Berendt explained: "there were some tenor players before him, but the...
- Jenna Coleman
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Film actor
Jenna-Louise Coleman, known as Jenna Coleman, is an English actress. She currently plays Clara Oswald in the British television series Doctor Who and has played Jasmine Thomas in the British soap opera Emmerdale. Coleman was born in Blackpool,...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Composer, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Blogger, Film actor
Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman, known simply as Zendaya, is an American actress, singer and dancer. She began performing at an early age with the dance group Future Shock Oakland, the California Shakespeare Theater in Orinda, and as part of her...
- Ronnie Coleman
- Bodybuilder, Person, Measured person, TV Actor, Film actor, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, American football player, Athlete, Topic
Ronnie Dean Coleman is a retired American professional bodybuilder and the winner of the Prestigious Mr. Olympia bodybuilding title 8 years in a row and is widely regarded as the greatest bodybuilder of all time. Alongside his eight Mr. Olympia wins...
- Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location, City/Town/Village
Coleman is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 647 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 679.