If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Crudgington:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Crudgington:
- The British Shotgun: British Shotgun, The: Vol.1, 1850-1870 - Sep 21, 2011 by Ian Crudgington and David Baker
- The British Shotgun: British Shotgun, The: Vol.2, 1871-1890 - Sep 21, 2011 by Ian Crudgington and David Baker
- The British Shotgun: British Shotgun, The: Vol.3, 1891-2011 - Sep 21, 2011 by Ian Crudgington and David Baker
- The British Shotgun: 1850-70 v. 1 - Dec 6, 1990 by I.M. Crudgington and D.J. Baker
- The British Shotgun: Volume 1, 1850-1870 (v. 1) - Feb 22, 1979 by I. M. Crudgington and D. J. Baker
- Foster Brown Crudgington Family Book - Dec 18, 2012 by Tom Spoonts and Bette Foster Spoonts
- The British Shotgun 1891-2011: v. 3 by I.M. Crudgington ( 2011 ) Hardcover -
- The British Shotgun 1891-2011: v. 3 by I.M. Crudgington, D.J. Baker (2011) Hardcover -
- The British Shotgun: 1850-70 v. 1 by Crudgington, I.M., Baker, D.J. (1979) Hardcover -
- The British Shotgun: British Shotgun, The: Vol.2, 1871-1890 [Hardcover]  (Author) Ian Crudgington, David... - 2011
Wiki information Crudgington:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Crudgington is a village in the borough of Telford and Wrekin and ceremonial county of Shropshire, England. It is situated in the civil parish of Waters Upton, a village to the north, and is 7 miles north-west of Telford. Nearby is the confluence of...
- Cheryl Baker
- Presenter, TV Actor, Musician, Identity, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Musical Artist
Cheryl Baker is an English television presenter and singer. She best known for being a member of 1980s pop group Bucks Fizz, who won the 1981 Eurovision Song Contest. The group had 20 singles reach the UK top 60 between 1981 and 1988, including three...
- Geoff Crudgington
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Geoff Crudgington is an English former professional footballer who made 633 appearances in the Football League playing as a goalkeeper for Aston Villa, Bradford City, Toronto Metros, Crewe Alexandra, Swansea City and Plymouth Argyle. He went on to...
- Carolyn Crudgington
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Carolyn Crudgington was a softball player from Australia, who won a bronze medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- Tony Crudgington
- Man, Person
Tony Crudgington is a British auto racing driver. He regularly competed in the British Touring Car Championship during the nineteen-eighties with cars from the Toyota marque. His most successful season came in 1988, finishing second in Class D and...
- Lara Crudgington
- Topic, Film crewmember, Person
- Cleve Crudgington
- TV Episode
Stephen Fry and Alan Davies are joined by Clive Anderson, John Sessions and Mark Steel to discuss some Quite Interesting topics beginning with the letter C.
- Crudgington Church
- Image, Content