If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Countess:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Countess:
- English Meaning: The name Countess is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Countess is: Titled. Feminine equivalent of Count.
Expression information Countess:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Countess:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Countess:
- The Countess Cathleen / Woman On The Sidhe by West End Orchestra & Singers from the Album Irish Dances
- A chantar m'er de so - Countess (Beatritz) of Dia by Jordi Savall from the Album The Forgotten Kingdom
- The Countess Cathleen: Riverdance by The Celtic Soul Player from the Album Modern Art of Music: Riverdance and Lord of the Dance
- A Countess From Hong Kong: This Is My Song by Charles Chaplin from the Album A Countess From Hong Kong
- This Is My Song (From A Countess From Hong Kong) by Various Artists from the Album Love Songs From The Best Movie Themes Volume 2
- Countess Bathory by Venom from the Album Black Metal
- Gräfin Mariza, 'Countess Maritza', ACT 1: Grüss mir die süssen (Grüss mir mein Wien) by Placido Domingo/Ambrosian Singers/English Chamber Orchestra/Julius Rudel from the Album Wien, du Stadt meiner Träume : Domingo
- The Marriage of Figaro: Act II, "Susanna, or via, sortite" (Count, Countess, Susanna) by Frederica von Stade, José Van Dam, Mirella Freni from the Album Mozart: The Marriage of Figaro
- ''Komm, Zigany'' From Countess Maritza by Andre Rieu from the Album Andre Rieu: Greatest Hits
- Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492: "Dove sono i bei momenti di dolcezza" (Countess Almaviva) by Marina Rebeka, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Speranza Scappucci from the Album Mozart: Opera Arias
Books about Countess:
- The Countess - Mar 28, 2012 by Claire Delacroix
- A Countess Below Stairs - May 10, 2007 by Eva Ibbotson
- The Abandoned Countess - Abigail's Story - Mar 23, 2015 by Shannon Salter
- Why Kill A Countess? - A Regency Murder Mystery - Aug 25, 2013 by Kate Harper
- Counterfeit Countess: Brazen Brides, Book 1 - Sep 1, 2015 by Cheryl Bolen
- The Countess Conspiracy (Volume 3) - Dec 16, 2013 by Courtney Milan
- The Countess (The Madison Sisters) - Jan 25, 2011 by Lynsay Sands
- The Widowed Countess (The Sons of the Aristocracy Book 2) - Jan 9, 2014 by Linda Rae Sande
- The Countess: A Novel of Elizabeth Bathory - Sep 27, 2011 by Rebecca Johns
- Countess By Coincidence (House of Haverstock, Book 3) (Volume 3) - Jul 7, 2015 by Cheryl Bolen
Movies about Countess:
Wiki information Countess:
- Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon
- Topic, Name source, Topic, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Person
Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon CI GCVO GCStJ, was the younger daughter of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, and the only sibling of Queen Elizabeth II. Margaret spent much of her childhood years in the company of her older sister and...
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- Noble person, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Person
Sophie, Countess of Wessex, GCVO is the wife of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, the youngest son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Married in 1999, she worked in public relations until 2002 and now assists her husband in his...
- Elizabeth Báthory
- Person, Family member, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film subject
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary known for being a serial killer. She has been labelled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer, though...
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Character Rank
Count or countess is a title in European countries for a noble of varying status, but historically deemed to convey an approximate rank intermediate between the highest and lowest titles of nobility. The word count came into English from the French...
- Ada Lovelace
- Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film subject, Name source, Computer Scientist, Noble person, Person, Literature Subject, Art Subject, Author
Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer, chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognised as...
- Lady Margaret Beaufort
- Person, Noble person, Family member, Name source, Deceased Person, Organization founder
Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby, was the mother of King Henry VII and paternal grandmother of King Henry VIII of England. She was a key figure in the Wars of the Roses and an influential matriarch of the House of Tudor. She is...
- Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Blessed Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury, born Margaret of York & Clarence, was an English peeress. She was the daughter of George, Duke of Clarence, who was the brother of King Edward IV and King Richard III. She was one of two women in...
- Mary, Princess Royal and Countess of Harewood
- Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person, Family member, Military Person
Mary, Princess Royal and Countess of Harewood was a member of the British Royal Family; she was the third child and only daughter of King George V and Queen Mary. The sixth holder of the title of Princess Royal, Mary held the title of princess with...
- Countess Vaughn
- Actor, , TV Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, Composer
Countess Danielle Vaughn is an American actress and singer. Vaughn is best known for her role as Kimberly Ann Parker on the UPN sitcoms Moesha and its spin-off The Parkers.
- Black metal Artist, Musical Group, Webpage, Musical Artist
Countess is a black metal band from the Netherlands], formed in 1992. They have released more than a dozen full-length CDs, and are considered one of the most eminent Dutch black metal bands. After years of being a solo project as of 2014 they are a...