Meaning : Steadfast, Constant,
Pronunciation : KAHN-stən-teen (English) , KON stan teen,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Constantine:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Constantine:
- English Meaning: The name Constantine is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Constantine is: Steady; stable.
- American Meaning: The name Constantine is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Constantine is: Steady; stable.
- Latin Meaning: The name Constantine is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Constantine is: Constant, steadfast, from the Latin 'constans' Famous bearers: several Roman and Byzantine emperors including Constantine the Great, the Christian emperor who made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire.
- From the Latin name Constantinus, a derivative of CONSTANS. Constantine the Great (272-337) was the first Roman emperor to adopt Christianity. He moved the capital of the empire from Rome to Byzantium, which he renamed Constantinople (modern Istanbul).
Definition funny of Constantine:
- Constantine:i told you to move the car side kick:if i knew you where tossing a demon in a mirror i would have moved it further
- Woah. You know Constantine G? No way.
- That dude got on roids and was constantined in no time
- Eero (pesty raccoon): what the fuck is ur problem! Adam: hey you were annoying me so I constantined u.
- Everybody remembers Constantine, the long haired rocker performer who became famous after finishing sixth place in American Idol.
Expression information Constantine:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Constantine:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Constantine:
- Roads By Portishead (Constantine/X/Powers Remix) [feat. Constantine] by Portishead from the Album Caffeine Heart - EP
- No More (feat. Constantine) [Explicit] by Ad from the Album Comptonfornia 2 EP [Explicit]
- Constantine End Titles by Klaus Badelt from the Album Constantine
- This Is the Moment (feat. Constantine Maroulis) by Various artists from the Album Jekyll & Hyde 2012 Concept Recording
- Confrontation (feat. Constantine Maroulis) by Various artists from the Album Jekyll & Hyde 2012 Concept Recording
- Constantine by Thomas Newman from the Album The Help
- Meet John Constantine by Klaus Badelt from the Album Constantine
- River Constantine by Jars Of Clay from the Album If I Left The Zoo
- Alive (feat. Constantine Maroulis) by Various artists from the Album Jekyll & Hyde 2012 Concept Recording
- Dangerous Game (feat. Deborah Cox & Constantine Maroulis) by Various artists from the Album Jekyll & Hyde 2012 Concept Recording
Books about Constantine:
- John Constantine, Hellblazer, Vol. 1: Original Sins - Mar 8, 2011 by Jamie Delano and Rick Veitch
- Constantine Vol. 1: The Spark and the Flame (The New 52) - Feb 18, 2014 by Jeff Lemire and Ray Fawkes
- Constantine: Roman Emperor, Christian Victor - Jun 10, 2010 by Paul Stephenson
- Constantine Vol. 4: The Apocalypse Road (The New 52) - Aug 25, 2015 by Ray Fawkes and Edgar Salazar
- Constantine Vol. 2: Blight (The New 52) - Aug 12, 2014 by Ray Fawkes and Renato Guedes
- Constantine - Jan 25, 2005 by John Shirley
- Constantine Vol. 3: The Voice in the Fire (The New 52) - Feb 24, 2015 by Ray Fawkes and ACO
- The Life and Times of Constantine the Great - Mar 29, 2007 by D. G. Kousoulas
- Constantine the Great: The Reorganisation of the Empire and Triumph of the Church - Oct 22, 2014 by John Firth
- Constantine the Emperor - Aug 1, 2015 by David Potter
Movies about Constantine:
- Constantine2005 R CC
- CONSTANTINE: Season 12014 CC
- Constantine and the Cross (1962)2009 NR CC
- V for Vendetta / Watchmen / Constantine2012 R
- Constantine2005 NR
- Ancient Roads From Christ to Constantine2015 NR
- History of Christianity. Lecture 10 of 30. Constantine.2013 NR
- The Changing Spirit of Rome: Hadrian, Diocletian and Constantine2012 NR
- Constantines Live in Concert2012 NR CC
- Constantine's Sword2007 NR
Wiki information Constantine:
- Constantine the Great
- Literature Subject, Influence Node, Politician, Organization founder, Name source, Art Subject, Monarch, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Constantine the Great, also known as Constantine I or Saint Constantine, was a Roman Emperor from 306 to 337 AD of Illyrian ancestry. Constantine was the son of Flavius Valerius Constantius, a Roman army officer, and his consort Helena. His father...
- Constantine II of Greece
- Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member, Noble person, Monarch, Family member, Politician, Person, Military Commander
Constantine II was the King of Greece from 1964 until the abolition of the monarchy in 1973. He is also by birth a Prince of Denmark. He succeeded his father Paul in March 1964, being styled His Majesty Constantine II, King of the Hellenes. Although...
- Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Statistical region, Sports Team Location, Administrative Division, Location
Constantine is the capital of Constantine Province in north-eastern Algeria. During Roman times it was called Cirta and was renamed "Constantina" in honor of emperor Constantine the Great. It was the capital of the same-named French département until...
- Horror Film, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Adaptation, Topic, Netflix Title
Constantine is a 2005 supernatural action-thriller film directed by Francis Lawrence as his feature film directorial debut, starring Keanu Reeves as John Constantine, with Rachel Weisz, Shia LaBeouf, Tilda Swinton, and Djimon Hounsou. With a...
- Constantine I of Greece
- Chivalric Order Member, Author, Person, Military Person, Monarch, Politician, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Military Commander, Noble person
Constantine I was King of Greece from 1913 to 1917 and from 1920 to 1922. He was commander-in-chief of the Hellenic Army during the unsuccessful Greco-Turkish War of 1897 and led the Greek forces during the successful Balkan Wars of 1912–1913, in...
- Horror TV Program, Topic, TV Program, Adaptation
Constantine is an American television series developed by Daniel Cerone and David S. Goyer for NBC, featuring the DC Comics character John Constantine from the comic series Hellblazer. Matt Ryan stars as John Constantine. The series aired from...
- Constantine VII Porphyrogenitus, Emperor of the East
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Noble person
Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos or Porphyrogenitus, "the Purple-born", was the fourth Emperor of the Macedonian dynasty of the Byzantine Empire, reigning from 913 to 959. He was the son of the emperor Leo VI and his fourth wife, Zoe Karbonopsina,...
- Constantine XI Palaiologos
- Military Person, Politician, Noble person, Monarch, Person, Deceased Person, Family member
Constantine XI Dragases Palaiologos, Latinized as Palaeologus was the last reigning Byzantine Emperor, reigning as a member of the Palaiologos dynasty from 1449 to his death in battle at the fall of Constantinople. Following his death, he became a...
- English civil parish, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division
Constantine is a village and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately five miles west-southwest of Falmouth. The electoral ward also bears the same name but includes Budock Water and the surrounding area. The...
- Constantine Samuel Rafinesque
- Botanist, Academic, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Author
Constantine Samuel Rafinesque-Schmaltz, as he is known in Europe, was a nineteenth-century polymath born near Constantinople in the Ottoman Empire and self-educated in France. He traveled as a young man in the United States, ultimately settling in...