If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Coraghessan:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Coraghessan:
- The Tortilla Curtain - Sep 1, 1996 by T. Coraghessan Boyle
- T.C. Boyle Stories II: The Collected Stories of T. Coraghessan Boyle, Volume II - Sep 30, 2014 by T.C. Boyle
- Doubletakes: Pairs of Contemporary Short Stories - Sep 26, 2003 by Thomas Coraghessan Boyle
- Budding Prospects: A Pastoral (Contemporary American Fiction) - May 1, 1990 by T.C. Boyle
- The Tortilla Curtain by T. Coraghessan Boyle | Summary & Study Guide - Jan 17, 2011 by BookRags
- Selected Shorts: Baseball (Selected Shorts: A Celebration of the Short Story) - Apr 1, 2006 by W. P. Kinsella and T. Coraghessan Boyle
- Granta 23, Spring 1988: Home - Jul 1988 by Vaclav Havel and Jonathan Raban
- Watchlist - 2015 by Charles Yu and Cory Doctorow
- She Wasn't Soft - 1996 by Coraghessan Boyle
- The Tortilla Curtain [Paperback]  T. Coraghessan Boyle - Sep 1, 1995 by T. Coraghessan Boyle
Wiki information Coraghessan:
- T. Coraghessan Boyle
- Novelist, Award Winner, Author, Identity, TV Actor, Film story contributor, Person, Topic, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Tom Coraghessan Boyle is an American novelist and short story writer. Since the mid-1970s, he has published fourteen novels and more than 100 short stories. He won the PEN/Faulkner award in 1988, for his third novel, World's End, which recounts 300...
- East Is East
- Book, Translation, Written Work, Published Work, Work of Fiction, Book
East is East is a 1990 novel by American author T. Coraghessan Boyle.
- Drop City
- Book, Award-Nominated Work, Written Work, Work of Fiction, Award-Winning Work, Book
Drop City is a 2003 novel by American author T. Coraghessan Boyle. The novel, set in 1970, describes the social evolution of a group of counter-cultural free spirits, not unlike the inhabitants of the real Drop City community in Colorado, from which...
- The Road to Wellville
- Black comedy Film, Topic, Adaptation, Ranked item, Film, Netflix Title
The Road to Wellville is a 1994 American comedy-drama film adaptation of T. Coraghessan Boyle's novel of the same name, which tells the story of the doctor and clean-living advocate John Harvey Kellogg and his methods employed at the Battle Creek...
- The Road to Wellville
- Book, Work of Fiction, Adapted Work, Written Work, Book
The Road to Wellville is a 1993 novel by American author T. Coraghessan Boyle. Set in Battle Creek, Michigan during the early days of breakfast cereals, the story includes a historical fictionalization of John Harvey Kellogg, the inventor of corn...