If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Corporate:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Corporate:
- "Yeah, we saw the movie version, and it was, like, totally corporate."
- Where is your team lead at? Corporate went to Alabama to run with the big wigs. Really? Why? Who knows, that son of a bitch always has his lips locked on someone at the top's ass.
- Whenever I hear the word corporate, I get the image of indoctrinated people working on bog standard computers within an eternal sea of cubicles. Each individual works continually with no expression. They simply do the job they are assigned to. They have no personal identity, only a corporate identity. Every aspect of their being has been conditioned so they are only compatible within a corporate environment. Every aspect of their lives is an extensive marketing campaign. They eat at McDonald's. They drink at Starbucks. They sleep on furniture made by IKEA. They are part of an entity which continues to destroy until there is nothing else, all for the sole purpose of generating profit. And somewhere deep inside these people is the underlying truth that somewhere down the line they lost their humanity, and became supporters of the institutions that destroyed it...
- "That job you got has no zing to it, it's just plain corporate."
- Man, I was going to get that 47-inch Sony flat screen, but Corporate would only sign off on a 32-inch Hitachi. Sorry, Corporate didn't approve the Vegas weekend. Go on without me.
- Hipster 1: hey, do you like Iron and Whine? Hipster 2: don't be ridiculous they turned into corporates ever since they had a song on the twilight album.
- Kevin: "Hey congradualtions on your promotion. And to celebrate I think it's time we have an official "Corporate Meeting". Meet me in my office." Jeff: "Vegas was awesome! We partied so hard, Roy even went corporate."
Songs about Corporate:
- Corporate Thuggin' (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit] by U.S.D.A. from the Album Young Jeezy Presents U.S.D.A.: "Cold Summer" The Authorized Mixtape (Explicit Version)
- A Corporate Merger by Estradasphere from the Album Palace Of Mirrors
- Corporate Thuggin' (Album Version (Edited)) [Clean] by U.S.D.A. from the Album Young Jeezy Presents U.S.D.A.: "Cold Summer" The Authorized Mixtape (Edited Version)
- Ghost Of Corporate Future by Regina Spektor from the Album Soviet Kitsch (U.S. Version)
- Bones Theme (DJ Corporate Remix) by The Crystal Method from the Album Bones (Original Television Soundtrack)
- Corporate Worship by Marica Chisolm from the Album Simply Worship
- Corporate by Public Image Ltd. from the Album What The World Needs Now...
- Devo Corporate Anthem (Remastered Album Version) by Devo from the Album Duty Now For The Future [Deluxe Remastered Edition] [Explicit]
- Corporate Thuggin (Instrumental) by Syndicate Sound Labs from the Album Snowman Instrumentals, Vol. 2 (Instrumentals)
- Corporate Bitch by Laura Michelle Kelly from the Album Goddess (Original Soundtrack)
Books about Corporate:
- The Corporate Culture Survival Guide - Aug 17, 2009 by Edgar H. Schein
- Corporate Confidential: 50 Secrets Your Company Doesn't Want You to Know---and What to Do About Them - Aug 25, 2005 by Cynthia Shapiro
- They Don't Teach Corporate in College, 3rd Edition: A Twenty-Something's Guide to the Business World - Feb 25, 2014 by Alexandra Levit
- Corporate Finance, 10th Edition - Sep 27, 2012 by Stephen Ross and Randolph W. Westerfield
- Corporate Fire: Corporate Romance Book 1 - Apr 16, 2015 by Evelyn Aster
- The Opportunity of My Corporate Death - Aug 5, 2015 by Michael Munson and Chris Kontakis
- Corporate Finance (3rd Edition) (Pearson Series in Finance) - Feb 16, 2013 by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 11th Edition (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real... - Feb 6, 2015 by Stephen Ross and Randolph Westerfield
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Standard Edition (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate) - Jan 18, 2012 by Stephen Ross and Randolph Westerfield
- ESSENTIALS CORPORATE FINANCE - Jan 23, 2013 by Stephen Ross and Randolph Westerfield
Movies about Corporate:
- Law and Order - The Third Year1990 Unrated
- Reno 911!: Season 42003 Unrated
- You, Me and the SPP: Trading Democracy for Corporate Rule2010 NR
- Corporate Affairs2007 NR
- Corporate Taichi2012 NR
- How to talk corporate speak2006 NR
- Something Corporate - Live at the Ventura Theater2004 Unrated
- The Next American Revolution: Beyond Corporate Capitalism & State Socialism2013
- Sonic Youth - Corporate Ghost: Videos, 1990-20022004 NR
- Ashoka's Social Entrepreneurship Series presents Architect of Corporate Responsibility: The Story of Alice Tepper...2006
Wiki information Corporate:
- Contact category, Customer, Organization legal structure, Non-profit designation, Organization type, Literature Subject, Fictional Organization Type
A corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity and recognized as such in law. Early incorporated entities were established by charter. Most jurisdictions now allow the creation of new corporations through...
- Corporate social responsibility
- Field of study, Organization sector, Literature Subject, Periodical Subject, Industry
Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. CSR policy functions as a self-regulatory mechanism whereby a business monitors and ensures its active compliance with the spirit of the law,...
- Corporate finance
- Field of study, Literature Subject
Corporate finance is the area of finance dealing with the sources of funding and the capital structure of corporations and the actions that managers take to increase the value of the firm to the shareholders, as well as the tools and analysis used to...
- Corporate title
Corporate titles or business titles are given to company and organization officials to show what duties and responsibilities they have in the organization. Such titles are used in publicly and privately held for-profit corporations. In addition, many...
Corporatism, also known as corporativism, is the sociopolitical organization of a society by major interest groups, or corporate groups, such as agricultural, business, ethnic, labour, military, patronage, or scientific affiliations, on the basis of...
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Organization sector, Organization termination type, Literature Subject
Mergers and acquisitions are both aspects of strategic management, corporate finance and management dealing with the buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies and similar entities that can help an enterprise grow rapidly in its...
- Corporate identity
A corporate identity is the overall image of a corporation, firm or business in the minds of diverse publics, such as customers, investors and employees. It is a primary task of the corporate communications department to maintain and build this...
- Corporate tax
Many countries impose corporate tax, also called corporation tax or company tax, on the income or capital of some types of legal entities. A similar tax may be imposed at state or lower levels. The taxes may also be referred to as income tax or...
- Corporate law
- Field of study
Corporate law is the study of how shareholders, directors, employees, creditors, and other stakeholders such as consumers, the community and the environment interact with one another. Corporate law is a part of a broader companies law. Other types of...
- Corporate governance
- Literature Subject
Corporate governance broadly refers to the mechanisms, processes and relations by which corporations are controlled and directed. Governance structures and principles identify the distribution of rights and responsibilities among different...