If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Csan:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Csan:
- Ridin' Roun Town (Remix) feat. C-San, Dom Kennedy, Kendrick Lamar by Casey Veggies from the Album Sleeping in Class
Books about Csan:
- Csanad-Egyhazmegyei Zarandoklat Romaba 1892. Evi Aprilis Ho 5-11-En XIII.: Leo Papa 50 Eves Puspoki Jubileuma... - Jan 26, 2012 by S?ndor Dessewffy and (Diocese), Csan?d
- Magyarorszag Tortenelme, Ujonnan Atdolgozta Hatvani M.... - Jan 21, 2012 by Mih?ly Horv?th (Bp of Csan?d ). and Mihaly Horvath (Bp of Csanad ).
- **REPRINT** A csan?di p?sp?ki megye birtok viszonyainak r?vid t?rt?nete - 1867 by Oltv?nyi. P?l ***NOTE: THIS IS A "PRINT ON DEMAND" VERSION FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOK***
- The Cantonese made easy vocabulary: a small dictionary in English and Cantonese, containing words and phrases... - Jun 1, 2009 by J. Dyer (James Dyer) Ball
- Khoa Hoc Va Nghe Thuat Lanh Dao - Tap I: The Art and Science of Leadership (Vietnamese Edition) - Sep 25, 2014 by Hung Quoc Ha
- Leben Michelangelos: Band II (German Edition) - Jun 21, 2001 by Herman Friedrich Grimm
- Easy MS Excel 2007 - Sep 18, 2009 by Thong Ong
Wiki information Csan:
- Ethnicity, Language Dialect
The Csango people are a ethnographic group of Roman Catholic faith living mostly in the Romanian region of Moldavia, especially in Bacău County. Their traditional language, Csango, an old Hungarian dialect, is currently used by only a minority of the...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Csanytelek is a village in Csongrád County, in the Southern Great Plain region of southern Hungary.
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Csanádpalota is a town in the Makó-region of Csongrád county, in Hungary's Southern Great Plain.
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Csanádapáca is a village in Békés County, in the Southern Great Plain region of south-east Hungary.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Csanádalberti is a village in Csongrád County, in the Southern Great Plain region of southern Hungary.
- Namespace, User, User Profile
- Csanád County
- Dated location, Location
Csanád was an administrative county of the Kingdom of Hungary. Its territory is now in western Romania and southeastern Hungary. The capital of the county was Makó.
- Csanád Szegedi
- Politician, Person
Csanád Szegedi is a Hungarian politician and former Member of the European Parliament. He was a member of the Hungarian radical nationalist Jobbik political party between 2003 and 2012, which has been accused of anti-Semitism. In 2012, Szegedi gained...
- Sándor Csányi
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, Topic, Film actor
Sándor Csányi is a Hungarian actor. Csányi aimed to be an actor from an early age and was admitted into the Hungarian University of Theater and Film on his fourth attempt. In 2002, he became a member of the Radnóti Theatre in Budapest. His earliest...
Csanád, also Chanadinus or Cenad, was the first head of Csanád County in the Kingdom of Hungary in the first decades of the 11th century. Csanád defeated and killed Ajtony who had ruled over the region now known as Banat. Csanád County and its...